OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest andrew.mazlim

I'm flashing your M2Dv2 new rom, master-OCK... to "play" a bit.

If anything's wrong, I'll get back to your GOOD-OLD GTX 23118 - best M2Dv2 stable/fast so far rom of yours!

Guest arjerico

Thank you very much! I think the premium is one of the best Rom's,anyway

(Talking about the Premium)

Can anybody tell me........

is there a folder with all my programms installed ANYWERE???

i keep installing programms and games and they dont appear anywhere..

Guest antsnet

Hi ock,

I found the message program not good for send message. i use your rom like 23563, 23551, i input a few numeric of phone number, the address show some matching numbers. i think that's better.

Guest gadget.er
dear Ock,

i use your new premium ROM, it's great ROM

one thing bother me, i can not take video from the camera.

please fix it. Thx a lot.

solved.

all i need is do a hard reset.

GREAT ROM, Ock!!

I'm flashing your M2Dv2 new rom, master-OCK... to "play" a bit.

If anything's wrong, I'll get back to your GOOD-OLD GTX 23118 - best M2Dv2 stable/fast so far rom of yours!

Hi Andrew, is that 'old' GTX 23118 better (more stable/faster) then the GTX refreshed?

Guest Raheel Anjum

Dear OCK! Thank you for very fast ROM. I am using the light version. I have predefined categories for different numbers e-g I have family category which has five no.'s. In old ROM's when I used to type a message and pressed TO button, it used to give me option to select categores showing all the available categories from the phone book. But this option is no more available now. It directly takes me to contacts option. Please help?

Edit: Just some more investigation has revealed that if I define a new group then it is shown in contacts. BUt old groups are not shown? Don't know why? Is there a way to use standard SMS application?

Edited by Raheel Anjum

Guest arjerico
Ok I'm a noob, I know that.. but,

1. why when I change the font colors with m2dc nothing happens? (yes I hit OK and Soft Reset.. but changes are not saved..)

2. why everytime I go to the MusicWidget tab mediaplayer shout "cannot play the file. the file is either corrupted.. bla bla" I'm not trying to play anything... I just go on that tab and the message appear... after that when I close the message everything works until I go to that tab again...

Using:

Build 29005 Premium

Thanks and sorry if those questions are stupid...

For the second problem with Mediaplayer install Audio Manager 2.2 and your problem will be past...

You can find it in previous posts

Worked for me!

Guest larnaca

hi First of all I would like to thank you for your great work.

As I am new to this I would like to ask your help as I cant read all the documents to check if there is an answer available!!

I have download and installed http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...nium-ultralite/

the premium rom on my phone.

But I wanted to ask you some questions:

1. How can I find the samsung keyboard and install it as the current one is very small?

2. When I click to add more things on the home screen it doesn't let me do it. Can you please advice on this?

3. Also Opera and Messenger are not on the ROM can you help me find them as I like them more than IE and only windows live.

4. Also how to remove the s2u slide lock?

Thanx

Guest misthero
hi First of all I would like to thank you for your great work.

As I am new to this I would like to ask your help as I cant read all the documents to check if there is an answer available!!

I have download and installed http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...nium-ultralite/

the premium rom on my phone.

But I wanted to ask you some questions:

1. How can I find the samsung keyboard and install it as the current one is very small?

2. When I click to add more things on the home screen it doesn't let me do it. Can you please advice on this?

3. Also Opera and Messenger are not on the ROM can you help me find them as I like them more than IE and only windows live.

4. Also how to remove the s2u slide lock?

Thanx

for questions #1 and #4 you have to install the cabs OCK provided on the first page, second post. http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...nium-ultralite/

for question #3 the ultralite come without applications, I think you have to search for the cabs and install those.

I don't know the answer to question 2 :)

Guest larnaca

Hi thanx a lot.

If anyone else knows as this seems to be acting as a bug with the home screen, as everything I click on it doesn't work except the "sense".

Thanx a lot for the answers you were very helpful, I have found the cabs for messenger and opera.

Guest misthero
Hi thanx a lot.

If anyone else knows as this seems to be acting as a bug with the home screen, as everything I click on it doesn't work except the "sense".

Thanx a lot for the answers you were very helpful, I have found the cabs for messenger and opera.

oh, if that's what you mean, that's normal.

you can configure sense tabs using M2DC, or you can disable the sense and enable enything else in HOME (but you will lose the sense obviously). that's how it works. it's not a bug.

Anyone knows how can i make the delivery notifications NOT coming as an sms? I would like the notification to come in a popup "bubble". It's annoying to delete the sms every time.

Edited by stefg

Guest larnaca

sorry If I a may ask and be considered as stupid what the sense actually is? and what does it do? If I disable it.

Also I figure another thing if you may be able to help because I search in all the comments and could not find the answer in a question that someone already asked.

How can I remove the black line that appears on top of the name of the caller?

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=46300

Guest larnaca
Anyone knows how can i make the delivery notifications NOT coming as an sms? I would like the notification to come in a popup "bubble". It's annoying to delete the sms every time.

I have a program which I can post it here if you want, which is only for delivery reports.

Guest arjerico

I keep applying themes but it seems that everything is working except of the CLOCK one way ore another digits are dislocated...

Anyone with a solution?

Thank you

Guest cosminnn

I have a problem with the Connection Wizard. I´m from Spain and my operator, Movistar isn´t listed. The closest I got is Telefonica, the same company but dealing with landline phones or ADSL. After setting the wizard up, when I try to connect I get "check your id and password" error. As I checked the existing connections, obviously Telefonica id and password won´t work in a network called Movistar.

Any idea about how to edit the connection so I can connect to my network mobile internet?

Guest dragonmatahari
The link inside doesn't work.

I think what i'm asking doesn't need a program. Yonn do that in his roms.

it's sms delivery notification. look in program/mesaging/account (if unfound tap tools button at lower right ;) /options /messaging /untick request delivery notification).

another method : use fav.hacking. its easier. :)

Guest hitman1980
Sometimes Andrew, I wonder what you have in mind while posting your comments. When you dont have any useful and technical contribution to give, why dont you just shut up?

you better shut up dude ... he (Andrew) has contributed a lot to i900 threads.

Instead of pointing fingers at others ... see what you contributed. Got it ?

Try to respect others on this forum ... else don't waste your time here.

Thanks

Bob

Edited by hitman1980