OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest drmanos

Hello. I can't find the samsung keyboard , even now that i installed the samsung keyboard from escobold cab! I'm running the premium version which by the way runs smooth! :D

Guest drmanos
drmanos,

go here : samsung keyboard, keypad and phonepad

mureta.

Mureta thanks a lot for your response but although this does interest me cause i'm greek I still can't find the samsung keyboard probably because of the touch input keyboard. So that's my real problem. And i've heard that it's difficult to get rid of it. I've installed the samsung keyboard cab given by ock on the first page twice (just in case :D ) but I still can't find it on the list of keyboard inputs.

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi!

Using Ock Eclipse 23118 with PDA DXID1 and Phone Radio XBIC1.

Lately having some issues when in a threaded sms, replying/sending getting => dialog window message not sent retry, cancel when pressing retry it open the sms function, the onw when you first send at message to somebody, then the sms get sent.

Used Ock 29005 a couple of weeks ago, all working well until last week when despite full network signal strength, radio not working no incoming/outgoing sms or calls. Had to change to flight mode and back the make it work. This made me thinking about missing calls etc and the changed back to what before was a perfect working rom Eclipse 23118.

Does anybody know what the problem could be, reflashed Eclipse 23118 twice same problem. Could it be the radio on phone or just network problems? Something else?

Regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest mureta
impatient waiting for new rom from ock...if there any news?

rayzy,

Some time ago, started school, more busy with family, work and other things.

When it becomes more free, he will give a sign of life, and as always, with new improvements.

Say that this is a personal setting, well it was told me long ago. :D

mureta.

rayzy,

Some time ago, started school, more busy with family, work and other things.

When it becomes more free, he will give a sign of life, and as always, with new improvements.

Say that this is a personal setting, well it was told me long ago. :D

mureta.

Haha indeed I'm busy with school these few months, been trying out some stuff on my i9000 too.

I do plan to release another rom for the i900, just booted up my Omnia the other day. I've got some new stuff working on it but it's still largely incomplete. Hope to spend time on this in a couple of months' time :D

I'll see when I can upload an updated copy of my kitchen. Need to tidy some stuff first though :(

See you all soon!

Guest mureta
Haha indeed I'm busy with school these few months, been trying out some stuff on my i9000 too.

I do plan to release another rom for the i900, just booted up my Omnia the other day. I've got some new stuff working on it but it's still largely incomplete. Hope to spend time on this in a couple of months' time :(

I'll see when I can upload an updated copy of my kitchen. Need to tidy some stuff first though ;)

See you all soon!

:D :D fast ! B)

Good to hear from their Teacher! : O)

mureta.

Updated kitchen:

This contains the files used in my 29005 release.

Just a reminder, this contains the files for building a rom, and can't be installed directly.

Download (125MB)

Have fun experimenting! :D

Edited by ock

Guest Hanif Jiwani

I do plan to release another rom for the i900, just booted up my Omnia the other day. I've got some new stuff working on it but it's still largely incomplete. Hope to spend time on this in a couple of months' time :P

I'll see when I can upload an updated copy of my kitchen. Need to tidy some stuff first though :D

See you all soon!

Dear OCK

great to see you again. we are waiting your another rom :D :D :( ;) B) :P

thanks in advance

Guest DariosF

hi ock, how can i change rom language in vistang?? I've 29017 and 21689, and all langs file from 23563 (i need 0410)...How can i make an italian rom?? Thx

Guest boki3
I`ve installed the manilla version and for now it seems to work as it should be. Smooth, quick and good look except the 3 big icons on main menu, but that`s just me :D so....GREAT JOB :D

and congrats

yet i`ve an issue. since you didn`t cook google maps, how can i make it work through manila? I`ve installed M2D and put maps on task but it didn`t work. where should i go on registry to correct this?

Soon i will test the lite version too.

thks and keep the good work

do you have installed WM 6.1 or 6.5 ?!?

Guest DariosF
Updated kitchen:

This contains the files used in my 29005 release.

Just a reminder, this contains the files for building a rom, and can't be installed directly.

Download (125MB)

Have fun experimenting! :D

Thx ock!! :D How can i translate a rom with 0410 file??

Guest Rebels
do these ROMS work on WM 6.1..?!?!

Nope these r all 6.5 roms, but if u r running a i900 6.1 then u can upgrade to these roms but b4 do so read the instructions on how to flash. :D

Guest boki3
Nope these r all 6.5 roms, but if u r running a i900 6.1 then u can upgrade to these roms but b4 do so read the instructions on how to flash. :D

Thank you man...

hi ock, how can i change rom language in vistang?? I've 29017 and 21689, and all langs file from 23563 (i need 0410)...How can i make an italian rom?? Thx

Thx ock!! How can i translate a rom with 0410 file??

I've never tried building a rom in another language, as I know only English and Chinese :D

Vistang's Visual Kitchen has a Locale toggle, you need 0410 files too.

Have you tried extracting an Italian stock firmware? I'm using DXIA which doesn't have Italian inside.

Guest DariosF
I've never tried building a rom in another language, as I know only English and Chinese :D

Vistang's Visual Kitchen has a Locale toggle, you need 0410 files too.

Have you tried extracting an Italian stock firmware? I'm using DXIA which doesn't have Italian inside.

now i'll try...thx ock!! Another question, where can i find some theme for m2d build 2016? Thx

Guest boodschap

Help!

I did install the latest build and it worked like a pro! Did... The weather on the home-tab could be updated, but the place didn't update. So I installed "Weather fix" and Mortscript. Updating the weather still doesn't work like it should be and even worse: M2D got very slow, graphics don't load, ...

What can I do to reset the "Weather fix"? What did I do wrong?

Guest djtutis

Hi guys! I've installed your newest version of 29005 Titanium Premium. I want to create a wireless tab (including Wi-fi toggle, Bluetooth toggle and turning on-off flight mode) on titanium... Also, I want to create a tab with my favorite programs (like g-alarm, opera mini, Calculator, iGo 8). Can anyone help me to create these tabs? I'm searching on internet but everyone suggest using WMKits Utilities and CHome Editor. But, i make the changes on options choosing options tab (exit program and reset) but, nothing happens. Thanks in advance...

Guest boodschap
Help!

I did install the latest build and it worked like a pro! Did... The weather on the home-tab could be updated, but the place didn't update. So I installed "Weather fix" and Mortscript. Updating the weather still doesn't work like it should be and even worse: M2D got very slow, graphics don't load, ...

What can I do to reset the "Weather fix"? What did I do wrong?

reinstalled latest build so it works as before. Still no decent place stick...

Guest DariosF

solved...

only one problem....when i installed opera for example, it was installed under programs (Start Menu/Programs)....i want in under another folder...How can i do?? Thx