OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest kimitza

why do you use samsung keyboard? i use spb full keyboard. it's way better than original samsung :).

I also have a request for you ock. I use spb mobile shell, and i don't think i'm the only one. Can you cook a "trully" ripped rom? i mean, only windows services and functions. no manilla, no vanilla(or other "flavours" B)). not even the titanium.i think it will be the most succesful rom around, since most of us like to install our own apps. Besides, i think your roms are the fastest around. Combining this speed with spb, you get an omnia like never seen before :D. thank you and keep up the good work. you are THE CHEF B)

Guest PayAndCry
Install the attached app. and launch the app. configure it to the old sms layout save and exit. you need not reset.

Thanks :) but I still have a problem B) how can I change the background wallpaper of the lockscreen :S?

Edit: okay I installed S2U2

Edited by PayAndCry

Guest ^nighthawk^

For the keyboard if your not happy use the Samsung Lite keyboard from sectors thread on the 7300 stuff for Omnia, i like that kb a lot and seems to work with most things, whereas the original samsung one had a few issues. It is also faster. Most people will have their preference of kb i understand :D .

I will be testing this rom in the next hour or so, currently using your last ultralite and apart from some gps issues it was THE fastest i've used (and i've used a lot including QBUS/Khuanchai/Stev & more). Hope for more of the same from this one :) Will update if i find any bugs.

Just out of interest.... when you guys want to install some more apps/cabs.....where do you install them to? Memory/Storage? etc I'm trying to get a feel for if it makes a speed difference, or what is best practice B)

Guest skaynan

Master Ock, I must say, I love your new Rom- so far it's fast and responsive, didn't encounter any bugs, and your ROM "Style" suites me perfectly. Thank you!

why do you use samsung keyboard? i use spb full keyboard. it's way better than original samsung :).

I also have a request for you ock. I use spb mobile shell, and i don't think i'm the only one. Can you cook a "trully" ripped rom? i mean, only windows services and functions. no manilla, no vanilla(or other "flavours" B)). not even the titanium.i think it will be the most succesful rom around, since most of us like to install our own apps. Besides, i think your roms are the fastest around. Combining this speed with spb, you get an omnia like never seen before :D. thank you and keep up the good work. you are THE CHEF B)

I used to use the spb keyboard which I consider the the best for me but the input/option doesn't work with wm 6.5 so I can't change the spb skins

Have you try the input/options menu?

I wonder if OCK can get spb keyboard input/options menu to work in the roms

Guest mikevhl

Hi Ock! B)

Could you make a cab of your samsung keyboard (skin)? I really love it! :D

Right now I'm trying your newest release, I think you're the best cook B)

edit: Once M2D is loaded, there are shown 2! charging icons! The left one is from the H-, 3G-, and activsync-in-progress-indicator. Not a problem or something though, just wanted to tell you :)

Oh yeah, it'd be cool if you removed showcase and replaced it with ARKswitch, it's a taskmanager activated by clickin the left section of the taskbar, which isn't used for icons anyways, that saves a hard-key ;)

Edited by mikevhl

at 4am , flashed and ugraded my omnia to i900dxia5/dxia5

phone: i900dxia2 , flashed ock_21889_UltraLitev2.zip, storage in use: 11.07mb, free 164.85mb; program: in use: 35.80mb ; free: 61.07mb. using it now, n enjoyin it, hopes it has no bugs.

thnk you and looking forward to more cooked roms .

Guest ^nighthawk^
http://www.modaco.com/content-page/297396/...-roms/page/620/

Omnia lite keyboard should work

I tested the two keyboards in previous ULITE build, only samsung lite keyboard work

I have been testing the Titanium rom a while now and it is nice, but i do prefer the older Ultralite build.

Dont misunderstand me, i wanted Samsung Calendar and many other things such as Office, also i like the new icons in the top bar (except the one for 3G it changes it to a charging symbol just like the battery!!! :/ ).

I also dont like not being able to interact with the icons in that bar due to it bringing up a screen with the magnifying glass/battery etc on (really dont like that). It says "start" in the top corner on the menu screen (not sure that is intentional).

Guess i want an ultralite like the last one. Other graphical tweaks are pretty nice tho, like the new loading screen ;) . The nice blackLiteKB from here: doesnt fit nicely over the top of the bottom bar though (I like the lite kb nice n small footprint, but functional :( ) - this may be a problem with the kb though... worth a look anyway. Speed is a bit less than the old ultralite which doesnt mean its bad, the ultralite was the fastest Omnia rom i have ever used (and i have flashed many!!).

Will use this rom for now but eagerly waiting on the ultralite when it comes along :D

Seems a nice responsive rom so far anyway.

Edited by ^nighthawk^

Guest Barry_Chanlo

hmm kinda disappointed with the new classic, but the speed is phenomenal. the background for the lockscreen won't change dunno why, installing an omnia keyboard say i don't have permission, but the previous titanium will allow the installation hmmm...

hmm kinda disappointed with the new classic, but the speed is phenomenal. the background for the lockscreen won't change dunno why, installing an omnia keyboard say i don't have permission, but the previous titanium will allow the installation hmmm...

I actually liked that feature for the lockscreen.

You may change the lockscreen backgound by replacing lockp.png and lockL.png in \windows.

Just make sure they are 400x240 and 240x400.

Guest AnsonChen
ChefHat.jpg  Welcome to my i900 kitchen!  :D

I've been following the discussions here on Modaco, and have been reading up various sources on how to cook up a custom rom. After gathering some of the wisdom and knowledge from other helpful rom chefs, I'm happy to present my roms for the i900 Omnia.Please take the time to read my second post, where you can find solutions to common problems you may encounter, such as problems with NoData, M2D Home Weather, Wifi etc.  

:D  New Roms for the New Year  :D

Build 25001

Changelog:

- ADDED: New rotation animation options: "Curtains" and "None" (for swift rotation). Tks zemrwhite2! ;)

- ADDED: SMS skin by yxyn

- ADDED: Option to manually install Cab files during autorun (Put them into SD subfolder in XDA_UC folder). Tks to Kampos for the suggestion.

- ADDED: Office 2010 (Not in UL)

- ADDED: Option to customise startup/ shutdown sounds (Put Poweroff.wav and Poweron.wav into your XDA_UC folder)

- ADDED: PIMBkup for easy backup before re-flashing (M2D only)

- ADDED: Torch button + icon (M2D only)

- ADDED: Color battery icon

- CHANGED: Replaced some default tones with more subtle ones

- CHANGED: Slight changes to lockscreen

- CHANGED: Slight improvements to touch/scrolling

- CHANGED: Some graphical interface changes

- FIXED: Issue with missing back button in some themes

- FIXED: Issues with loading themes and adding exceptions in S2U2 (tested with v2.30)

M2D3.png

02 Feb 2010

Download: Mediafire (82.6MB)

Free storage: 127 MB

Free memory: 57 MB

M2D25001.png

titanium3.png

02 Feb 2010

Download: Mediafire (62.4 MB)

Free storage: 153 MB

Free memory: 64 MB

Titaniumclassic25001.png

ul3.png

Coming soon... Be patient :(

Ingredients:

FTouchSL for smooth scrolling

eNatives Showcase (close apps by tapping on x, hold to minimize)

HTC Calculator

SRS WOW HD

FM Radio from OmniaLite (thanks sector)

Pako777's Camera

Volume Control from OmniaLite

MySoftReset

XDA_UC + Autorun

Not on the menu today:

Most Samsung apps, except camera and radio

Input Keyboards (try the free FingerKeyboard or original Samsung keybd)

Extra Themes

Extra ringtones and sample sounds

MSTag

Windows Widgets

Transcriber

Games

MarketPlace

Google Maps (Included only in M2D version)

Google Launcher

Opera (Install latest betas by cab B) )

Modified:

Boot screens and sounds

Smaller font sizes

Disabled dialer skin

Amarullz's & robcodemax's Black/Blue Theme

Pako777's battery icons

Start Menu icon tweaks

CREDITS:

Recipe providers:

PaSSoA

Shokka

Pots and pans and other tools from:

bepe - Platform Rebuilder

Jason8/ Racer7 -CAB Converter tool

pako777 - I900 EXECUTOR, camera fix and battery icons

sztupy - SYAKR Tool and Favorite Hackings

Vistang - wonderful Visual Kitchen

Ingredients by:

Da_G, DFT, Monkeybape- New rom builds

rtomakov, waremike32 - Advice and Rom build re-uploads

amarullz - Fantastic Black Windows Theme

Omar Junior, Zubnik, Weirdo - wonderful M2D skins

KhuanChai - Amazing roms, and BTAR fix

Liads - Great work on BT fix

Stevenh - Fixed wakeup problem in BTAR

Paul - for modaco.com and NoData, and fantastic support for us chefs

Sector - Amazing porting work and roms

Not forgetting...

All rom chefs (Ryrzy, Nick, Mr Hammer etc) for their hard work, advice and inspiration.

A special shout-out to fellow new chefs cruddasj, MAMBO04, Bruno Adler, DelBossco, steff195. I didn't have time to try out your roms, but can see from the screenshots that you guys are doing a wonderful job. Keep it up and hope to see more cool stuff!

Build 25001 htc Calculator can't run...

Ock, why you are not trying 23519? its newer then 25001...

the 23519. 24001 and the 23102 seems to get all the "glory" of the new builds over at the htc camp ;)