OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

After flashing the ock_Eclipse_23118 rom, I find the mms problem was resolved.

The mms soft in the 23118 rom is samsung official soft.

waiting for the newer rom with samsung mms soft!!!

After flashing the ock_Eclipse_23118 rom, I find the mms problem was resolved.

The mms soft in the 23118 rom is samsung official soft.

waiting for the newer rom with samsung mms soft!!!

Guest neilpiaro
your rom specially the premium has bugs...like cant add contacts in m2D

as far as my flashing experience concerned i have found no perfect rom so far

specially i faced problems in sms sending and mms configuration on i900

what else a phone should be for? if u get retry msg for sms all the time

it really gets frustrating though i still love i900 as its a budgeted phone with

cool features but the os sometimes do sukzs

think you'll find you're bout the only one with these problems.rather than moan bout it,perhaps you should keep reading and figure out your phone first.been flashing just bout everyone of his roms and never had any major probs.even if there was a slight glitch,OCK is on hand few days after roms is released and will rectify the prob.try this,always hard reset your phone twice after flashing,it always works for me.cheers...

Edited by neilpiaro

Hi everyone!

I've just started school again, and thus was unable to spend time working on my stuff for the past couple of days. If you still have any unsolved issues, do add it below this post.

Will spend some time working on my rom this weekend ;)

Updated kitchen will be uploaded once I'm done with some new stuff.

Edited by ock

Guest shaikhfaisal13
think you'll find you're bout the only one with these problems.rather than moan bout it,perhaps you should keep reading and figure out your phone first.been flashing just bout everyone of his roms and never had any major probs.even if there was a slight glitch,OCK is on hand few days after roms is released and will rectify the prob.try this,always hard reset your phone twice after flashing,it always works for me.cheers...

there r bugs for sure n i also haven't found a single perfect ROM

Hi everyone!

I've just started school again, and thus was unable to spend time working on my stuff for the past couple of days. If you still have any unsolved issues, do add it below this post.

thanks for your hard working and waiting for your new rom.

your rom is the most popular non-Chinese rom in our bbs about i900 in China.

even there's a small problem in mms receiving, the 29005 is a good rom.

Guest Hanif Jiwani
Hi everyone!

That's good. Best wishes for your study.

Thanks in advance for your New Rom

Guest reza604

hi master ock,

is it possible that you put dual boot in new omnia firmware.we will have wm and android together in our mobile.because wm doesnt support software anymore and they change platform.there are lots of useful software in android.i read the article that by add some software, we can do it.i really dont know how?

i am not professional,can you do that for all of the people in forum? ,i think they want too,

thanks a lot.

thanks for your hard working and waiting for your new rom.

your rom is the most popular non-Chinese rom in our bbs about i900 in China.

even there's a small problem in mms receiving, the 29005 is a good rom.

could I replace the arcsoft mms with the samsung official mms software?

or OCK can made a new rom with the samsung mms soft? :)

That's good. Best wishes for your study.

Thanks in advance for your New Rom

Will go back to Samsung's MMS ;)

Haven't put down a definite release date though, still some work to be done.

hi everyone. can somebody help how to play video 3GP? i use 29005 premium.... thnx

Hi, you may want to try if TCPMP is able to play it.

hi master ock,

is it possible that you put dual boot in new omnia firmware.we will have wm and android together in our mobile.because wm doesnt support software anymore and they change platform.there are lots of useful software in android.i read the article that by add some software, we can do it.i really dont know how?

i am not professional,can you do that for all of the people in forum? ,i think they want too,

thanks a lot.

Wished I knew stuff about kernels, drivers etc so I can contribute to the porting project :D

Unfortunately I don't so I'm not able to make a dual-booting rom.

Guest antreasst

hi there!i 've flashed to eclipse 23118 rom and i faced a problem when i installed omnia-lite clock.i'm not able to use anymore the fm radio as an alarm(when i try to assign the radio station which i want it as alarm, there are no stations to choose in the menu) . is there any way to fix it?

Discussion forums in poland people also report a problem that mms can not answer, the message "the message unreadable. " All settings are correct in terms of GSM network and the operator.Sending MMS is correct.

Please fix problem with receiving mms.

Edited by sewaj

Guest djtutis

Hi Ock! I flashed my phone with 29005 Premium and this rom really rocks like all of yours!!! But I've some issues... First, when i go to settings -> home and i want to choose the other theme the phone is unresponsive and i need to reset it to go on... Second, on manilla 2d at settings tab @ communications when i choose bluetooth to configure settings (like your first gtx rom), it goes me to Wi-Fi settings! Do you know how to fix these issues? Thanks in advance!!!!

Guest smic717394

Hi OCK,

Your latest build 29005 is excelent, there is only one problem i found with it, the DLNA is not longer working, any sugestion how to fix this?

Thank you

Guest Theredal

PLEASE! someone gimme a "light"

I can't stand my mobile rebooting.

I've been trying all the tips and tricks I could found but that's always the same, when the mobile finishes

to load everything it reboots.

And it starts happen after the automatic SIM card config.

and I don't know how to not automatic config the operator settings

when I insert the SIM in this new Ock's 29005 ROM.

PLEASE I BEG hahahahha

If there are Brazilians reading:

Gente pelo amor de Deus, sério mesmo. perdi minha noite de sono hj só tentando

ajeitar isso e nada.

É aquele velho problema com o chip da tim.

já tentei várias dicas de blogs a fora, mas nada =/

Help me please/me ajudem por favor

Thanks

I've been trying all the tips and tricks I could found but that's always the same, when the mobile finishes

PLEASE I BEG hahahahha

ajeitar isso e nada.

Thanks

Dear Colleague,

I'll be quick and you will sleep soundly. Forget the 128k chip TIM in Omnia.

I had this problem yesterday, my 64k (which works fine on Omnia i900) stopped out of nowhere. could take no more.

Result: I tried a chip from 128k and to my surprise it worked perfectly.

So I immediately bought the so-called "Bluey" 128k, therefore, to not make over 64k.

Upon arriving home, I put and did not work nor pray with strong, missed the chip.

Solution: buy a new chip or Hi Claro (tested by me and working) perfectly and I say again, both are 128k. Go figure.

Then the technicians poderiamdeixar the same configuration of the chip and pass the 64k to 128k before that and just going with the Omnia i900 they are not concerned to resolve this, since it is a small slice with this type of problem.

I hope your question is sane and go back to sleep peacefully.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Caro colega,

Vou ser rápido e você vai dormir tranquilo. esqueça o chip 128k da TIM no Omnia.

Tive esse problema ontem, o meu de 64k(que funciona perfeitamente no Omnia i900)parou do nada. não aguentou mais.

Resultado: testei um chip de 128k e para minha surpresa funcionou perfeitamente.

Então fui de imediato compra o tal "azulzinho" de 128k,pois,o de 64k não fabricam mais.

Ao chegar em casa, coloquei e não funcionou nem com reza forte,perdi o chip.

Solução: compre um novo chip da Oi ou Claro(testados por mim e funcionando)perfeitamente e digo mais, ambos são de 128k. Vá entender.

Então os técnicos poderiamdeixar a mesma configuração do chip de 64k e repassar para o de 128k, diante disso e somente acontecendo com o Omnia i900 eles não estão preocupados em resolver isso, já que é uma fatia pequena com este tipo de problema.

Espero que sane sua dúvida e volte a dormir tranquilamente.

mureta.

Edited by mureta

Guest Fissherman74

Hello to all Omnia i900 fanaticks left.

I have one question...

... as I decided to give to SPB Mobile shell a try (I have tasted it in the last Yonn's ROM, but this ROMe made me a lot of soft resets - the phone was freezing very often, so I changed back to OCK's ROMs).

...so my question is for those fanaticks, that are using OCK's ROM in combination with SPB MS...

Which version of ROM, do you use / consider for this combination: M2D, Titanium, Manila or Ultra light?

I suppose that combination M2D + SPB ms slows down the phone, cause often freezings...

Please explanations what not and why not / whats OK.

Thanx a lot.

Edited by Fissherman74

Hi Ock! Good luck with your studies. We have patience and we'll wait for your new rom! I have the same question with hitman1980.

Hi Ock,

Can you share the fix(may be a cab) ... for m2dc crash issue ?

I need to patch Eclipse 23118.

I tested your latest Rom 29005 ... but 23118 build is much more

responsive, faster, and stable.

I'm back to Eclipse 23118 now. Only issue is that the m2dc

crashes ... when saving m2dc settings.

Guest lombo agridoce

PLEASE I BEG hahahahha

ajeitar isso e nada.

Thanks

I'll answer this in portuguese:

Cara, esquece essa ROM com chip TIM de 128k. Eu tenho o de 64k e funcionou perfeito, para minha esposa de 128k nao rola nem com reza braba.

Eu fiz todos os truques possíveis e imaginaveis. O problema com essa ROM é que o windows configura automaticamente as configurações da operadora e nao te pergunta se vc quer fazer isso ou nao. Pegue a versão anterior ou a GTX e seja feliz com elas.

Guest Framarta

Hi Ock,

I'm new in this forum. I just mounted your Premium Rom with M2d and I find it amazing!

Just a little problem, also found on the Eclipse: when I go on the complete list of programs using the softkey in launcher tab, it appears in a strange format, not fullscreen. In the bottom of the screen appears a sort o white stripe. What can I do to fix this? thank you very much!

Discussion forums in poland people also report a problem that mms can not answer, the message "the message unreadable. " All settings are correct in terms of GSM network and the operator.Sending MMS is correct.

Please fix problem with receiving mms.

This registry hack resolved my receiving problem:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Arcsoft\ArcSoft MMS UA\Config\mm1]

"AppendURI"=dword:00000000

Probably this is an operator specific setting.