OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest PayAndCry

Hi,

Very Nice ROM as always Master OCK :) but I have a problem in classic titanium 25001. When I cahnge the background wallpaper it doesn´t change the wallpaper of the lockscreen. Is there a solution? Thanks in advanced!

Edited by PayAndCry

Guest chandanbs
Some more observations:

1. After launching calendar (which opens omnia lite touch calendar), the app doesnt show up freezing the system.

2. Yes,threaded inbox couldnt be opened. After i changed to non-threaded layout, i could read write sms

3. Major issue i reckon, my network operator is not showing up .. If i try to manually select the same, there is an error...i will attach the snapshot here..

I'm a bit disappointed with these issues.. Dear chef has painstakingly created such a beautiful rom (great icons!!) .. i suspect the AKU 25001...

Hi Ock,

i take back my issues.. i just downloaded your 25001 M2d.. and followed your suggestion.. moved s2u2 and opera installers to \xdc_uc\sd folder and then flashed your new rom. there was no hangup between post installations... i could manually configure the installations of s2u2 and opera. after that i tested for the issues.. #1 and #3......They are not there!!!.

I guess.. the main issue is.. my fone got stuck up during post installation(XDC). after the reflash...which would have halted other installations...

Guest etabeta

Hi,

very nice rom, but i can't install samsung keyboard, do you know why?

"Installation was unsuccessful. .....does not have sufficient system permisisions"

Edited by etabeta

Guest papaslime

hi OCK,

i should say Thank u so much for this great ROMS of yours

just suggestion though, can u change the opening and closing animation to winmo 7 styles just like steff195 did?

its ok if this is impossible, i still love your cooking styles :)

hi ock,

thanks for this 25001 titanium rom..i am really enjoying it. But i have one question though. Is there any way to restore the original highlight when selecting the icons from the start menu.?The new selector is nice but it's just that I could not easily identify which icons are selected because I have replaced the icons. See my screenshot.

Again I appreciate you building us another titanium rom. :)

startmenu.bmp

Edited by dyun14

Guest PayAndCry

Oh noo not again that sms problem B) The phone stuck. I read a message than I closed it but the sms icon on the top was still there and when I wanted to write back it was very slow and when I closed the keyboard its icon in the middle of the bottom dissapeared and everything was very slow. Now it just stuck :D

Edit: Wow it´s getting worser after a soft reset the phone gone wild xD I made 2 soft resets and it still looks like that :)

unbenannt1iq.png

Edited by PayAndCry

Guest chandanbs
Oh noo not again that sms problem B) The phone stuck. I read a message than I closed it but the sms icon on the top was still there and when I wanted to write back it was very slow and when I closed the keyboard its icon in the middle of the bottom dissapeared and everything was very slow. Now it just stuck :D

Edit: Wow it´s getting worser after a soft reset the phone gone wild xD I made 2 soft resets and it still looks like that :)

unbenannt1iq.png

Try disabling threaded sms option.. it should fix this issue..

Guest thoughtmonster

I can confirm the issue with installing the Samsung Keyboard... The full message goes:

"Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

PayAndCry, go to Settings -> Home and specify a wallpaper. This ghosting thing happens if the wallpaper is missing. I'd also suggest you redownload and reflash.

Guest PayAndCry
I can confirm the issue with installing the Samsung Keyboard... The full message goes:

"Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

PayAndCry, go to Settings -> Home and specify a wallpaper. This ghosting thing happens if the wallpaper is missing. I'd also suggest you redownload and reflash.

Oh thx it fixed that corrupted screen :) but how to dissable threaded message?

I have istalled 25001 Titanium classic and it works NICE!

I just have a problem with NODATA! It is freezzingggg...... every time when I start it.

Please help!

------- " --------

I find the problem! I didn't have any of the connection configured! Because of that the program broke up every time!

Edited by atix

Guest bigfoune

hey ock your 25001 m2d is wonderful.. scrolling is very perfect .. no bug. battery life very good...speed ,gps fix and all the rest of apps works nice . thank you

Guest chandanbs

hi all,

Does m2d work in landscape mode? is there any tweak to be done to enable to show up in landscape layout when the screen is rotated from portrait to landscape...

Guest Carlos Sun
hi all,

Does m2d work in landscape mode? is there any tweak to be done to enable to show up in landscape layout when the screen is rotated from portrait to landscape...

It dose not work landscape mode.

There is 3 new builds from 28-29/1 28223 22004 and 23102 suspekt that ock may decide to do one of them, I hope :) B) please :D

classic ti 25001 has a few bugs so think I wait on till ock does the next line, ock rom's are worth waiting fore B)

Maybe 23102, it's supposed to be fast and with your skills it would be very fast ;)

Thanks for all you hard work ock

Edited by X-pro