OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Matty-p
I checked the comments: Mark has warned him....

oh sorry so he did i didn't know it even went into the reporting system or i would have checked, i came to this thread cos ironically the *warned* pm'd me and told me he was being 'attaked' by anouther member and how it was all outragous and asked me to look at the thread!

That is exactly what attracted me to the thread, a PM.

Lets hope things are all settled now, I warned amel90 for some language that Modaco and probably any other English speaking forum would ever accept.

Guest mureta
I have deleted the whole discussion. It looks like that another mod has warned Andel90 so I don´t wanna interact more. Is this ok for you ?

Hello contable,Mark and Matt;

The only thing I want is that the forum remains the same as it ever was and is, therefore, with this changes nothing in my feelings toward friends who have done well here, that's all.

You have no idea how pleasant it is to be exchanging ideas, helping to beginners who do not know something and how I always learning here.

I have no anger I harbor a grudge and not, unfortunately for all this time I'm here never come across such match any comment. Never.

why we have taken the lead in replicating both defending myself as defending MoDaCo, since I have here as an extension of my family.

Not gain anything by it, I do just for fun, because I have other devices updated and super-even feel the same pleasure I feel with my Omnia i900.

Let's say my other mate ... rsrsrsrsrsrssr

But people, I am anyway, a simple guy, humble and can count on me for whatever comes.

And sometimes I'm hampered in taking advantage of others. Only if I were amel90, ask for the forum and sorry for our other companions, for me, I already gave to God.

One of my greatest pleasures is to exchange ideas with my friends here, even virtually, there are still feelings.

Do not hold anger or bitterness, it does us no good.

Thanks for all aid spent by all of you.

Note : Today I know I can count, most impressively, it is hoped that support both of whom I admire, regardless of anything, but I know the value of a true FRIEND.

God bless you all. I'm sorry for all this trouble unnecessary, unfortunately.

mureta.

Edited by mureta

Guest viveck

I just flashed my Omnia to ock_Premium_29005 (FMradio fixed) from ock_GTX_23118_refreshed. I have a couple of questions that I need help with. Which Rom do you think is better/advanced? 23118 or 29005?

After I flashed to 29005 yesterday, I restored my data but I am noticing a considerable lag in my Messaging tab. Also few of the smses i backed up earlier are missing even after restoring it. What can it be? Any solution to this would be of immense help!

Vivek

Guest amel90
I don't have time to read the whole of this post now, but please keep it clean.

Some words are not tolerated on this forum under any circumstances.... Why can't everyone just simmer down a little bit now.

Thanks for the fast reply.

Some words I wrote were a reaction on calling me kid, immature and virgin. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Guest amel90
lets not start a flame war here, if this continues it will result in suspension for someone.

indeed, I don't want to start a flame war, so I ask AGAIN OCK is he going to make us some new real cool ROM so it SHINES IN FRONT OF EVERYONE'S ELSES ROM'S?

I don't need anyone else but him answering this question!

Guest amel90
oh sorry so he did i didn't know it even went into the reporting system or i would have checked, i came to this thread cos ironically the *warned* pm'd me and told me he was being 'attaked' by anouther member and how it was all outragous and asked me to look at the thread!

yeah irony, I PM y'all moderators with this message:

Can you please respond to OCK's topic in:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/297396/...lite/page/7360/

Everyone is attacking me because I asked OCK for his new ROM.

It starts with Post #7336 so you can know.

Please answer...

And I get gratis made of warning points just because I was defending myself from words like: Child, immature, virgin.

Guest amel90
I just flashed my Omnia to ock_Premium_29005 (FMradio fixed) from ock_GTX_23118_refreshed. I have a couple of questions that I need help with. Which Rom do you think is better/advanced? 23118 or 29005?

After I flashed to 29005 yesterday, I restored my data but I am noticing a considerable lag in my Messaging tab. Also few of the smses i backed up earlier are missing even after restoring it. What can it be? Any solution to this would be of immense help!

Vivek

Personally I would pick 23118 Eclipse, it's clearly faster then 29005.

I use SPB backup so I don't have a problem with missing data, try it and see it yourself.

If you'r thinking of opening messaging is slow try installing default SMS skin from OCK's second post.

Guest idomybest
indeed, I don't want to start a flame war, so I ask AGAIN OCK is he going to make us some new real cool ROM so it SHINES IN FRONT OF EVERYONE'S ELSES ROM'S?

I don't need anyone else but him answering this question!

You should know that OCK is one of the best or the best on an experience way in Omnia's ROM.

If you didnt read his first topic, he said to just stay tuned in May. So, what it means? That there should born a new ROM from him.

I think you should stop talking about "shines in front of everyone's elses roms".

When I installed OCK's Manilla, I think it was crap not in perfomance, but in visual and design-friendly. But now, Im using his Titanium Ultra Lite with Bliss visuals, from xda. I can have perfomance and simple visual and Im not saying that it is the best rom ever.

Wait til May and lets see what he is planning up into it.

oK?

Best wishes!

Guest dimera
/amel90- im not going to officially warn you but take this as a firm reminder that the usual rules of civilsed society also apply here, yes you are allowed to have an opinion but you should also be sensitive when stating that opinion ....... same goes here ....those are the universal rules - accept them.

ame90,

Which part of this you did not understood? Seems that mureta has deleted all the links to his ROMS. Now this community is officialy out of active cookers. Are you happy?

Guest contable
yeah irony, I PM y'all moderators with this message:

Can you please respond to OCK's topic in:

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/297396/...lite/page/7360/

Everyone is attacking me because I asked OCK for his new ROM.

It starts with Post #7336 so you can know.

Please answer...

And I get gratis made of warning points just because I was defending myself from words like: Child, immature, virgin.

I thought that this discussion has been ended yesterday by the moderation team. 4 mods have investigated your case and finally you got warned on a very low level.

If you don´t agree with our decision feel free to contact the admin team by pm and the next time please don´t contact all mods at the same time. Thanks.

From now on please post only topic specific things because the moderation team has taken its decision and you have to respect this. If not I will think about a suspension of your account.

Thanks for understanding.

contable

Guest amel90
You should know that OCK is one of the best or the best on an experience way in Omnia's ROM.

If you didnt read his first topic, he said to just stay tuned in May. So, what it means? That there should born a new ROM from him.

I think you should stop talking about "shines in front of everyone's elses roms".

When I installed OCK's Manilla, I think it was crap not in perfomance, but in visual and design-friendly. But now, Im using his Titanium Ultra Lite with Bliss visuals, from xda. I can have perfomance and simple visual and Im not saying that it is the best rom ever.

Wait til May and lets see what he is planning up into it.

oK?

Best wishes!

Don't make me go again offtopic.

I specificly wrote to OCK!

If you install 23118 eclipse you would be amazed by the performance. This 29005 is slower.

Guest amel90
ame90,

Which part of this you did not understood? Seems that mureta has deleted all the links to his ROMS. Now this community is officialy out of active cookers. Are you happy?

don't make this offtopic! And no comment

Guest amel90
I thought that this discussion has been ended yesterday by the moderation team. 4 mods have investigated your case and finally you got warned on a very low level.

If you don´t agree with our decision feel free to contact the admin team by pm and the next time please don´t contact all mods at the same time. Thanks.

From now on please post only topic specific things because the moderation team has taken its decision and you have to respect this. If not I will think about a suspension of your account.

Thanks for understanding.

contable

You did what you had to do. I can't interfear.

I contacted all moderators because I didn't know which one would respond.

I had to respond to y'all why I wrote those words, I would not be polite to say You smell like a virgin right?

Guest ashab

Hey can you tell me ho to configure the wifi setting for a particular connection as i use a network that is shared so please help cant connet i am using Premium ROM.

Thanx

BTW ROM IS THE BEST :)

Guest stefg
Sorry can i ask you sth...

Do i need to flash a radio or it has any enhanced?

I had a rom with the DXD1 radio by sector...

You don't need to flash another radio, DXID1 is one of the best. If you want to try another, flash XBIC1 or PUJA1.

I have problem with dismounted storage (my storage) may this rom fix this? My phone did stop working suddenly and i think is software related. Maybe this rom will help me with this or do you have any other solution? I have tried soft reset, hard reset, flashing MD2 vm 6.5 rom and original roms... still the storage is dismounted.

Guest gheorghe vasile
Hello Ock , Are you planning to build a new ROM. It is quite sometime since we got a perfect new ROM for our Omnias.

No he can't make any new rooms because is not an Omnia user now. The room from december was the last he made.

Guest drrkgupta
No he can't make any new rooms because is not an Omnia user now. The room from december was the last he made.

I know that i900 is not his main phone now...... but he still owns it! I / we all are hoping that he gets time to make a new ROM.

Guest Shankss

Hai everyone ;P I'm quite noob at this and maybe I'm asking a noob question but I hope OCK or some1 else will help me :o First of all I wanna say thanks to OCK for his awesome ROM that i'm using ;P

Second .. well I'm using M2D Premium OCK ROM :D Whenever I switch from Home tab to Music tab it always opens Windows Media Player. I wonder if there is a way to make the Music tab open Nitrogen? If there is i would really like to know how to accomplish it.

I always hated WMP :mellow: So I really hope there is a way to fix that xD

Thanks in advance

Shankss

Guest rroberti

Hello .. OCK okay with you my friend?

I follow your work constantly and honestly have no words to express my appreciation for their ROM'se your kitchen ...

Today, I'm just an owner of an i900, which until recently was using the ROMs cooked by my good friend and chef Ricardo Mureta, yes, we are Brazilians!

When Mureta stopped cooked due some problems with other users, I came to test their ROM'se am currently using Eclipse 23118, "have absolutely nothing to say about this ROM, very good, quick, use of Meor show etc, etc ...

However, I have some doubts that maybe you, as a chef, I can solve, let them:

- Here in Sao Paulo (Brazil), my carrier is "Vivo" and for me to dial into my voice mailbox, the number is * 555. I noticed in your rom, Wed when I would do the same, she attempts to dial * 111 - I wonder if there is any place, any registry key I can change this setting.

- Another thing is that the ROM call Internet Explorer as the default browser when you click on a link received from e-mail for example. I set Opera as default browser in M2DC, but did not have any effect on links from emails. Have you any other way to set Opera as default browser? Maybe track record ...

OCK Well, that's my friend ... I am studying your kitchen and soon, maybe I start to cook and i900´s community get more a cook ...

Sorry for my English and brazilian hugs ...

Edited by rroberti