OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest drrkgupta
I made a cab for iphonetoday with a sense-compatible m2dtp, you can try it out. Unfortunately no space is available for HS++ so it's only for iphonetoday.

Thanks for the link, will try it out :(

Thanks for the iphone today cab Ock! But I was meaning to get something like what Acogu had posted in this post of his.

Hi folks, i've been tweaking the homescreen in Ock's Eclipse, so i want to share it:

I've installed a 3D rotating animated clock like in Yonn's new ROM, M2D_3D_Rotating_Animated_Clock.zip thanks to twolf

besides i have upgraded the iPhonetoday and make it work with three or more slide screens (still you can do this with the one in Eclipse)

so now i have 3 sections of four shortcuts to my apps. Just slide it with your fingers from side to side.

post-569191-1284778771_thumb.png post-569191-1284778798_thumb.png

This is NOT new, and Yonn uses already in his ROM, in fact he inspires me to find a way to make it works and i love the way it looks on the Eclipse

Keep it an eye, and remember MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR ORIGINAL iPHONETODAY FOLDER just in case if something goes wrong.

I made this like a backup after a hard reset, and it worked!

1. Just extract the iphoneToday folder and overwrite the one that it's already on your devices

2. Maybe you must relaunch via M2DTP_config or simply reload touchflo to see the changes

3. Then you must edit the buttons and link to your fav apps

4. And most important thing... Play with it without fear!!!

See ya!

iPhoneToday.rar

This is the link to the download of files of the iphone today 3 panels and it worked very well in the Eclipse ROM

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=62960

I hope you or Acogu have some workaround for getting this sort of 3 or more slide screens of iphone today. This is very very much useful and very much configurable too!

Edited by drrkgupta

Guest shinz14

master OCK, i recently try YONN ROM and i notice that the SMS/MMS message was combine?

i dont know if its good but i think its better you look forward it pls?

tnx!

Thanks for the iphone today cab Ock! But I was meaning to get something like what Acogu had posted in this post of his.

This is the link to the download of files of the iphone today 3 panels and it worked very well in the Eclipse ROM

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?act=attach...st&id=62960

I hope you or Acogu have some workaround for getting this sort of 3 or more slide screens of iphone today. This is very very much useful and very much configurable too!

You can install Krazy Radd's cab for that. Check my posts #6760, #6763.

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/297396/...lite/page/6740/

Guest andrew.mazlim
Heraclion is 156 kms far away from Chania...

:(

So what? It's in the same region, is it? What possible different weather you would, 156km away?

Do you actually think, there are all the UK cities/towns in Manila's weather?

(Always choosing something nearby.)

Guest Atreidhs
So what? It's in the same region, is it? What possible different weather you would, 156km away?

Do you actually think, there are all the UK cities/towns in Manila's weather?

(Always choosing something nearby.)

You can't imagine how different is the weather between those two cities...

Anyway, my question is still unanswered. Is it possible to add more cities in weather widget in manila?

Guest andrew.mazlim

Anyway, my question is still unanswered. Is it possible to add more cities in weather widget in manila?

Ok, you obviously knows better.

Guest German_AC

Hi, I got the new premium rom installed and working like a charm. But (there is always a but) I cant find the way to disable DST setting for the clock. Any one nows where is this config?

Thanks a lot!

Guest Dragg3r

@OCK

im in love with these roms!... i have just downloaded OCk Titanium 29005.. but how in the world do i install it?

i have:

Samsung i900 Omnia (branded to Vodafone) unlocked though....

running DXHH1

windows mobile 6.1

My PC is on Windows 7 32bit

can someone give me easy guide to install windows 6.5 and then install the Titanium rom????

i have searched each and everything but cant find!

Guest darkside80
@OCK

im in love with these roms!... i have just downloaded OCk Titanium 29005.. but how in the world do i install it?

i have:

running DXHH1

windows mobile 6.1

can someone give me easy guide to install windows 6.5 and then install the Titanium rom????

To do this the easy way you need windows xp

Guest JAYANG72

love your roms,OCK, but after installed your latest Premium ROM, when write new sms can't multi select contact. have to select one by one, before your latest rom i installed your previous Rom no this problem.

Guest rmajorcz

Hi,

I've just switched to 29005 Premium ROM. Everything works perfectly fine and it looks amaizing too (I was running standard 6.1 SAHJ3 Befofe), but unfortunatly I have problem with text messages. Each time I am trying to send one I receive an error "Massage undeliverable. Make sure the text message address was entered correctly and try again". I was checking in Text messages service center- field was blank, so I have typed the service center number of my provider. After confirmation the error appeared again. It seems that it is not able to memorize it, as it keeps disappearing. I have checked the registry, and I am not able to find an entry for Text messages service center.

Any help please?

Guest andrew.mazlim
master OCK i notice to YONN rom that the 1% in battery works excellent and a finger mouse app.

can you add them to your rom?

thank you!

I think, you can easily install them by yourself, in less than a min, mate.

Guest Dragg3r

i have:

running DXHH1

windows mobile 6.1

please tell me how to install these on Windows 7 and winmo 6.1

Guest Tim Kelley

i have:

running DXHH1

windows mobile 6.1

please tell me how to install these on Windows 7 and winmo 6.1

Here is the topic from Modaco forums:

How to flash Omnia

Also, there is this specifically for Win7:

Flash with Win7

Guest h3ld3r_kid

hello, i'ad elipse rom 23118 and i'ad one question: the clock shows the hours in 12AM or PM on home tab, can i change it to 24h??? if it's a positive question, can someone tell me the way to do it?

thnkx

Guest drrkgupta
You can install Krazy Radd's cab for that. Check my posts #6760, #6763.

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/297396/...lite/page/6740/

Thank you very much Stefg for your quick response. I was not able to install Krazy Radd's cab since I had already installed the iphone cab which Ock had posted. Your settings and icons xml files did the trick.

Some of the icons which it was pointing to were empty ones so edited them a bit and now am posting the correct files.

For any one new please add these files to the iphone today plugin folder in the program files sections so you can get a customisable 3 panels which are very useful. I hope Ock you can include this in al your future ROMS since this is a very usefull feature.

Stefg any ideas how one can add more than 3 panels in this plugin?

settings.xml

icons.xml

Guest shinz14
I think, you can easily install them by yourself, in less than a min, mate.

i have a cab for 1% but n0t flexible as in YONN rom and i want to have the perfect 1% cab.

i d0nt kn0w where to find the finger mouse cab?

Guest Dragg3r

Ok thank you very much!!! :( ;)

but here is another question...

im on winmo 6.1

can i install OCK's Titanium thats for 6.5?

and by doing that will my phone automatically update to 6.5?

Guest andrew.mazlim
i have a cab for 1% but n0t flexible as in YONN rom and i want to have the perfect 1% cab.

i d0nt kn0w where to find the finger mouse cab?

Long ago, I was "crazy" too fro 1% battery indicator. But I found, there isn't trully 1% in Omnia. For example, if you do a soft-reset, you'll "gain" 20% minimum... and in a while, you're battery will drop +10 more.

So, I dropped the idea of 1%...

About the mouse cab, I think I saw it somewhere here, in modaco forum. Did you search it?

Guest akpmehta

Hi Ock,

I installed Premium 29005 rom on my I900 and everything working fine. Though, experiencing a problem that, the X or OK button on the bottom right of screen to close programs doesn't work/respond quickly for some of the program screen. Any solution to improve this.

Guest othonass

i've installed m2d,great rom,only one question,how can i have facebook integration with my contacts?for examble download photos for my contacts from facebook,sorry if it is a silly question but i am a newbie

Guest nikkodonatte

Yes you can, you have to edit HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml in My Device/Windows an add your city.

1.- copy HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml to PC.

2.- open it with notepad

3.- goto http://www.accuweather.com/default.aspx?pa...er&metric=0 and select your city

4.- in the adress bar you´re going to see something like this: http://www.accuweather.com/en-us/uy/maldonado/maldonado/quick-look.aspx?cityid=348630

5.- add your code city (ex. in my case): <city name="Maldonado,UY" loca="uy/maldonado/maldonado| land="Uruguay"/> in HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml

6.- save changes and copy HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml from PC to My Memory.

7.- with Resco File Explorer copy HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml from my memory to My Device/Windows ---- overwrite existing HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml

8.- go to Manila weather Tab, remove actual city an add yours.

It´s DONE!!!

hello, i'ad elipse rom 23118 and i'ad one question: the clock shows the hours in 12AM or PM on home tab, can i change it to 24h??? if it's a positive question, can someone tell me the way to do it?

thnkx

Sure man, you just need to go to:

Start Menu / Settings / System / Regional Settings / Go to Time tab and change "Time style" to: H:mm:ss

Hope it helps, if don't, try the another one HH:mm:ss, i am on Titanium Version so i can't remember very well :(

See ya!

Edited by Acogu