OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

My apologies to those who've downloaded and flashed to the build 28014. Here's the fix for the blank/white dialer screen.  

I'm trying to keep the rom as lightweight as possible, so I don't think I would include TV Out unless there are many requests for it. Try this cab for tv out: TVOUT

28014_dialer_fix.cab

Edited by ock

My apologies to those who've downloaded and flashed to the build 28014. Here's the fix for the blank/white dialer screen.

I'm trying to keep the rom as lightweight as possible, so I don't think I would include TV Out unless there are many requests for it. Try this cab for tv out: TVOUT

just tried your fix cab for the dialer and it worked! i liked the scrolling of this rom.. great job sir.. thank you

Guest andylyf

Just want to ask,

for 28014 build, does the sms bug still exist? as in when u reply an sms, the screen will blank out white for few secs and have to tap the keyboard to resume....

Just want to ask,

for 28014 build, does the sms bug still exist? as in when u reply an sms, the screen will blank out white for few secs and have to tap the keyboard to resume....

Hi Andy, good to see you here also. There should not be a lag as I've made a registry change to use htmlnote instead.

Edited by ock

Guest lsherif

OCK,

Just wants to thank you for the great effort you are doing , & your contribution to come out with a wonderful rom like the latest 28014 m2d, so far after no noticeable bugs so far , sensisvity & scrolling is so smooth.

Just one note , memory in this build dercreased by almost 3 megs , any reason why as i just loved the way you have come out with your memory figures , other than that ...PERFECT....

Guest Oizopower

After the great cooker (Sector) has left the cooking scene i haven't updated my phone with some new software.

But i have to say your's looks very promising and i'm willing to try your rom tonight.

Thank you very much for creating this and your time to do this.

Kindly Regards Oizo

OCK,

Just wants to thank you for the great effort you are doing , & your contribution to come out with a wonderful rom like the latest 28014 m2d, so far after no noticeable bugs so far , sensisvity & scrolling is so smooth.

Just one note , memory in this build dercreased by almost 3 megs , any reason why as i just loved the way you have come out with your memory figures , other than that ...PERFECT....

I've experimented with increasing the pagepool slightly, still trying to find the optimum figure. So the 2Mb isn't really "wasted". I may change back though, depending on feedback.

i have problem i install smartreader and cant work, it says "the DioOCR cannot be opened...."

can you tell me what is the problem

thnx man

Please try this cab out and let me know if there's any problem. I've cleared quite a bit of stuff to make the rom as light as possible.

smar reader its work now. thank you ;)

the rom is great keep working

Good to hear that, and thanks.

M2D Black (WM6.5 Build 28014, DXID1) timebombed

Recent builds have the "beta" tag attached, but don't worry, I've removed them from all my roms.

Just reflashed back and wound forward the time to confirm, and nope, no timebomb.

I've taken note of the problem with the video camera.

Have been cooking half a dozen builds to isolate the problem, but can't find the cause right now. I suppose I'll need to refresh my kitchen a bit and hopefully sort out all these issues ;) . Hope to build a bug-free version soon.

EDIT: I'm taking a small break to iron out all the issues first and reorganize my kitchen. I'm happy with how some things are working, but some things definitely need fixing. Hope to release a stable, speedy build soon. Will take note of all the issues reported so far and ensure they are gone before the next release.

Edited by ock

Guest PeTiNgA

First of all, thanks for the rom ock, I really like it, smooth and very responsive.

Just got one problem, and would like to know if it's something on my end or a bug in your rom... I simply can't send MMS, it just say "Cannot send message".

Can anyone reproduce this error?

Once again, thanks for your effort ock, apart from the camera/video bug, and this one about MMS (waiting for replys to see if it's really a bug), this is my fav rom. ;)

Edit: Also, I can't access keyboard options from Settings -> Personal

Edited by PeTiNgA

Why it is BETA version? What will be happened 5.01.2010?

Nothing will happen  ;) . I've attached a small cab file to get rid of it. Works for other roms too.

Can you post an .cab with the weather wallpaper from the home tab in Manila?

To installit in other ROM-s?

It's actually a skin file that you can install through M2DC. Will dig it out and upload it. Check out Omar Junior's skins in this thread for more cool customisations.

Guest lsherif
I've taken note of the problem with the video camera.

Have been cooking half a dozen builds to isolate the problem, but can't find the cause right now. I suppose I'll need to refresh my kitchen a bit and hopefully sort out all these issues ;) . Hope to build a bug-free version soon.

EDIT: I'm taking a small break to iron out all the issues first and reorganize my kitchen. I'm happy with how some things are working, but some things definitely need fixing. Hope to release a stable, speedy build soon. Will take note of all the issues reported so far and ensure they are gone before the next release.

Hi OCK,

i think what you intend to do with a break would be a good idea to wrap up everything, you are doing a great job, but my personal opnion that the last build has still some bugs as i am facing problem with the weather update on home page , and as mentioned earlier decrease of ram from the previous build , to me 28002 was a good one rather than the front button bug.

Keep it up.

Guest rendeiro2005

i don`t know if this is already reported but 28014 build as previous build add a notification problem.

at the top bar it appears the notification icon of missed call but when i touch that icon nothing happens and no message too

Edited by rendeiro2005