OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest The Oldlight
Which OCK rom is the most stable ? I'm using last (29005 Titanium Premium) now but its less stable than 23569. 29005 is sometimes lagging and doesn't work correctly locking screen when slide is disabled. Sometimes when WM said that is locked I can show menu and open some apps but I shouldn't could.

Try ROM in his signature, Eclipse.. :huh:

Guest istron

hello i want to ask you all... when I set up appointment with reminder in default ock´s calendar, it doesn´t ring (but when I set up alarm, it is ringing, only reminder is not ringing, I have enabled all sounds in "sound & notification settings")

have you also this problem? any ideas how to solve this? i have last titanium premium ock rom

Guest Moody93

Hi,

can anyone help me to solve my problem?

I already instaled OCK premium titanium ROM. And I have some problems with it, sometimes when my omnia susped I can´t wake it up. I must push restart button or take off battery and put it in again to switch it on:( .

sorry for my english, but I hope you will understand me.

Guest amel90
Hi,

I already instaled OCK premium titanium ROM. And I have some problems with it, sometimes when my omnia susped I can´t wake it up. I must push restart button or take off battery and put it in again to switch it on:( .

Try eclipse version. I must say it's the most stable version.

Guest hadesz

hi, i have a question, i am using the latest manila classic rom and want to play music with manilas music tab, i have installed audio manager 2.2 cab that provided in the second post but there is something missing, i can play music but it doesnt show the album artworks...

can anybody help me please? i searched the forum and googled it but couldnt find anything...

Edited by hadesz

Guest TEKNOKA

selam

wireless bağlantısında problem yaşıyorum, defalarca wireless şifresini girsemde yeniden soruyor :D

aynı sorunu yaşayan oldumu ?

Guest neilpiaro

Hi fellas,help needed.My email shows one mail unread even when i have definitely read all.Even deleted all emails but still shows one unread.Any ideas?

Guest mureta
hi all,

i have a problem with the camera.i cant press the button to to record a video..can anyone help me pls?

antreas,

Which rom are you using?

mureta.

Guest Planet99

Hi I hope someone can help :D

I have installed ock Eclipse 23118 (OmniaKeyboard) rom, which is the best I've tried, thank you :(

Just one question, if you install the Facebook app from Windows Market place, the app installs well, then once you have entered the user name and password, the screen just says 'Getting User ID and never logs in? The previous rom I was running was ock's 23088Full_M2D and the app ran fine, so has anyone else had the same problem?

Thanks,

Chris

Guest remus66
Here is mine:

Screen02.jpg

You need find an icons, and you can change it. You can Install iPhone Today, and you will see the settings, if you push the icons.

@HoZee, your icons look very nice. Would you please share with us ? Thanks.

L.E. Sorry, I missed post no. 7101

Edited by remus66

Guest hanye8977

i am newbie, downloaded and executed, but got stuck on downloading after "start" button pressed

i have omnia 910, help me here, thanks.

Edited by hanye8977

Guest blade87
i am newbie, downloaded and executed, but got stuck on downloading after "start" button pressed

i have omnia 910, help me here, thanks.

I hope you haven't bricked the phone by doing that.

These ROMS are for i900, not i910 (I guess there is a difference between them, but I also don't know what it is). You have to flash one of these. How to flash the ROMS - read here.

Guest Planet99
Hi I hope someone can help :D

I have installed ock Eclipse 23118 (OmniaKeyboard) rom, which is the best I've tried, thank you :(

Just one question, if you install the Facebook app from Windows Market place, the app installs well, then once you have entered the user name and password, the screen just says 'Getting User ID and never logs in? The previous rom I was running was ock's 23088Full_M2D and the app ran fine, so has anyone else had the same problem?

Thanks,

Chris

I've just solved my own problem, it was a privacy setting on Facebook :(

Guest Hanusch
Hi,

... with original ROM by Samsung in Czech republic sometimes have this problem every Omnia users , after upgrade on latest ROM all ok (maybe 2x 6month cca)

- poznáš jen podle ohlasů ostatních uživatelů jestli je to ROMkou nebo např. konfliktem aplikací apod. ...