OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest antsnet

Hi ock

I flash back to 23129, I think 23129 is perfect, include the scroll bar and arrows, but I got one question in 23129 , when i open sms, in the root of device, there is a automatic created directory which name is ErrorRep, How can i disable it?

thanks.

Guest melburnian
thx mureta for reply,

because i like updated weather, when i check display of the phone, i decided to find out other options and now i turn off manila and turn on titanium and downloaded HOME SCREEN CUSTOMIZER from microsoft marketplace, in this tool you can add weather on home screen and it shows exact temperature for my city and it is updated automatically every half hour when you want...

i have one question about lock screen... is it possible to allow pick up ringing phone by hardware button?( i mean button which is known as green button in other phones...) because when my phone has screen lock i am able to pick up only with touch screen button...

Hi Istron

Mureta's answer are always spot on..

With the lock screen, if you are using OCK's premium roms, I assume you are using the S2U2 program. It should allow you to answer the phone by pressing the hardware keys. If not, check to see the "S2A Hard Answer Key" & "S2A Hard End Key" is turned on. The options are found under (S2U2 Settings > Phone).

Guest Mentycz

OCK, please render the latest build 29005 ULTRALITE with original Taskbars (Start, and up = both) and Original Icons or Insert Original icons in high resolution. Please!!!

Hi, thanks for great rooms. I have just installed your last release and I have a problem with TouchInput. I can just type digits and special characters such as "?" or "!" even after soft reset. Could you give me some tips to resolve this problem?

Guest PJ_Omnia
Hi Mureta!

1. Yes understand that but the usage of the Phone is similar, had it fully charged saturday, today it droppen from 50% to 30% jumped from 50 to 30% while writing an sms. In that point i sent 4 and received 4 sms (sms discussion with a friend) and it went tp 10% and message to charge battery. So from 30% => 10% just because i wrote 4 sms and received 4 at instantly

2. ok.

In this point between iv'e used my phone very litte, no call, very little wifi (less the usual) and no music. Only sms...

Hmm strange, changed back to my original will fully charge and do have same usage to se if there will be difference. This battery was delivered together with the phone.

With regards

I hope you have luck. But replace it with another rom if it continues Mr Ock :D

mureta.

Hi again!

Changed my battery back to original and charged it last week on Wednesday night and today at around 15.00 (more that seven days, thats really good even if i haven't made any calls or used Wifi) it went down to 10% and message charge battery with what i think was around the same usage of phone. Maybe the "high capacity replacement battery" was not that good :D . Just changed back to the replacement high capacity battery and will just for fun use it load it full and empty it to se if the battery needs "training" for full usage.

With regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest joao-ml

Congratulations for your fantastic job ;D

I've two questions, what is the famous mms problem and what are the differences between premium and titanium premium?

Thanks

Boas, parabens pelo trabalho ;D

Mas tenho 2 perguntas, qual e o famoso problema das mms e quais sao as diferenças entre a rom premium e titanium premium?

obrigado

Hello,

I used a rom by Ock, but decided to downgrade it back to 6.1.

After downgrading and turning the phone on. I see a green screen with a black bar on the top (judging by the color of the bar, it could be a "leftover"of the 6.5 rom).

After a while, it goes in a restart loop.

It happens with all the official roms and also with all 6.5 ones.

What am I doing wrong?

Edited by Yun70

Guest acmjiffry

Hi OCK and others

Hope you all are doing well..

I have a request to OCK..

Is it possible you to have time to make the weather display on the manila classic home page under the calender line..

if you have ready made cab file for that ...pls send for me..

I do appreciate for your response always

29005_manilaclassic.png

Hi all,

I've a i900 phone since 1 week & I have never used a cooked rom.

In order to avoid brick it, I'm doing some investigations in forum to handle which mechanisms are used.

I have opened OCK rom exe file with i900executor tool & I'm surprised there is no phone part inside, an eboot file.

It seems this release is based on a boot with revision DXIA5.

Is it necessary to update the phone part separately?

Four your information, my phone has the following version :

PDA : i900XHHG4/AEHG4

PHONE : i900BUHG3

Many thanks for your help!!

Guest blade87
Hi all,

I've a i900 phone since 1 week & I have never used a cooked rom.

In order to avoid brick it, I'm doing some investigations in forum to handle which mechanisms are used.

I have opened OCK rom exe file with i900executor tool & I'm surprised there is no phone part inside, an eboot file.

It seems this release is based on a boot with revision DXIA5.

Is it necessary to update the phone part separately?

Four your information, my phone has the following version :

PDA : i900XHHG4/AEHG4

PHONE : i900BUHG3

Many thanks for your help!!

How to Flash ROMS: gif_123_10.gif

The Phone Part is not included to reduce the risk of bricking, so it can be flashed afterward.

How to Flash ROMS: gif_123_10.gif

The Phone Part is not included to reduce the risk of bricking, so it can be flashed afterward.

What I have read in the forum the risk is biggest if the boot (eboot) is changed. Am I wrong?

The boot (eboot) included in the OCK release is a revision DXIA5.

Should I need to update my rom phone.bin BUHG3 to DXIA5?

Why are some samsung applications cabs linked to revisions (IA5, ID1, ...)?

blade87, thanks for your quick reply!!!

To complete my request, I've got a customer.csc part which is dedicated to a phone operator which is not mine. Startup and shutdown screens are really horrible, network parameters in opera drives me to a wrong network entry.The phone has been bought desimlocked.

Is there a place I could get an empty or minimal customer.csc file to flash?

Thanks for yours answers!!!

What are the consequences to flash the pda.bin and eboot.nb0 files without changing this customer.csc file?

Guest blade87

I can't answer you about the eboot.nb0, because I have Windows XP so it's easy for me to flash.

About the Phone Part - It isn't necessary to be exactly like the PDA version.

Cab files? There shouldn't be a strict need to install anything after the flash.

I think OCK's ROM flashes a dummy CSC. I don't think it contains a CSC file, but I can't guide you from where to get such a file. Try to make something out of the ROM exe file. (Check out Steff's ROMS. I think they contained a CSC file). Consequences... I don't know really.

Guest Ehab ElSaify

Hi OCK

It's the best ever ROM editions I've used regarding to your old editions.

but I've a small bug found after installing language pack ( Arabic ), after installed it any text field i can't see what i'm writing in it: like " adding location in weather tab ", "adding new contact", "when try to rename any file " and others ...

can you please check it as i'm really need to use it with your new Roms cause it's faster and have a lot of fixes .

i'm using Arabic language pack from this link

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=525768

Very light arabic support build 417 English UI ONLY & without mobidiv keyboard

be notes that i used it before with your old Roms and worked perfectly.

Appreciated your help. :huh:

Guest 00raq00

Which OCK rom is the most stable ? I'm using last (29005 Titanium Premium) now but its less stable than 23569. 29005 is sometimes lagging and doesn't work correctly locking screen when slide is disabled. Sometimes when WM said that is locked I can show menu and open some apps but I shouldn't could.

Edited by 00raq00