OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest zdarova

how can i change the pictures folder from Photo Manager tab, i change it in Favorites Hacking, but is still on Main Memory/My Documents/my pictures

???

Hi OCK,

What about rebuilding 21889 UL with the fix for the installation of some cabs and applications not supported and anything else you have in mind? It’s a very good rom

Thanks

Guest Talishte
youtube app? :)

sorry to butt in, which one? I read the last couple of pages and dont see anything about youtube player, is there a new version somewhere?

T.

Guest Lunchbox77

nice ultralite rom BUT, if i change to a more polished blueblack theme the lock and back icon gets corrupted, aaaand the icon changer doesn't work, but it must be the builds fault

Guest mr.bhola

People you have to go to settings,

COnnections and then operator setting there have you to set your operator then its works for me also !:)

Rom is great !

any options to set alarm ringtone to increasing ring type. cuz quite scary to be awaken by a sudden loud blast from the phone.. hahahaha...

GAlarm has this feature but it's not free B) .

Was cooking a 28217 build I've found on xda developers, but some issues need to be sorted out :) . Speed is pretty good though.

GAlarm has this feature but it's not free B) .

Was cooking a 28217 build I've found on xda developers, but some issues need to be sorted out :) . Speed is pretty good though.

Try SPB time is nicer than that

Are we getting 28217 today then. I can't wait :D

Hi,

I vote Samsung Keyboard, but not Omnia Lite Keyboard :)

Thanks for your job B)

I'm happy with any of the two Omnia keyboards. The other one is useless, it shouldn't included in the roms, too small letters.

Guest Muncheno

Hi Ock,

Great fan of your rom here.

Any idea you will be uploading the WM 28217 version?

I'm still using your 28205 (already a month using it) and getting very irritating with the SMS bug (After send out a sms and hang on receiving sms).

Other than that for unknown release my s2u2 stuck at theme change and it like touch screen not working after i click "Load Theme". I have to use END key to go back to previous menu.

Just the 2 bugs up there, everything else is perfect.

Thanks for all the good works here.

Appreciated.

Guest MasterJam88

Hey guys,,,I have a question...

when I open the app launcher there r only the standard apps like calculator, album activesync and so on...now i read that I have to copy shorts of my apps into windows---startmenu---programs...now here is the problem....all my programs are already in there and even when I copy the shorts in there m2d doesn't show me in the list...

so what's wrong? did I make a mistake? Pls help guys!

EDIT: forget it found out^^

Edited by MasterJam88

Hey Ock

i'm using your 23518 Titanium rom for a while now and it is very good so far.

But there is one problem. Is it a known issue that video recording with the camera isn't working? Seems like the video files are corrupted while recording?

Guest LuckyTan

Cool! Looking forward to it.... B)

OCK,so will u release also the titanium classic ROM? with DZIA5 base?Please

tthanks for ur hard work.

CNY wait ur new stuff.hehe

It's pretty late over here, will try to get the M2D version up tmr. Doing some testing as I've rebuilt the base from the DZIA firmware, and added lots of changes. Hope it will be a good one.

I'll release a Titanium Classic version, if time permits. But won't be tomorrow. :)

Edited by ock

Guest PayAndCry

hi,

first of all nice ROM, very fast and very sensitiv :) but I have one question. Why is it not possible to change the volume with soundtester? its already modified but still toooo quiet B) i always change the first 2 to 0dB. Is there any solution?

Guest MachinateTDK
ChefHat.jpg  Welcome to my i900 kitchen!  :)

I've been following the discussions here on Modaco, and have been reading up various sources on how to cook up a custom rom. After gathering some of the wisdom and knowledge from other helpful rom chefs, I'm happy to present my roms for the i900 Omnia.Please take the time to read my second post, where you can find solutions to common problems you may encounter, such as problems with NoData, M2D Home Weather, Wifi etc.  

B)  New Roms for the New Year  ;)

Build 21889 (UltraLite only)

15 Jan 2010

218xx builds, while not as finger-friendly, have much better responsiveness compared to other branches. Thus I thought UL users would like to try out his build.

Managed to fix some bugs with the BTAR files, so I've added them back in for this build. Soundtester doesn't work with BTAR fix, so use the included AudioGainControl in the tools folder instead if you need to fine-tune the volume.

I've also fixed some compatibility issues with 3rd-party applications such as PlumSIP and S2U2 in this release.

Changelog:

- BTAR fix back in. Lock on wakeup now works properly without using Chobit Smartlock.

- FIXED: Adding exceptions to S2U2 works properly, tested with v2.24 (note: S2U2 is not included)

- FIXED: PlumSIP should work properly (note: not included)

- ADDED: SMS skin by yxyn

- ADDED: Option to manually install Cab files during autorun (Put them into SD subfolder in XDA_UC folder). Tks to Kampos for the suggestion.

- ADDED: m.carroll's Pureblack2 theme

- ADDED: Option to customise startup/ shutdown sounds (Put Poweroff.wav and Poweron.wav into your XDA_UC folder)

- CHANGED: Increased pagepool to 8MB

Download: Mediafire (54.9 MB)  V2: fixed crash when autorotate is on

Free Storage: 164 MB

Free Memory: 63 MB

UltrraLite_21889_1.PngUltrraLite_21889_2.PngUltrraLite_21889_4.Png

Build 23518 (M2D, Titanium, UltraLite)

BTAR is not included in this release. My next release would add BTAR back again.

For easy and problem-free rom flashing, run the EXE directly. It should automatically restart after the cab installation. If it doesn't, go to the Tools folder in the start menu and tap on "Autorun" (with the funny red icon).

I will be concentrating on M2D and Lite versions in future builds due to other priorities B) , so I will not be releasing the normal/Classic Titanium version in the future. Thanks to all who've tested my previous Titanium roms.

Changelog:

- New COM5 Build 23518 with Office Mobile 2010 and threaded email

- FIXED: Time reset bug

- FIXED: Youtube works correctly now (M2D only)

- FIXED: TCalendar can now be launched from Titanium home screen (Not in UL)

- FIXED: Google Maps should not crash now when enabling GPS (M2D only)

- FIXED: "Internet Explorer Cannot Download Blank" error

- FIXED: Missing notification sliders on M2D version

- IMPROVED: Performance tweaks

- IMPROVED: Minor touch response tweaks

- IMPROVED: Reduced lag on lockscreen

- IMPROVED: Faster cab installation/ autorun process

- IMPROVED: Replaced almost all remaining low-res icons

- IMPROVED: Warning before soft reset after cab installation

- REMOVED: Startup and shutdown sounds

- REMOVED: S2U2

- REMOVED: BTAR fix (couldn't solve touch screen bug when playing audio)

- ADDED: Dusk Lockscreen (by  grzegorz10 and modified by Sector)

EDIT: I've left in AudioGainControl by mistake. If you need to do advanced tweaking of the volume, download and install the Soundtester cab attached to this post

EDIT: There have been initial reports that battery drain is heavier in this version. If so, install this  cab and softreset. This restores the power-saving tweaks which were removed from this version.

M2D Black (WM6.5 Build 23518)

Updated: 08 Jan 2010

Download:Mediafire  ( 83 MB)

Free storage:  125 MB

Free memory:  56 MB  

Audio Manager and HTC Album not included. If you need them, install these 2 cabs, enable their respective tabs using M2DC, and soft reset.

M2D_23518_1.PngM2D_23518_2.PngM2D_23518_3.Png

M2D_23518_5.PngM2D_23518_6.PngM2D_23518.Png

Titanium Classic Black (WM6.5 Build 23518)

Updated: 08 Jan 2010

Download: Mediafire (65 MB)

Free storage: 151 MB

Free memory:  60 MB

Titanium_23518_1.PngTitanium_23518_5.PngTitanium_23518_6.Png

Titanium_23518_2.PngTitanium_23518_4.PngTitanium_23518_3.Png

UltraLite (WM6.5 Build 23518)

08 Jan 2010

For those who prefer to install the latest of everything by cabs   :D

EDIT: Updated version to fix error with clock.exe not launching. If cab installation does not start automatically, run it from the Tools folder in the start menu. It will install your cab files and tidy up some shortcuts, and then will restart automatically once it's done.

Download: Mediafire(53 MB   :D )

Free storage:  169 MB

Free memory:  65 MB

Removed:

- Chinese font (If you need it: Kaidi cab uploaded by tim1979)

- Samsung Volume Control

- NoData

- FavHacking

- Alarm sounds

- Office

- OneNote

- Marketplace

- Flash Lite 3.1

- OmniaLite apps (Phonebook, callog etc)

As a lite rom, my idea is not to restrict you to a choice of keyboards, browsers etc. You can get some cabs here. XDA_UC is cooked in, so you can easily install all your favorite programs. More details on my second post. Screen calibration is skipped, but do remember to set the time after the reboot :D .

Ingredients:

FTouchSL for smooth scrolling

eNatives Showcase (close apps by tapping on x, hold to minimize)

HTC Calculator

SRS WOW HD

FM Radio from OmniaLite (thanks sector)

Pako777's Camera

Volume Control from OmniaLite

MySoftReset

XDA_UC + Autorun

Not on the menu today:

Most Samsung apps, except camera and radio

Input Keyboards (try the free FingerKeyboard or original Samsung keybd)

Extra Themes

Extra ringtones and sample sounds

MSTag

Windows Widgets

Transcriber

Games

MarketPlace

Google Maps (Included only in M2D version)

Google Launcher

Opera (Install latest betas by cab :D )

Modified:

Boot screens and sounds

Smaller font sizes

Disabled dialer skin

Amarullz's & robcodemax's Black/Blue Theme

Pako777's battery icons

Start Menu icon tweaks

CREDITS:

Recipe providers:

PaSSoA

Shokka

Pots and pans and other tools from:

bepe - Platform Rebuilder

Jason8/ Racer7 -CAB Converter tool

pako777 - I900 EXECUTOR, camera fix and battery icons

sztupy - SYAKR Tool and Favorite Hackings

Vistang - wonderful Visual Kitchen

Ingredients by:

Da_G, DFT, Monkeybape- New rom builds

rtomakov, waremike32 - Advice and Rom build re-uploads

amarullz - Fantastic Black Windows Theme

Omar Junior, Zubnik, Weirdo - wonderful M2D skins

KhuanChai - Amazing roms, and BTAR fix

Liads - Great work on BT fix

Stevenh - Fixed wakeup problem in BTAR

Paul - for modaco.com and NoData, and fantastic support for us chefs

Sector - Amazing porting work and roms

Not forgetting...

All rom chefs (Ryrzy, Nick, Mr Hammer etc) for their hard work, advice and inspiration.

A special shout-out to fellow new chefs cruddasj, MAMBO04, Bruno Adler, DelBossco, steff195. I didn't have time to try out your roms, but can see from the screenshots that you guys are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up and hope to see more cool stuff!

hey ock i am using your UltraLite (WM6.5 Build 28205) rom. i was wondering, do you have the drivers/apps for the "finger mouse" icon in the "system" folder? there is no way to enable the feedback for the touch pad. well i least i don't know how if there is a way to.

thanks in advance for your response.