OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest barbs666

Hi Ock,

thanks for the new builds,

I am using the Premium and have these issues:

1) When using messaging

- typing the name of the contact does not reveal the contact(s) unless you delete the last character of the name.

2) The htc location weather does not have the name of the location once it has updated. EDIT: for some reason its working at the moment.

3) When using the m2d settings for the internet browser, I selected Opera and when I tap the "world" image it just keeps using IE, even though it says browser 'Opera'.

thanks!

Edited by barbs666

hi,

i am using the Build 23118 (Eclipse and GTX Refreshed)

thx

very strange,

already tried to re-install?

you followed the strict guidelines of the wireless setup?

really do not know anymore ...try other rom for test !?

mureta.

very strange,

already tried to re-install?

you followed the strict guidelines of the wireless setup?

really do not know anymore ...try other rom for test !?

mureta.

i tried to install the official rom... but it couldn't recognize my device anymore....

got other rom you recommend?

i tried to install the official rom... but it couldn't recognize my device anymore....

got other rom you recommend?

Make a choice between my test versions in English DARK DRAGON or MURETOCK and then tell me they do not have that problem here and coincides both of you mentioned Mr Ock gave me no error in both wi-fi as the eclipse gtx ... but ...

mureta.

HI everybody, its been long since we have heard 4m Ock. I had a request, does any1 has "Full screen weather.cab" for ock's eclipse? i tried the cab provided by ock for GTX but since eclipse has date and alarm in different position GTX full screen kinda mess up eclipse home screen. Please share if u r using any working full screen cab for eclipse. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Rebels

HI everybody, its been long since we have heard 4m Ock. I had a request, does any1 has "Full screen weather.cab" for ock's eclipse? i tried the cab provided by ock for GTX but since eclipse has date and alarm in different position GTX full screen kinda mess up eclipse home screen. Please share if u r using any working full screen cab for eclipse. Thanks in advance.

I sent a pm to you. :P

mureta.

When using the m2d settings for the internet browser, I selected Opera and when I tap the "world" image it just keeps using IE, even though it says browser 'Opera'.

same problem... pls any idea to solve that?

The connection setup in this version does not work for me (Vodafone Germany). The connection manager always says that the SIM card is not compatible to the selected settings. But there is only one possibility for Vodafone Germany. With earlier versions (ock_EclipseL_23118) and automatic connection setup after ROM install had no problems to launch internet.

Tried to install another connection manager (mossis) over the installed HTC connection manager without success too.

Went back to OCK Eclipse.

Any hints?

Guest Digesh Chheda

Hello,

I installed this ROM and its awesome..But some problems like many of us face...

I pur all GPRS settings correctly..But the problem is is just cannot browse web pages.I did all settings correct.I can use youtube, Google maps..but in opera and internet explorer, I just cant access to web pages..Tried almost everything..But found no solution..Can any1 help please???

Also my phone freezes up sometimes...Any solution ??

Make a choice between my test versions in English DARK DRAGON or MURETOCK and then tell me they do not have that problem here and coincides both of you mentioned Mr Ock gave me no error in both wi-fi as the eclipse gtx ... but ...

mureta.

argh....

still cannot... my guess is the rom u customized is based on the rom of your country, which have different driver for wifi because manufactured in different country. correct me if i am wrong.

is there anyone from malaysia using the rom and managed to use the wifi?

my previous official rom is DZIA5 which is a malaysia rom

and can you please teach me how to change the rom back to the official rom? i cant do it because the computer cannot verify my device.

argh....

still cannot... my guess is the rom u customized is based on the rom of your country, which have different driver for wifi because manufactured in different country. correct me if i am wrong.

and can you please teach me how to change the rom back to the official rom? i cant do it because the computer cannot verify my device.

Try tips from this site: http://www.pspmyspace.com/omnia/firmware/

I managed to install it from DXIA5 WM 6.5 ROM to DZIA5 WM 6.1 ROM.

One more thing from this site, I didn't need to do that thing with HEX program.

Let me know if you succeed.

argh....

I use my last rom all in English here in Brazil and I have no problem and everything works. :P

go here : Change Rom Back.

mureta.

Guest acmjiffry

Hi OCK and others

After long time...how r u all...hope all r doing well..

could you guide me the .exe file name for the missed call notification icon in the task bar..

thanks

Guest PJ_Omnia
PJ,

1 - for the battery, it all depends on how you use your machine you run the daily and added to this a good build,phone.bin... there must be an equivalence between them;

2 - in relation to the recognition of its new battery, the device does not care if 1000mAh or 3000mAh, which is only compatible functionality.

mureta.

Hi Mureta!

1. Yes understand that but the usage of the Phone is similar, had it fully charged saturday, today it droppen from 50% to 30% jumped from 50 to 30% while writing an sms. In that point i sent 4 and received 4 sms (sms discussion with a friend) and it went tp 10% and message to charge battery. So from 30% => 10% just because i wrote 4 sms and received 4 at instantly

2. ok.

In this point between iv'e used my phone very litte, no call, very little wifi (less the usual) and no music. Only sms...

Hmm strange, changed back to my original will fully charge and do have same usage to se if there will be difference. This battery was delivered together with the phone.

With regards

Hi Mureta!

1. Yes understand that but the usage of the Phone is similar, had it fully charged saturday, today it droppen from 50% to 30% jumped from 50 to 30% while writing an sms. In that point i sent 4 and received 4 sms (sms discussion with a friend) and it went tp 10% and message to charge battery. So from 30% => 10% just because i wrote 4 sms and received 4 at instantly

2. ok.

In this point between iv'e used my phone very litte, no call, very little wifi (less the usual) and no music. Only sms...

Hmm strange, changed back to my original will fully charge and do have same usage to se if there will be difference. This battery was delivered together with the phone.

With regards

I hope you have luck. But replace it with another rom if it continues Mr Ock :P

mureta.

please help me, is possibble automatic update weather on home screen? (i have premium manila last build from ock)

because when i check option "download weather data automaticaly", its not updating automaticaly, , but manualy it is working

hi ock...

i just try your 29005 M2D...something wrong with the wifi....on CommManager i set wifi as ON..but when i go to Advance setting, it still said that wifi is OFF....and i still don't know how to set IP manually....

please help me, is possibble automatic update weather on home screen? (i have premium manila last build from ock)

because when i check option "download weather data automaticaly", its not updating automaticaly, , but manualy it is working

istron good observation. :D

Do not really know how it calculated the range of real-time update. But until now never seen in any rom update in real time from manila so there's nothing wrong.

Only hand we see the real-time update.

Find out:

It is through the Synoptic Meteorology based on the collection and use of simultaneous data (synoptic) over time in different areas.

This is because the weather can not be based on data gathered in one place, because the atmosphere is dynamic and is closely correlated, which causes an event in a given region to interfere in another so it will never be exact.

Whoever does this is the OMM, which processes the data coming from 182 countries and territories 6.

There are three main stations - Melbourne (Australia), Washington (USA) and Moscow (Russia) - and another 15 that process the information sent by all members at least every three hours and distribute the data for each country to make their predictions.

mureta.

thx mureta for reply,

because i like updated weather, when i check display of the phone, i decided to find out other options and now i turn off manila and turn on titanium and downloaded HOME SCREEN CUSTOMIZER from microsoft marketplace, in this tool you can add weather on home screen and it shows exact temperature for my city and it is updated automatically every half hour when you want...

i have one question about lock screen... is it possible to allow pick up ringing phone by hardware button?( i mean button which is known as green button in other phones...) because when my phone has screen lock i am able to pick up only with touch screen button...

thx mureta for reply,

because i like updated weather, when i check display of the phone, i decided to find out other options and now i turn off manila and turn on titanium and downloaded HOME SCREEN CUSTOMIZER from microsoft marketplace, in this tool you can add weather on home screen and it shows exact temperature for my city and it is updated automatically every half hour when you want...

i have one question about lock screen... is it possible to allow pick up ringing phone by hardware button?( i mean button which is known as green button in other phones...) because when my phone has screen lock i am able to pick up only with touch screen button...

good man !

it depends on what you add to lockscreen.

I prefer the cleaner lockscreen.

you can use S2U2 excellent for this. :D

mureta.

Guest greendelle

hi everyone, mine is acting weird in messaging. when i delete a conversation there not moved in deleted folder. i see them then gone. im using ocks 20095 ultralite rom. i like this rom coz theres no java installed and i can jbed now with sound and fullscreen.

Sorry guys, my ignorance. Got it fixed now, edit the settings in menu. the only problem now is MMS, coz it's using arcsoft mms composer.

Edited by greendelle

hi guys. need some help here. my omnia cant get online via wifi. no issue woth the digi data roaming.

any specific setting i have to go?

wish there is some guide. i checked everything actually...

help please.

Guest sahalan

Used the search function with no luck: typing anywhere on the device does not show the letters being typed. They are being typed and when i send a message for example it shows but never while I am typing?!!!! Anyone?

latest rom

Edited by sahalan