OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest kaiyee
Best OCK's rom & build so far is 23118. "Eclipse" or "GTX"; your choice.

Totally agree with you.

I would love to see a 'Refreshed' version of 23118 Eclipse with all the apps updated etc, e.g. Opera Beta was cooked in that ROM which should be replaced with the latest version.

Guest ojam29
google maps cant connect too?

when you have internet in mobile, try setting>system>enhanced GPS>XTRA>and enable XTRA server>and download XTRA data

I did what you said but still does not work.

Guest MimomaN
Hello ,

please OCK's rom users , see my topic :

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-some-problems/

as u see i am having some problem with other rom , and i am thinking about moving to OCK's one

but i would like to make sure first , is those problems in OCK's rom also ??

waiting friends

please any one ^

+

OCK ,

what kind of rom you are making right now ??

M2D , GTX , lite or what ?

please i would like to know my friend

to know if i should wait for the new rom or not

thanx a lot

Guest seisman
MAPPLauncher is something like MMAppnLauncher(1).jpeg.

It is very smooth, and a menu with 2D Animations and smoothness would be lovely.

can you tell me where i can get this app. and if this is atheme can you share please

Guest idomybest
can you tell me where i can get this app. and if this is atheme can you share please

Hi friend,

The name of it is MAPPLauncher, I dont have any direct link so you can download because Im at work, but you need to google it as its name and insert "cab file" and everything will be ok. You can select as default menu so since you press the window-menu button, MAPPLauncher will appear.

It is very nice for its simplicity and very very smooth!

I guess u gonna like it.

MAPPLauncher is something like MMAppnLauncher(1).jpeg.

It is very smooth, and a menu with 2D Animations and smoothness would be lovely.

Thanks for the recommendation, shall test its performance

Will any of OCK's roms work on a i900L phone?

Version:

PDA: i900LVHID1/VHIE1

PHONE: i900LVHId1

thanks in advance

I'm not entirely sure. There were some Brazilian friends here but I'm not sure if they are using an i900L

Hello ,

please OCK's rom users , see my topic :

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...-some-problems/

as u see i am having some problem with other rom , and i am thinking about moving to OCK's one

but i would like to make sure first , is those problems in OCK's rom also ??

waiting friends

I can't confirm the DST issue (I'm staying near the equator :P ), I did a search some time back but it was an old fix which should not be in recent WM versions.

Totally agree with you.

I would love to see a 'Refreshed' version of 23118 Eclipse with all the apps updated etc, e.g. Opera Beta was cooked in that ROM which should be replaced with the latest version.

Hi, does cab installation fail when you attempt to install it over?

master OCK...

when the next rom release?

may coming to end! still waiting for the new rom . dreaming of the new design.

I will try to get it out before May ends. Shall share some previews when I've completed most of it :rolleyes:

Guest Keivan Moradi
bad news ...

The article is deliberatly mis-leading. Its just the Windows Mobile Marketplace that is not accepting new apps after July 15. The OS itself will still have mainstream support until 1st Aug 2013. And this isn't an iPhone, there have always been lots of different distribution channels for Windows Mobile apps, not just MS's own marketplace.

Read more: http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-co...5#ixzz1NFpnrYxT

1st Aug 2013

Microsoft sold 2,000,000 windows mobile devices and only 1,600,000 windows phone this year.

Edited by Keivan Moradi

Guest goran1985
I will try to get it out before May ends. Shall share some previews when I've completed most of it :P

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEJ

Guest kaiyee
Hey guys, have you read the news about Microsoft windows mobile?

http://www.techradar.com/news/phone-and-co...-15-july-957865

I am very disappointed with Microsoft.

Ock, i am waiting for the new ROM with Android appearance.

Thanks

Very disappointed & frustrated!

I was about to buy a WP7 but found out that it does not support direct sync with Outlook!

Guest cielorazo_

Hello ock I want to congratulate yourself on your roms, I tell you that I am of Argentine and not conseguia one rom for my omnia that was stable and rapid simultaneously. Until between to your blog and probe one of so much excellent roms that tenes.

The rom that probe is called GTX 23118 refreshed and I have to congratulate you, it is incredible. He was not finding the way of being grateful for yourself since in the blog it is not possible to comment!! Because of it I write it to you here sos a teacher, it is the better thing that I saw, the rapidity, the details all elegant, an excellent rom, I order you a strong embrace from Argentine and wish the better thing you! you are excelente cook!

I see many answers and questions, I wish read my humble gratefulness

thank thanks thanks !!!!!! :rolleyes: <_< :( :P

Guest muhd

i had flashed my i900 with the ocks 29005 ultralite version...n i had tried the cab installer that ock had attached for disabling rotation animation and the cab to use the 'x' button as a close button..but no matter how much time i try..it just fail..the trick work before when i use other version of the exact same rom...but when i change to ultralite,it just wont do it..soo..is there any way that i can do it manually??to disable rotation animation, and to change 'x' button to close instead of minimize..

Guest MimomaN

Hello bro ,

any news , pics or something about the upcoming rom ?

may is about to end and there's no any news yet

hope it's ok bro :P