OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest kaiyee

Thank you OCK for you effort, which has breathed a new life to my i900. I have flashed my Omnia with the latest 29005 Premium, it works very well & quite snappy.

The problem I encountered is that the Smart Reader doesn't work. BTW Smart Reader worked with 23118! Any solution?

Guest Anupam Anand

After testing so many roms for last two years... I am back to the best ever rom released last year that is "ock_GTX_23118_refreshed" .... but Im struck with a very small prob ....

In the Iphone Today the Wifi toggle link is not pointing to the correct link .... I hv chcked the target location but there's no AKTOGGLE link ... so i had to point it to comm manager...

Interestingly the Wifi icon in the Operator Action Screen is working ...

Can u plz help me point it to correct toggle link... what is the correct path to toggle wifi program?

Thanks

Anupam

Guest Anupam Anand
After testing so many roms for last two years... I am back to the best ever rom released last year that is "ock_GTX_23118_refreshed" .... but Im struck with a very small prob ....

In the Iphone Today the Wifi toggle link is not pointing to the correct link .... I hv chcked the target location but there's no AKTOGGLE link ... so i had to point it to comm manager...

Can u plz help me point it to correct toggle link... what is the correct path to toggle wifi program?

Thanks

Anupam

found the answer on http://myi900.blogspot.com/search/label/ock%20roms .... anyway thanks for such a nice rom....

Guest SF.Ahmed Attari
ockroms.png 

I've been following the discussions here on Modaco, and have been reading up various sources on how to cook up a custom rom. After gathering some of the wisdom and knowledge from other helpful rom chefs, I'm happy to present my roms for the i900 Omnia.

Having problems with keyboards, M2D etc? Remember to read my second post, where you can find solutions to common problems you may encounter, such as problems with M2D Home Weather, Wifi etc. And don't forget your best friend Google. If there's a particular issue you can't resolve, post it here and I'll try to get back to you within 3 working days :D .

And to help you pick a suitable rom, check out this handy chart which I've put together following feedback from our friends here. Also check out Sb.'s post on the different build branches.

Trying a custom rom for the first time? Read up Sector's guide first, and follow it up with tips from Angel's collection. It's a good idea to backup your contacts, messages etc before each flash.

Kitchen release on second post, have fun!

Build 29005

Hi everyone!

I'm back with some new roms for our i900s. For the past 3 months or so, I've been gathering some new ingredients. Would like to thank yonn1981 for pioneering some really nice innovations like the Connection Setup wizard and the new version of Manila Sense.

I've updated ockInstallMe to version 6, which features serfer222's brilliant XDA_UC_NET app. This allows you to customise options such as enabling dialer skin and disabling rotation animation during the setup process. Do note it only supports reading from "My Storage"

I've kept the original autorun process, so if you don't feel like trying out the new setup process, simply create a file called donotdisturb.txt in your \My Storage\XDA_UC folder.

These will probably be my last roms for the i900, hope you enjoy them! More versions of 29005 coming soon ;)

What's New:

- New Manila build 2016

- Added UC_NET for easy post-flash customisation

- Added new taskbar icons

- Added HTC Connection Setup for automatic setup of MMS and GPRS settings (launches on 2nd boot)

- Added Email Setup Wizard in M2Dv2 builds

- Brought back swf file support

- Added Arcsoft MMS

- Added new Metro-inspired Nitrogen skin in Premium

What's changed:

- Remapped menu button long hold to TouchInput settings

- Touched-up some graphics for M2D

- Updated threaded email

- Minor WM theme edits

- Replaced SimTKit with B7300 version (tks yonn1981)

What's fixed

- Fixed crashes with M2DC when saving settings

- TouchInput landscape now supports more languages (thanks yonn1981!)

- Fixed wacky scrolling in Phonebook

- Wallpaper settings in settings tab should work now

Premium.png

Updated: 14th Dec 2010

Free Storage: 90 MB

Free memory: 53 MB

Download: Filesonic (101 MB) | Direct link by HostInstall.com | Rapidshare (tks stefg!)

v2: FMRadio and missing SoundTester fixed

29005_Premium.jpg

titaniumpremium.png

Free Storage: 108 MB

Free memory: 62 MB

Download: Filesonic (91 MB) | Direct Link | Rapidshare

M2D3.png

Free Storage: 117 MB

Free memory: 54 MB

Download: Filesonic (92 MB) | Direct Link | Rapidshare

29003_M2Dv2.jpg'

titanium4.png

Free Storage: 131 MB

Free memory: 63 MB

Download: Filesonic (82 MB) | Direct link | Rapidshare

29003_Titanium.jpg

m2d_c.png

Updated: 15th Dec 2010

Free Storage: 118 MB

Free memory: 55 MB

Download: Filesonic | Rapidshare (89 MB)

29005_manilaclassic.png

ul4.png

Updated: 16th Dec 2010

Free Storage: 165 MB

Free memory: 63 MB

Download: Filesonic | Rapidshare (54 MB)

Big THANKS to all who donated!

Thanks for all your generous support :D

• Chandan
  • Sapunkov
  • netutopic
  • amb123
  • chris (mpayne)
  • X-Pro
  • Kev23
  • Daniel Neugebauer
  • Árgyélus
  • skoda60
  • Juuso-Pekka Voimala
  • Alysson Souza/ Avohai
  • Stanislav Kupryakhin
  • Andy Bochmann
  • PJ_Omnia
  • BILLCHRISTOY

Thanks also to everyone who has encouraged me with your kind words B)

CREDITS:

Recipe providers:

PaSSoA

Shokka

Nicklashidegard

Pots and pans and other tools from:

bepe - Platform Rebuilder

Jason8/ Racer7 -CAB Converter tool

pako777 - I900 EXECUTOR and camera fix

sztupy - SYAKR Tool and Favorite Hackings

Vistang - wonderful Visual Kitchen

bikertibi - tshres patcher

Ingredients by:

Da_G, DFT, Monkeybape- New rom builds

Yonn1981 - For his expertise and HUGE kitchen

rtomakov, waremike32 - Advice and Rom build re-uploads

Mirko Schenk - Mortscript

Jeffrey2000 - Great-looking W7 Premium theme

gfandrea - GFX Theme

amarullz - Fantastic BlueBlack Windows Theme

m.carroll - PureBlack theme

Omar Junior, Zubnik, Weirdo - wonderful M2D skins

htctoucher - great M2Dv1 skin

thekevster - For his great work on action screen tab

Jumba - BlueSteel theme and more M2D tweaks

Dinik - Great icons!

younxt - Great GTX icon set

Sb - Hi-quality icons

Zitoun - More icons

escobol - Grey Samsung Keyboard skin

DJ Pete - Sense Lockscreen

bgill55/bga7x - Russian Black skins

Paul - for modaco.com, and fantastic support for us chefs

A_C - S2U2

Sector - Amazing porting work and roms

zemrwhite2 - rotation animation tricks

r04d5t3r - Nitrogen skin

Bakuryu91 - GTX icon set

Rugal - Lite dialer and expertise

DarkNinja and pin12 - Android Taskbar icons

stefanux - XIAMultiTheme

Axman - apptx.exe

~LavAna - Weather icons

Hosting and Mirrors by:

Sinaaa - Many thanks for providing me web hosting.

fense - Freakshare mirrors!

advancedpcs - Direct downloads. Yipee!

stefg - Rapidshare mirrors!

Not forgetting...

All rom chefs not mentioned above (including but not limited to : QBUS, s0cks, Krazy Radd, Khuanchai, Sector, Ryrzy, Nicklashidegard, lexuz, Mr Hammer, P_Dhee, anzo, magawa, etc) for their hard work, advice and inspiration.

A special shout-out to fellow new chefs cruddasj, MAMBO04, Bruno Adler, DelBossco, steff195. I didn't have time to try out your roms, but can see from the screenshots that you guys are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up and hope to see more cool stuff!

Hello Ock's and other members.

im using it in omnia i900 and can not send and receive mms. operator setting set and browsing internet well on opera but still i can not send and receive mms. i have checked my operator settings. im newbee, plz help to solve it

Thank in Advance plz :D

Guest pvradu

Hi everyone,

just installed the latest M2D rom from the first page (build 29005) and I have a really annoying problem - randomly, I can't wake up my phone, it's just freezed. I have to remove the battery, but it back in, and then power on to work. And it's annoying because this morning it didn't sound the alarm to wake me up to go to work :D

Any ideas?!

Thanks!

Guest kaiyee

Thanks

Anupam

Agreed, both ock 23118 gtx refreshed & eclipse are my favorite too.

Guest amel90
Is anyone in Australia having mms issues? I cannot seem to download them.

I am on vodafone and obviously using ock's latest m2d rom

Did you set the Connection setup in Settings?

I don't have time to read the whole of this post now, but please keep it clean.

Some words are not tolerated on this forum under any circumstances.... Why can't everyone just simmer down a little bit now.

Guest mureta
I don't have time to read the whole of this post now, but please keep it clean.

Some words are not tolerated on this forum under any circumstances.... Why can't everyone just simmer down a little bit now.

There are times I have been trying this, we shall now see if it really ends.

Tank you.

mureta.

Guest contable
FFS Is there a moderator to clean up this topic and to suspend the account of this kid - amel90 for a proper period

I will clean up this topic right now...

I hope that those kind of discussions are finished right now. Please keep the topic clean, for personal fights it´s the wrong place.

Guest Matty-p

mark generally seems to have beaten me to it, however i have read it and all i can really make off it is someone said something contraversial in public and those concerned argued and it all esculated into this, seems pretty childish and inmature imo please remember that this forum is a place to share knowledge, creations , thoughts, ideas and chat with other members, generally there are relitively few ground rules apart from keep it lawfull,friendly,helpfull and polite. This is one of the freindliest forums i have ever come across lets keep it that way please and chill out

/amel90- im not going to officially warn you but take this as a firm reminder that the usual rules of civilsed society also apply here, yes you are allowed to have an opinion but you should also be sensitive when stating that opinion for example - one might take an opinion that (for example) teenagers are all stupid and spend thier lives drinking ,vandalising and bieng criminals and that they are scum. however if you said that to a teenager they'd rightly take offence and argue with you (i would) if you stood in the street then shouting swearing at each-other then its likely that the public would take offence to this and a police officer would probably break you up and maybe give you a warning - same goes here , if it was about say a racial group insead of teenagers you'd likely be put in a cell for 'merely voicing your opinion and responding when he talked to you' like it or not thats what happens those are the universal rules - accept them.

EDIT:ah well while i was typing all that contable posted so some of that is probably of less use but it still applys

Guest mureta
I will clean up this topic right now...

I hope that those kind of discussions are finished right now. Please keep the topic clean, for personal fights it´s the wrong place.

Course, clean and fast.

Here is not the UFC Octagon.

Just do not agree with my frivolous comments person. I do not like war, and yes, peace.

Violence begets violence and I am not of iron and always tried to respect everyone does not agree with comments lightly. I'm not saying anything else, just claimed my rights as a person.

Not only see my comments, I also disagree with the other child's behavior from anyone.

Thanks for understanding.

mureta.

Guest mureta
mark generally seems to have beaten me to it, however i have read it and all i can really make off it is someone said something contraversial in public and those concerned argued and it all esculated into this, seems pretty childish and inmature imo please remember that this forum is a place to share knowledge, creations , thoughts, ideas and chat with other members, generally there are relitively few ground rules apart from keep it lawfull,friendly,helpfull and polite. This is one of the freindliest forums i have ever come across lets keep it that way please and chill out

/amel90- im not going to officially warn you but take this as a firm reminder that the usual rules of civilsed society also apply here, yes you are allowed to have an opinion but you should also be sensitive when stating that opinion for example - one might take an opinion that (for example) teenagers are all stupid and spend thier lives drinking ,vandalising and bieng criminals and that they are scum. however if you said that to a teenager they'd rightly take offence and argue with you (i would) if you stood in the street then shouting swearing at each-other then its likely that the public would take offence to this and a police officer would probably break you up and maybe give you a warning - same goes here , if it was about say a racial group insead of teenagers you'd likely be put in a cell for 'merely voicing your opinion and responding when he talked to you' like it or not thats what happens those are the universal rules - accept them.

EDIT:ah well while i was typing all that contable posted so some of that is probably of less use but it still applys

More than fair.

Children created bad times they need a wake up call and guidance.

My intuition has always been fun and try to make our Omnia coolest, that's all.

when I come to the forum, to me is a relaxing, I read everything that's new for me to improve and always learn from more experienced.

must agree that only frivolous comments without knowing the person is very unpleasant, I think would agree with that.

I swear I tried to leave for less, sometimes a person has a bad day and blew, and unfortunately it was not only upon me, like others who disagreed with certain attitudes and words ..

I have my conscience that I did nothing else.

but forgiveness is for everyone, but rather forgive.

Tanks for quick response and consideration.

God bless you all.

mureta.

Guest contable
Course, clean and fast.

Here is not the UFC Octagon.

Just do not agree with my frivolous comments person. I do not like war, and yes, peace.

Violence begets violence and I am not of iron and always tried to respect everyone does not agree with comments lightly. I'm not saying anything else, just claimed my rights as a person.

Not only see my comments, I also disagree with the other child's behavior from anyone.

Thanks for understanding.

mureta.

I have deleted the whole discussion. It looks like that another mod has warned Andel90 so I don´t wanna interact more. Is this ok for you ?

Guest Matty-p
I have deleted the whole discussion. It looks like that another mod has warned Andel90 so I don´t wanna interact more. Is this ok for you ?

Was that mark cos it wasn't me id' assumed it was you tbh

Guest contable
Was that mark cos it wasn't me id' assumed it was you tbh

I didn´t warn him because I saw that he allready got warned. Anyway I don´t think that the discussion continues....

Guest Matty-p
More than fair.

Children created bad times they need a wake up call and guidance.

My intuition has always been fun and try to make our Omnia coolest, that's all.

when I come to the forum, to me is a relaxing, I read everything that's new for me to improve and always learn from more experienced.

must agree that only frivolous comments without knowing the person is very unpleasant, I think would agree with that.

I swear I tried to leave for less, sometimes a person has a bad day and blew, and unfortunately it was not only upon me, like others who disagreed with certain attitudes and words ..

I have my conscience that I did nothing else.

but forgiveness is for everyone, but rather forgive.

Tanks for quick response and consideration.

God bless you all.

mureta.

sounds to me like a great way to live if only we could all take that sort of attitude :)

as above i take it your happy with the clean up - if you need help with anything give me a buzz!

cheers

matt

Guest Matty-p
I didn´t warn him because I saw that he allready got warned. Anyway I don´t think that the discussion continues....

yeah absolutely , remains a mystery then i guess... , yea i think the aformentioed have taken the warning hopefully they'll continue thier stay here , but just do so politely :)

Guest contable
yeah absolutely , remains a mystery then i guess... , yea i think the aformentioed have taken the warning hopefully they'll continue thier stay here , but just do so politely :)

I checked the comments: Mark has warned him....