OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest drrkgupta
yes, i know the quickaccesbar is actually iphonetoday based, but how can i get it to hold more then the 1 page of 4 icons? i want to be able to switch it to left or right to have another series of 4 icons to be shown.

just like the 'Radd_iPhoneToday_PlugIn___M2DTP_0.3.3.cab' from krazy radd.

i think it's just in the settings, because the software used is the same i think, but i can't find it.

Check out my Post #7018 for installing this kind of iphone plugin! You hae to only replace the settings part!

Edited by drrkgupta

Guest mide74
Check out my Post #7018 for installing this kind of iphone plugin! You hae to only replace the settings part!

Thanks for the answer. I'm gonna check it out on my next flash :D

hi!

since i am using this fantastic ock 29005 premium rom, the working hours of my omnia reduced to 1 day. Before that it was about 3-4 days.

What pda/phone rom combination are you using? My phone rom is PUJA1.

has somebody an idea how I can change the band of my phone? Ock wrote the following:

Hi, can anyone on Titanium builds confirm if this is also present? I suspect it may be due to some packages I cooked in for the new Manila Sense.

Guest shorto

Very good rom, but I have a little problem with it;

screenshot4vp.jpg

Can't select install folders in programs.

Tried 3 dictionary programs all the same. The OK button just disappeared... The thing is this is the same with all M2D roms, the original Windows Mobile 6.5 has no problems, so the screenshot is from ryzor's rom cuz I was too lazy to make one since i just finstalled this rom :D. Any ideas?

Edited by shorto

Guest German_AC

I'm still trying to find a solution to the DST problem. I have google it and found a few registry settings to change, but is not working. After making changes, when I softreset the registry values go back to its previous state, so, DST is still enabled, and there is no settings screen to disable it.

And the quick solution of changen the time zone is not useful because everytime i update the wheather or turn the phone off, it went back to the correct time zone.

Help me OCK please.

Thanks

Guest nutrione

Hey there OCK :P

First, I changed Manila's theme, but now I want the default theme that you used in the rom back. and I didn't make a backup when changing the theme :D can you help me?

Second, is there any way to have a longer battery life? I have tried all available cabs, none of them work :P

thank you so much B)

Guest amel90

Hey Ock, I have a few problems im premium ROM:

1.) weather on clock cant be updated (it says that there's no weather data)

2.) when I look at the pictures in ALBUM app it always freezes, and then i have to reset my phone.

Anyway you're doing great job. Thank you for making those incredible ROM's.

Guest antreasst

i recently flashed to the eclipse 23118 rom and i 've to say that is simply brilliant!!but i faced a problem after i installed omnia-lite clock app.i cannot use the fm radio as a sound profile(alarm).in my previous rom i could.is thera a way to fix it??thank you in advance

Guest shenling08

hello to all, just a quick question.

i'm using ock's titanium premium and i can't seem to change the home page to what is being shown at ock's pictures, im always stuck at the scrolling CHome,

what should i do??? please help :D

Guest larnaca
Hey there OCK :P

First, I changed Manila's theme, but now I want the default theme that you used in the rom back. and I didn't make a backup when changing the theme :D can you help me?

Second, is there any way to have a longer battery life? I have tried all available cabs, none of them work :P

thank you so much B)

I have the same problem can you please advice on this.

Guest shaikhfaisal13
i have installed M2D 29005 Rom

everything is fine but when i use landscape mode i am unable to "touch scroll" or "swipe scroll" in any app n even if i have titanium home cant scroll n have to use optical trackpad in order to navigate....

have any idea :D

this problem is due to editing registry for touch sensitivity.....otherwise it works fine.

so dont edit registry!!

hi everyone

there is 2 type 3g icon on my omnia. i use eclipse 23118. look at attachment. what is the difference? i want to use first one always. but how?

cheers

post-585429-1294729918_thumb.png

Guest larnaca
Happy New Year to all and thanx a lot for you help.

If I may ask a question despite is the first day of the year.

I have a problem with my wireless connection is not recognised by the phone. It connects but the phone says I have no connection. Any help?

Fixed that by removing the settings for power saving on wireless.

but my battery life time is not very good anymore.

i saw there is a battery enhancement cab what is that about?

Guest Atreidhs

One more question:

Is it possible to add a program, which is installed on storage card, on Programs TAB? I press the plus (+) sign on Programs Tab, but I can't see, on the programs roling list, the program I wish to add...

Any ideas?

One more question:

Is it possible to add a program, which is installed on storage card, on Programs TAB? I press the plus (+) sign on Programs Tab, but I can't see, on the programs roling list, the program I wish to add...

Any ideas?

You have to create a shortcut to this program (the one you want to add) and to the following path :

Windows/Start Menu/Programs. :D

Guest shaikhfaisal13
Hey man, sorry to hear that, I never had this problem (thank God!) but 1 thing I know is that you shouldn't of unplugged your phone. Apparently if you rebooted while still connected you could of tried to flash it again.

I've read in another thread about similar problem and let's just say that it's a headache. Hopefully someone who has experience with this can help you.

I flash from VM, had no other cpu intensive programs running and when I'm flashing I move away just so I can't touch the cable/phone and screw things up LOL.

Good luck with this.

i use "USDL_GrandPrix_v1.6.4_VISTA"

i had a similar problem and i tried upload again, it worked for me....

try with USDL_GrandPrix_v1.6.4_VISTA or USDL_GrandPrix_v1.6.4_XP

Guest shaikhfaisal13

hi master ock...

i have installed 29005 M2Dv2.....its a good rom n i liked it, :D

but i had a problem for scrolling in landscape mode, :P

i have noticed that, when i did screen alignment....was not able to scroll in landscape mode after soft reset. :P

i also tried by registry edit but no use..... :P

after many hard resets n many alignments :P in various ways, i found that when i align in right-hand landscape mode :D there was no problem n everything worked fine. B)

why is it so? n is it with my device only? :D B)

hello, everybody.

I like OCK's rom very much. it's cool!

Now I use the sim card of China mobile, and there's a big problem that I can't receive mms in OCK's 29005 rom.

I tried all the way I can find from internet, but they all failed. The text message is Ok! I send a mms by myself, then the Icon "downloading the mms" is show in the screen, but they kept in 0% and no data was down,the program tried several times and then show me a warning "unable to receive your messages".

After flashing other chinese version rom I can receive mms successfully.

About the mms, the difference between the OCK's rom and oter version is mms soft, the OCK's use arcsoft mms and other's use samsung official mms soft?

The arcsoft mms is build inside the OCK's rom,I can't replace with other mms soft and test.

Anyone who have the same problem can answer my question? Big thanks! ;)

Guest Asif Altaf

your rom specially the premium has bugs...like cant add contacts in m2D

as far as my flashing experience concerned i have found no perfect rom so far

specially i faced problems in sms sending and mms configuration on i900

what else a phone should be for? if u get retry msg for sms all the time

it really gets frustrating though i still love i900 as its a budgeted phone with

cool features but the os sometimes do sukzs

Guest gadget.er
your rom specially the premium has bugs...like cant add contacts in m2D

as far as my flashing experience concerned i have found no perfect rom so far

specially i faced problems in sms sending and mms configuration on i900

what else a phone should be for? if u get retry msg for sms all the time

it really gets frustrating though i still love i900 as its a budgeted phone with

cool features but the os sometimes do sukzs

i use PREMIUM 29005 OCK's ROM and do not have any problem on mention above. it works perfect both on adding contacts and sms-mms.