OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Anybody had the same problem as I did today (ROM Premium Build 29005)...

the phone was turned on with the full signal, but everybody who called me recived automatic answer that I am not reachable, like the phone was switched off. I was in roaming, but with me there was my friend who has samo operator and was also in roaming with the same opeartor, but his phone was working OK. When I made a call from my phone, I was reachable again.

With this ROM my telephone is frising much more often - the screen turns black, phone is unresondable, I have to remove the batery for switching the phone Off/on.

Can anybody explain (or indicate where I can read about) the basic differences between premium / titanium premium / m2d.

Thanx

Hey man, maybe your phone is broken, i have the Titanium Premium version and it rocks!

I don't have any of that strange issues. If you want to know the differences between ROM's Versions, i recommend you to try each one! :(

Premium is the ROM with several programs and the M2D UI (Flipclock like HTC Sense)

Titanium Premium is similar but with the native windows UI: Titanium

Just see the screenshots and figure it out.

See ya!

Dear Ock, i was just wondering which build r u going to use to release the new rom! In my opinion 29005 isn't the best choice. Maybe 23118 will do the trick but its just my opinion. By the way is it coming b4 Christmas? No rush, take ur time buddy. Take care and thanks for whatever u have done so far for us omnians.

Will test out some builds, maybe a updated COM3?

For the lockscreen lag I reinstall "smartlock" and never have any lag,installed "lockdevice" and assigned it to main menu button for easy and quick locking. S2U2 is shocking at times, thats why I've gone back to chobits smartlock.

Hi, just wandering if SmartLock was able to resolve the lag in BT-fixed/ ZUIF-based roms? If I'm not wrong in these roms the homescreen will show for a second before the lockscreen is activated when powering on.

Thanks Ock for quick reply. Uninstalling "SRSWOW " did fixed the "Speaker" button and it is active now. Though it introduced a problem that, phone is keep showing 'no active plug-in' error message while launching TouchFlow. Secondly, for bluetooth, I am not being able to pair the mobile itself so file transfer is not possible. First both the mobile needs to pair. When I go to 'advance' option while pairing it doesn't show any available services and just show a blank screen.

Don't think SRSWOW is related to the TouchFlo error, have you installed the cab I uploaded for the quick access bar /M2Dtp? That may be the cause but I don't recall seeing such a message.

For the pairing issue I'm not sure how I can help you further, for me I turn on BT and discovery, then beam the file from explorer. It will search for nearby devices and I was able to tap on the target device's name to send it across.

Same here, I was having some annoying lags, disabled s2u2 from startup with sktools and i´m using smartlock, working very well, anyway to remove s2u2 definitely?

Hi, it's cooked in, so there's no way to remove the files themselves. Shouldn't take up program memory though ;)

Hehehe, OCK... So, you're making a... collections of mobiles, are you? And STILL working for your former "good-old-fellow" i900? Great...

(Btw, I hope you have a HTC HD2 leo too... because I'm looking forward to buy one from USA and I wouldn't mind to use for it, a fine "Lite M3D" rom of yours!)

Jealous of HD2 users too... They've so many different OS to play with :(

This is a very good rom. I like it.

I take the Premium one.

I just have trouble with the bluetooth in Setting > Communication > Bluetooth in TouchFlo, which launch Wifi configuration not Bluetooth...

Thank you for all your roms, E X C E L E N T JOB!!!

This should fix it

Sorry for my bad english.

I want to say, I can sent a phone number from phonebook, New SMS-> Insert -> have not insert phone number!

I was installed default MMS from Samsung, but problems is not solve!

Hi, did you use the Samsung Phonebook or Windows Mobile's default? I tried both and the "Send Text Message" seems to work from a contact screen.

wifi_Shortcut.cab

The Cab does not work. I reflashed your ROM and installed the cab in device memorey. After restarting when I press compose meesage, nothing happens. There is no new message screen. If from windows I go to text and try to select new SMS, again nothing happens. I un- installed the cab and now new message from compose or windows-text-new SMS is working and bring standard new message screen but has no category option.

Anyhow thanks for your great efforts. I am now waiting for your newest release. May I requset you to release an extra lite ROM besides lite ROM with minimum of programs and Applications and maximum of free memorey. This will enable user to install application of his own choice like PhoneEX dialer, Mobile Shell with MSKIP and DOC300 brilliant skin etc etc.

The sms is not working properly if one uses the Samsung_MMS.cab one cannot recieve and send sms when this is installed. I think Ock you should remove Arcsoft mms alltogether.

I'll remove it for my final release, for UL roms you can also go back to some of my older builds - these have the default MMS software.

Hi Ock!

Had to reflash the Eclipse rom and now the left softkey "Lock" goes to "Phone". How to i resign it correct to S2U2 lock screen?

Is it just to write in path to the S2U2.exe in M2DC in softkey tab?

Regards

Yup!

I can't recall if I've placed a shortcut inside tools\s2u2 to fix the softkey, if there is one, just run it.

Hi OCK.

Thank you so much for your wonderful ROMs!

For those who are celebrating, I just wanted to wish everyone of you a calm and warm Christmas.

Have a wonderful Christmas with those who you love.

Hi OCK

Marry Christmas!

Hope everyone had a fun Christmas!

Hi, you may want to try a hard reset or a different rom. I've seldom had unsuccessful updates, in the few occasions in which i did, a hard reset brought back my previous rom.

I tried out the M2d ROM. I am missing the iphone launcher and notification bar which was there in the eclipse ROM , please Ock can you make it so that it works with this ROM? Sorry got the cab file at http://www.modaco.com/content-page/297396/...ite/page/6920/# . The old problem of the bar not starting on restart is still there.

The ROM seems pretty good and very responsive. I will use it for a day or two then only can give better feedback.

M2DTP is quite a clever solution, but ultimately it's not part of M2D itself so there may be some minor issues. Make sure that in M2DTP's options, it's configured to automatically start.

Hi Ock, thanks for your answer, finally i kinda fix it (the wallpaper alignment issue) using first a modified CPR file that i often use to make the titanium photos and some icons bigger, and the OmniaLite PhotoAlbum to place the wallpaper.

Now i would like to see if you can make some cab for your superb taskbar, i love your new battery, volume and network icons, could you make one and post it? And if this are your last ROMs, can you post an expansion pack for your kitchen, later? maybe with the new build included?

Something like... Ock's Legacy! ;)

Thanks man!

oh, i almost forget... Merry Xmas dude!!! ;)

See ya!

Glad you fixed it yourself :(

For the kitchen, will release it once my last rom is out ;)

I still need to work out how to make a workable cab for the icons, so far I've tried a few methods but couldn't get it to work ;)

OCK your new titanium classic doesnot show icons sometimes .... it does not show the menu while messaging and also where there are notifications the right bottom icon doesnot show ...

i selected rock and republic theme !!

Hi, I suspect there are some missing icons from the theme, perhaps you can post a link to the cab you installed?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I put in the new M2D with the end result can not be configured! I do not know the right and the left button to edit! Hang ends in any kind of change in the M2D! Since I returned to use since all the Igo8.3 M2D Romnod Ock crashed the Igo Primo using the i900! Enter your experience in your garden so that you are here. Rom Ock fan myself I'm like 2 years ago and has been used OCK ROM.

Hi, sorry I wasn't able to test igo as I don't use it myself, for the softkeys does M2DC work?

Found out a way to configure the wifi settings.

Browse the windows folder in My device. The find out wrlsmgr in it . This is a hidden file ...so one would have to tick check mark the show all files option. Run that file...it will turn on the old com manager. From the advance settings tab in it configure the wifi username password etc. Now it works perfectly. But would have loved to have configured it easily from the control panel without so much browsing that would be very helpful in cases of multiple wifi connections and new connection setups. May be Ock or some other person can help and make a cab file to overcome this cumbersome process.

1. Sorry for my english

2. Build 29005 Premium - its no settings->connections->WiFi

How i can set IP, DHCP, Hidden Netwrks ????????

Here's a quick cab to install the shortcut into Connectivity folder

Hello,

I installed ock's rom 29005(FMRadio Fixed) version.

It is a good composition and almost everything is working.

I have two minor problems:

I cant receive wap push message. Probably the coming message is ignored or not shown at all.

And also the Advanced button in Search program is disabled.

I would like to receive a response from ock about the security issue and the above two problems.

Thanks to ock for the good work...

Someone has mentioned this too, but I'm not sure how to fix this. :( One thing I changed was to put in Arcosft MMS but I'm not sure if this is the cause.

Will look into disabled advanced Search button, thanks.

hello again i need some help every time i try to connect to the internet i have this problem where after 1-2 minutes i would have to kill the data connection in order to connect again. Any ideas what i need to do

Hi, did the connection disconnect by itself, and that's why you need to kill it?

Dear Ock

Thanks again for your great rom of Premium Titanium- Updated: 16th Dec - Build 29005

screen shots of your Rom with SPB MS THEME] DROID PRO+ 2.1 by DOC3000 & MSKIP

It's a great theme, one of the most complete for SPBMS ;)

hi there!

I'm using this superb rom (Build 29005 Premium) of OCK, but have 2 minor problems:

- how can I set the band of the Onmia, I've tried settings/phone/gsm service ->band-> get settings..but after setting it to gsm or to the other options, it gives always an error: "warning, unable to change gsm/umts band, please try again later"

- i have seen in some other roms, that by setting an alarm on omnia there is a touch-friendly userface: there is a clock like in manila and you have to touch on itt in the upper or lower to change the hour - how can I reach this?;)

thanks

Hi, can anyone on Titanium builds confirm if this is also present? I suspect it may be due to some packages I cooked in for the new Manila Sense.

Anybody had the same problem as I did today (ROM Premium Build 29005)...

the phone was turned on with the full signal, but everybody who called me recived automatic answer that I am not reachable, like the phone was switched off. I was in roaming, but with me there was my friend who has samo operator and was also in roaming with the same opeartor, but his phone was working OK. When I made a call from my phone, I was reachable again.

With this ROM my telephone is frising much more often - the screen turns black, phone is unresondable, I have to remove the batery for switching the phone Off/on.

Can anybody explain (or indicate where I can read about) the basic differences between premium / titanium premium / m2d.

Thanx

Hi, I'm not sure if your issues are rom-related, the only way to test is to flash to a different one. I've put up a comparison chart on my different versions, you may find it helpful.

Just an update on my last rom, still working on the theme, hope to make it compatible with JMLToday v6 too, so may take a bit more time. Will post some previews when it's a bit more finalised :(

Guest drrkgupta

Ock can you make a compatible Home screen ++ plugin to be used with the iphone plugin of M2Dtp in this ROM. I loved the Home screen ++ and the iphone plugin in the Eclipse ROM. This was very useful and was very much configurable.

Some other person had posted a replacement of files of the iphone plugin which helped in extending the iphone icons. I mean a swype of it resulted in the extra icons and stuff which again was very much configurable. Please can you make a cab file which can extend the iphone plugin field.

I am attaching the old files in zip form which one had to replace in the iphone program folder resulting in this extension of the iphone plugin icons extension. This worked in the eclipse ROM but is not working here.

iPhoneToday.zip

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Just an update on my last rom, still working on the theme, hope to make it compatible with JMLToday v6 too, so may take a bit more time. Will post some previews when it's a bit more finalised ;)

We are here. :(

Thanks in advance

Dear "Hanif Jiwani", thanks for ur screenshots of droid 2.1, really nice. Just 1 question, how to get same background in all the spb menus? I couldn't figure that out yet. Waiting for ur help. Thanks in advance mate.

Guest Hanif Jiwani

Dear Rebels

How to change the background:

1. LifeStile panel: copy from SPB Mobile Shell folder background.dat. Rename to background.bmp. Edit and save. Rename to background.dat. Finish SPB Mobile Shell. Copy background.dat to SPB Mobile Shell folder. Restart SPB Mobile Shell.

2. Other panels: copy from SPB Mobile Shell folder qa_fundotela.dat. Rename to qa_fundotela.zip. Unpack files with password b0fm18zq. Edit files from archive and save (if you are using your own images then make sure they are the same resolution and saved as 16bit (R5G6B5) bmp). Pack files to qa_fundotela.zip with password b0fm18zq . Rename to qa_fundotela.dat. Copy file to SPB Mobile Shell folder . Restart SPB Mobile Shell.

The BMP file format: 16 bit, R5 G6 B5 profile

File is attached of backgroud wall paper

Black___Brown_Theme.rar

post-687455-1293546215_thumb.png

post-687455-1293546229_thumb.png

post-687455-1293546267_thumb.png

post-687455-1293546309_thumb.png

post-687455-1293546320_thumb.png

post-687455-1293546340_thumb.png

post-687455-1293546351_thumb.png

post-687455-1293546357_thumb.png

Edited by Hanif Jiwani

Guest dragon_dmn

Hi, ock! To continue theme about sms from rom of Dix (dix's rom). I'm sorry, that tightened the answer. I need to reflash phone to make screens. I flashed rom on build 28205. It has samsung mmc and default wm messenger. There is screens.

You can download rom from here

1. Threaded messages

post-576241-1293529095_thumb.jpgpost-576241-1293529105_thumb.jpg

2. Create message

post-576241-1293529112_thumb.jpgpost-576241-1293529120_thumb.jpg

If select the first menu item ("messages" in english), it launch samsung sms (second picture).

If select second menu item ("sms"). It launch default wm message client.

post-576241-1293529129_thumb.jpg

3. Not threaded messages:

post-576241-1293529145_thumb.jpgpost-576241-1293529153_thumb.jpg

Repling to message in not thread mode:

post-576241-1293529161_thumb.jpg

Rom version:

post-576241-1293529135_thumb.jpg

It other roms dix may be removed this feature. May be you can understand how to make this. Because default client is very fast and stable.

Ock can you make a compatible Home screen ++ plugin to be used with the iphone plugin of M2Dtp in this ROM. I loved the Home screen ++ and the iphone plugin in the Eclipse ROM. This was very useful and was very much configurable.

Some other person had posted a replacement of files of the iphone plugin which helped in extending the iphone icons. I mean a swype of it resulted in the extra icons and stuff which again was very much configurable. Please can you make a cab file which can extend the iphone plugin field.

I am attaching the old files in zip form which one had to replace in the iphone program folder resulting in this extension of the iphone plugin icons extension. This worked in the eclipse ROM but is not working here.

I made a cab for iphonetoday with a sense-compatible m2dtp, you can try it out. Unfortunately no space is available for HS++ so it's only for iphonetoday.

Hi, ock! To continue theme about sms from rom of Dix (dix's rom). I'm sorry, that tightened the answer. I need to reflash phone to make screens. I flashed rom on build 28205. It has samsung mmc and default wm messenger. There is screens.

You can download rom from here

It other roms dix may be removed this feature. May be you can understand how to make this. Because default client is very fast and stable.

Thanks for the link, will try it out :(

Edited by ock

Hello ock I use .

Titanium Classic Build 29005. I think a great work from you. THX

Ther is only one thing I do not understand: After every Softreset Date and Time is changed to sometimes in 2008 and I have to set time and date.

Any ideas what`the reason?

Dear Rebels

How to change the background:

1. LifeStile panel: copy from SPB Mobile Shell folder background.dat. Rename to background.bmp. Edit and save. Rename to background.dat. Finish SPB Mobile Shell. Copy background.dat to SPB Mobile Shell folder. Restart SPB Mobile Shell.

2. Other panels: copy from SPB Mobile Shell folder qa_fundotela.dat. Rename to qa_fundotela.zip. Unpack files with password b0fm18zq. Edit files from archive and save (if you are using your own images then make sure they are the same resolution and saved as 16bit (R5G6B5) bmp). Pack files to qa_fundotela.zip with password b0fm18zq . Rename to qa_fundotela.dat. Copy file to SPB Mobile Shell folder . Restart SPB Mobile Shell.

The BMP file format: 16 bit, R5 G6 B5 profile

File is attached of backgroud wall paper

Thanks for the trick man, that was great help. really app: take care. black and brown is awesome. :( ;)

Guest DJ Fever

Hi i´m trying to install TCPMP, and i get a crash erro.

This error is on a TXT file but to i cant get any profit of it.

Does any one have a good freeware video player or how to get this work.

Thanks

i'm using the premium rom

Edited by DJ Fever

Glad you fixed it yourself :(

For the kitchen, will release it once my last rom is out ;)

I still need to work out how to make a workable cab for the icons, so far I've tried a few methods but couldn't get it to work ;)

Great Ock, thanks,

Btw, have you use the cab from the Android taskbar as a base for your taskbar cab experiments?

Maybe using SDKcerts can help to install your taskbar.

This are just some ideas, i don't know how to make the real magic ;)

See ya man, hope you can make that cab!

Btw, Happy New Year to you all!

Hi, just wandering if SmartLock was able to resolve the lag in BT-fixed/ ZUIF-based roms? If I'm not wrong in these roms the homescreen will show for a second before the lockscreen is activated when powering on.

I'm using the UL 29005 and I always lock the phone when I finish and its pretty much instant locking no lag, there will always be lag on first lock up after resetting only. If you have it set to lock on wake up then there is lag but that's on pretty much every build.

Guest Pwz_Rqs
Hi, did you use the Samsung Phonebook or Windows Mobile's default? I tried both and the "Send Text Message" seems to work from a contact screen.

I can "Send Text Message", but in SMS screen I can't insert phone number strings, for example: I want send phone number of A contac to B contac, but can't insert phone number in SMS, I must remember it!

Guest Atreidhs

Hello !

I've succesfuly installed manila rom.

But... I can't set my hometown in weather widget because Chania in Greece does not exist in the cities list.

Any hint?

Hello !

I've succesfuly installed manila rom.

But... I can't set my hometown in weather widget because Chania in Greece does not exist in the cities list.

Any hint?

Add "iraclion". :(

Guest amailserver

thank you for the wm6.5 rom for omnia.

It works very well, but I have just one question, how can I disable vibration on tuchkeyboard? I have tried to disable it on settings, but even after that I disable it, it will still vibrate...

Guest conqueror_25

Hello Everyone. I've been using OCK Eclipse Lite Rom since it has been released and I am very satisfied with it. ( THANK YOU OCK! )

Does anybody have a cab that will show transparent square on Softkeys in this ROM .. Because the softkeys in Eclipse appears very plain . .

Thank you! :(