OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest drmanos

First of all i'd like to thanks Ock for his amazing work and i'd like to say i'm definetely satisfied by the one i installed!

I have M2D Premium and i have the following question:

After seting it for the first time how can i change the weather location on my home screen?

Thanks!

Guest lowell—2008

Hi ock .Thanks for your Rom . I have already installed this titainum classic! :) .But there is a problem 。If there is a incoming call,I can‘t press Call button unless I press Touch screen。

please tell me Why? I want to press Call button 。 Thanks a lot! ;)

Edited by lowell—2008

I dont have my omnia anymore but what i can say Ock...

Your ROMS are great!

The best roms ever!!!

Thanks, hope you're enjoying your new phone :)

Hi, Ock! I do not believe my eyes! 29005 was not you last rom? You really continue cooking?!

Just one final one :D Busy making cab fixes for the previous roms at the moment though, hope to resume working on it soon.

Ah! I see... It's all about the theme itself. Some themes have "inside" the clock files; others, they have "extra" graph files for the clock.

My advice...? Find a decent M2D clock (there are plenty, individual) and install them OVER the theme you'll use.

Yup, I can't have said it better.

So... I'm turning back to the "good-old" GTX of yours... and waiting for the NEXT release!!!

Btw, didn't you changed device???... How come you're still working on i900 roms? (Which is FINE by me!)

Got myself a new phone, but still keeping my old one ;)

Can't wait to get a preview of the upcoming rom Ock. Thanks for ur ans and yes samsung default sms is the faster and better 1. Take care. tried 29005 sense but went back to GTX 23118 (Most loyal ver till now :D ).

Samsung's MMS it is!

1) fixed it

2) Dear, sound profile isn't the audio files( dooh! ;) and uninstalling SRS doesn't fix this problem nor should it.

Sound through the speaker and headphone is just bad. I used Audio tester to adjust it a bit, but it is still crappy.

3) It could be that the combination, phone and this rom is the source of the video problem. (using PDA: DXID1 and Phone:XBIC1)

4) Don't use your brush! :(

QUOTE(ebsbow @ Dec 21 2010, 01:59) *

1) Titanium classic: date in Messages and Home states DD/12/YYYY instead of the correct day.

2) Standard Sound profile is crappy as hell! smile.gif

3) video recording is slow

Suggestions without reflash?

Love the new status icon smile.gif

(to bad we can't get an flipclock in the status bar..)

1. Do you mean the month is fixed at Dec?

2. Think I skipped some extra ringtones, hope you've found some for your own use? smile.gif

3. See my reply above wink.gif

2. SRSWOW does have a noticeable effect, at least for me. Also try this cab.

Somebody has some screenshots of how the 23118 Eclipse looks like with the EclipseGrey WM theme?

Here's the link to my blog

Hi, just flashed my Samsung Omnia I900 with ock_GTX_23118_refreshed rom and I have to say this is excellent.

Though I have found one problem that, Omnia is not pairing with other mobile phones over Bluetooth. though it is pairing with Bluetooth headset. Any solution to fix this. Actually after entering passcode, it brings the other mobile in 'not connected' list and says wrong password on Omnia. On other mobile I get message "invalid device". I tried this to pair Omnia with Samsung Focus and SonyEricsson K550 both phone and got same error.

I had same issue with Anzo's rom as well.

Any solution to fix this is highly appreciated.

Hi, does sending to a laptop work? My apologies as I've deleted this rom off my hard disk and can't test it right now.

SoundLevels.cab

Coloured_Start_Logo.cab

Hi, ock!

Like your ROMs! Using it about halfyear. I want suggest something about sms problem. I used Roms of russian chef DIX. You can find them here Dix roms. His roms has better sms client, from those that i used on any rom (on any build) at WM 6.5. Its not samsung default client... It looks like message client from WM 6.1. It work very fast, not hungs up and haven't any problems.

I try to ask in topic about this, but nobody answer. Maybe you can understand how he did it and add to your roms. It will be great!

At now Dix don't cooking the roms for omnia, but you can try to connect with user "antonkoskov" - he is moderator of topic and friend of Dix.

Hmmm.. possible to post a screenshot? I've downloaded a version and it seems to be running Samsung's MMS

why are these blocks appearing on the back of my clock?

home weather looks corrupted,just installed a clock separately from the theme..

post-738349-1292962695_thumb.jpgpost-738349-1292962964_thumb.jpg

Hi, you need to adjust HTCHomeSettings.xml inside \Windows. Post your xml file from \Windows

The black blocks are due to the fullscreen weather images.

Hi Ock,

The new Premium 29005 for me is the most great rom for Omnia. I already flashed with it

my omnia i 900. No bug ,good memory space and very fast. Now i ask you to help how i can

have on my omnia a notification launcher and bar like on your Eclipse 23118 Rom.

Thank you very much for you help,

Il bulgaro

Sense doesn't seem to work well with the M2DTP version I'm using.. searching for a solution.

OCK, do you have the M2D Sense 2.0.2016.3224 as an All-in-one cab file?

Took me a while, but here is it :)

Hi Ock

Love the look of the new M2d rom however I am having a problem, I am on Tmobile uk and I cannot connect to the internet with my mobile network. I have tried the internet fixes on the first page but neither work. I have also tried the titanium version and am having the same problem of not being able to connect to the internet with my network. Can you make any suggestions or is it a bug in the rom? I have recently been using you eclipse m2d rom and it has worked perfectly.

Cheers

Gilly

Hey Ock

do you know if i could get just the theme for the menu bar and the start menu and the click one icon to zoom in so i could choose which one i want, start menu theme

thanks for the help

for some reason whenever i use your rom i get problems with connecting to the internet

Try this ADC cab

@nabile you can try searching for taskbar themes over here and over at xda-developers. Look for wm6.5.x (W)QVGA versions

hi master ock.thanks for the fast replies..i cant make a ss now but it is the windows color flag on the left bottom...you have made a cab for eclipse please make another one for 29005, its pretty nice:))

Hope this works.

First of all i'd like to thanks Ock for his amazing work and i'd like to say i'm definetely satisfied by the one i installed!

I have M2D Premium and i have the following question:

After seting it for the first time how can i change the weather location on my home screen?

Thanks!

Hi, it's actually based on your current location, so there's isn't really a setting to change it.

Hi ock .Thanks for your Rom . I have already installed this titainum classic! ;) .But there is a problem 。If there is a incoming call,I can‘t press Call button unless I press Touch screen。

please tell me Why? I want to press Call button 。 Thanks a lot! :D

I've seen an option in S2U2 to include this, not so sure about the default WM6.5 lockscreen though.

thanks ock for the nice roms that you gave us but i have a problem in the arabic i cannot write or read arabic its shows symbols

plz man help me out

I found this thread, may be of help to you.

Guest vkashin

Hi OCK. First of all thank you so much for your wonderful ROMs!

I was using the OCK Eclipse 23118 before flashing over to 29005 Premium. I have a question about the sms composer in the latest ROM : is it possible to include a category of my contacts at the "To" field like how i could do it in Eclipse? It's kind of important feature since i need to constantly text a group of people.. thanks!

Guest shinz14

master OCK i need your fast reply b'coz i just want to know what is "BETTER" the SENSE UI or SPB UI?

i recently use SPB UI but n0t yet the SENSE UI. can you pls give me a short explanation for both?

master OCK i need your fast reply b'coz i just want to know what is "BETTER" the SENSE UI or SPB UI?

i recently use SPB UI but n0t yet the SENSE UI. can you pls give me a short explanation for both?

Just test both of them and see what is best for you... I prefer sense ui.

Guest melburnian

Ock, You are absolutely brilliant! You just keep producing some of the most fantastic roms to keep our i900 pumping. Many thanks! Have a great and merry Christmas!

Guest Pwz_Rqs
Hi, does switching the keyboard layout help?

Thank for your reply, but i don't understand? switched the keyboard but i still can't insert phone number when writing SMS.

Guest akpmehta
Thanks, hope you're enjoying your new phone :)

Just one final one :D Busy making cab fixes for the previous roms at the moment though, hope to resume working on it soon.

Yup, I can't have said it better.

Got myself a new phone, but still keeping my old one ;)

Samsung's MMS it is!

2. SRSWOW does have a noticeable effect, at least for me. Also try this cab.

Here's the link to my blog

Hi, does sending to a laptop work? My apologies as I've deleted this rom off my hard disk and can't test it right now.

Hi Oak, installed both the cab SoundLevels.cab and Coloured_Start_Logo.cab. However still having issue with Bluetooth to pair with another mobile. I see a message on other mobile that "not supported" and on Omnia message that "connection failed or wrong password". My Omnia I900 is on ock_GTX_23118_refreshed. Request your help or alternative to fix this.

Guest akpmehta

Hi Ock, just installed "ock_Premium_29005 " and noticed two issues:

1. "Speaker" button is inactive to switch-on the speaker while making/receiving call. Though, menu option is working to switch on speaker.

2. Not being able to connect/pair with other mobile phone using bluetooth. Receive 'not supported' message while pairing on other phone.

Appreciate if you could provide solution for above.

Thanks,

Guest larnaca

Hi

I want to mention sth I have notice on 29005, when I set an appointment on my calendar no reminder comes up or sound on my phone.

Can you help me fix this please?

Hmmm.. possible to post a screenshot? I've downloaded a version and it seems to be running Samsung's MMS

Hi, you need to adjust HTCHomeSettings.xml inside \Windows. Post your xml file from \Windows

The black blocks are due to the fullscreen weather images.

Sense doesn't seem to work well with the M2DTP version I'm using.. searching for a solution.

Took me a while, but here is it :)

Try this ADC cab

@nabile you can try searching for taskbar themes over here and over at xda-developers. Look for wm6.5.x (W)QVGA versions

Hope this works.

Hi, it's actually based on your current location, so there's isn't really a setting to change it.

I've seen an option in S2U2 to include this, not so sure about the default WM6.5 lockscreen though.

I found this thread, may be of help to you.

Cheers Ock that worked like a dream.

hey ock thanks for colr flag..i have a bug please help.i cant receive wap push messages..there was no problen on eclipse rom so i dont think its a service problem..thanks again

Hi

I want to mention sth I have notice on 29005, when I set an appointment on my calendar no reminder comes up or sound on my phone.

I am experiencing the same problem. Any advice anyone? Thanks!

Hi OCK. First of all thank you so much for your wonderful ROMs!

I was using the OCK Eclipse 23118 before flashing over to 29005 Premium. I have a question about the sms composer in the latest ROM : is it possible to include a category of my contacts at the "To" field like how i could do it in Eclipse? It's kind of important feature since i need to constantly text a group of people.. thanks!

You can try this cab. Soft reset after installation to get back the Samsung MMS

Hmm... Sense UI is the name for HTC's UI for Android devices if I've not mistaken.

I prefer Manila "Sense" / M2D to SPBMS, but if you like customisable widgets, try SPBMS

Ock, You are absolutely brilliant! You just keep producing some of the most fantastic roms to keep our i900 pumping. Many thanks! Have a great and merry Christmas!

An early Merry Christmas to you and everyone here!

Thank for your reply, but i don't understand? switched the keyboard but i still can't insert phone number when writing SMS.

Hi, do you mean when you type some numbers, it doesn't come up with a list of contacts. This seems to be the behaviour of a component of HTC, right now my only solution is to install the cab provided above for the default MMS from Samsung.

Hi Oak, installed both the cab SoundLevels.cab and Coloured_Start_Logo.cab. However still having issue with Bluetooth to pair with another mobile. I see a message on other mobile that "not supported" and on Omnia message that "connection failed or wrong password". My Omnia I900 is on ock_GTX_23118_refreshed. Request your help or alternative to fix this.

1. "Speaker" button is inactive to switch-on the speaker while making/receiving call. Though, menu option is working to switch on speaker.

2. Not being able to connect/pair with other mobile phone using bluetooth. Receive 'not supported' message while pairing on other phone.

Thanks,

1. Yup, the menu option works, you can try uninstalling SRSWOW to fix this.

2. Hmm... just tested it, was able to pair them. Are you trying to just send some files? Usually I just choose to beam the files over from Explorer

Hi

Install this cab, which adds a shortcut to WM's default calendar. You should be able to configure the reminder options from there.

hey ock thanks for colr flag..i have a bug please help.i cant receive wap push messages..there was no problen on eclipse rom so i dont think its a service problem..thanks again

Honestly speaking, I don't get WAP push messages, but understand it's similar to MMS.

One thing I changed is the Connection Setup process. Try installing ADC.

WM_Calendar_link.cab

Dear Ock, i was just wondering which build r u going to use to release the new rom! In my opinion 29005 isn't the best choice. Maybe 23118 will do the trick but its just my opinion. By the way is it coming b4 Christmas? No rush, take ur time buddy. Take care and thanks for whatever u have done so far for us omnians.

For the lockscreen lag I reinstall "smartlock" and never have any lag,installed "lockdevice" and assigned it to main menu button for easy and quick locking. S2U2 is shocking at times, thats why I've gone back to chobits smartlock.

Guest akpmehta
You can try this cab. Soft reset after installation to get back the Samsung MMS

Hmm... Sense UI is the name for HTC's UI for Android devices if I've not mistaken.

I prefer Manila "Sense" / M2D to SPBMS, but if you like customisable widgets, try SPBMS

An early Merry Christmas to you and everyone here!

Hi, do you mean when you type some numbers, it doesn't come up with a list of contacts. This seems to be the behaviour of a component of HTC, right now my only solution is to install the cab provided above for the default MMS from Samsung.

2. Hmm... just tested it, was able to pair them. Are you trying to just send some files? Usually I just choose to beam the files over from Explorer

Install this cab, which adds a shortcut to WM's default calendar. You should be able to configure the reminder options from there.

Honestly speaking, I don't get WAP push messages, but understand it's similar to MMS.

One thing I changed is the Connection Setup process. Try installing ADC.

Thanks,

======

Thanks Ock for quick reply. Uninstalling "SRSWOW " did fixed the "Speaker" button and it is active now. Though it introduced a problem that, phone is keep showing 'no active plug-in' error message while launching TouchFlow. Secondly, for bluetooth, I am not being able to pair the mobile itself so file transfer is not possible. First both the mobile needs to pair. When I go to 'advance' option while pairing it doesn't show any available services and just show a blank screen.

Guest yugoport
For the lockscreen lag I reinstall "smartlock" and never have any lag,installed "lockdevice" and assigned it to main menu button for easy and quick locking. S2U2 is shocking at times, thats why I've gone back to chobits smartlock.

Same here, I was having some annoying lags, disabled s2u2 from startup with sktools and i´m using smartlock, working very well, anyway to remove s2u2 definitely?

Edited by yugoport