OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest kebogila

Chef ock just wanna tell you that, 25001 titanium classic have issue witch iContact. after finished cab installing the phone keep restarting.

well overall i really enjoy this rom (i got bored constantly using M2D ones)

Guest Barry_Chanlo

i have an issue when unlocking the phone, im using m2d by the way, everytime i unlock the phone, the lower taskbar, where the windows button, phone button and camera button does'nt load quickly, i would wait for a secind before it will become available

Guest roadkill

Hi Ock,

Just updated to M2D 25001 from M2D 23518. Found an issue when trying select a contact from my contacts list. Seems either very slow or a hit and miss affair when trying to select a name from the list, guess you could say the touchscreen is ignoring the selection most of the time. Other menu functions are ok. Reverted back to 23518 to check, but that build is not affected.

Thanks for your ROMS.

Guest Patrick1963

Hello Ock,

I flashed my i900 with the ock_M2D_25001. Looks great! I think i see a slight improvement in response time. (m2d)

-Sometimes m2d has to start up again (it happened ONCE when i changed my ringtone -> windows logo/settings/sound& notifications/changes/ok/white bottom left arrow/white bottom cross) Than i got the message: tab here to start...

-It happened again after i added a contact to the contactlist

-The small icons at the top off the screen act strange (charging symbol is all over the place.. from time to time, 3G is somtimes replaced by it)

Will be testing some more and report any other "problems"

ps: i have s2u2 2.30 installed and "intellisync" (Groupwise mail/push client)

Edited by Patrick1963

Guest acmjiffry

Hi OCK

I am using your ROM 25001

it is wonderfull but i want you to ask a dumming Qs....how to install or run java application on this

tanx man

jiffry

Edited by acmjiffry

Hi, i have ROM 28205 from cook Ryrzy. Everything work fine except Google Maps. When I turn on "My location", Gmaps crash.

Anybody here use Gmaps on OCK's ROM?

Guest Patrick1963
Hi, i have ROM 28205 from cook Ryrzy. Everything work fine except Google Maps. When I turn on "My location", Gmaps crash.

Yes Gmap works just fine on the rom's off Ock!!!

Guest ErEtZuM

Nodata is not working in this rom. I change the operator settings, but still nothing.

I think that nodata generates an error when it can't find any gprs or mms settings. So the problem might be that the operator settings in this rom don't work at all.

Edited by ErEtZuM

Just to summarise some issues highlighted:

-Problem with NoData/ connection settings - Did the autorun process run without problems? Try a soft reset and change the operator settings again.

-Some random battery icons - will fix this. Seems I've replaced some other icons ;) .

Have been pretty busy these few days, I'll look into the above issues when I've more time.

Thanks all for testing and reporting :D

Guest ^nighthawk^
Just to summarise some issues highlighted:

-Problem with NoData/ connection settings - Did the autorun process run without problems? Try a soft reset and change the operator settings again.

-Some random battery icons - will fix this. Seems I've replaced some other icons ;) .

Have been pretty busy these few days, I'll look into the above issues when I've more time.

Thanks all for testing and reporting :D

Well the battery icon is nice. And when it is plugged in it gives the charging symbol (looks like a gold lightning bolt).

However when i am connected to the pc, the active sync icon remains the same, but the GPS/3G icon looks like the gold lightning bolt, its just kind of misleading.

Either way looking forward to ultralite.

Guest extvision

I've noticed the same problem, but on UL 23518

QUOTE(Zulda @ Feb 3 2010, 16:07)

I've noticed the same problem, but on UL 23518

Version 3.2.1 (which I use in the M2D version) is the last version I know that works without the GPS crashing. Latest versions from Google won't work well on the i900.

Edited by ock

Guest Maliasbaggio

Hi Ock,

Just updated to M2D 25001 from M2D 23518. Found an issue with my sms it seams like it kept all my sms's but in the different order, i mean it just arranged all the sms of my contacts and my replies but not in the order or the day/time that were sended..

I also confirm that when i am connected to the pc, the active sync icon remains the same, but the GPS/3G icon looks like the gold lightning bolt,

Thanks for your ROMS.

Guest Carlos Sun

Could you please upload the original "Startmenu_Selection.png" ? Because I don't really like the black style selection icon in the lite rom and I want to replace it by myself. ;)

Guest raidenbr

I used FavHacks to change the default dialer to the Samsung dialer and the font color is black. I can't read it because the background is black too. How can I change it to white?