OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest chandanbs
Autorotate can be enabled using FavHackings or by going to system>motion sensor.

Btw, what are you referring to about the normal WM 6.5 of i8000 (OMNIA II) ROM? The Samsung Today interface for the i8000 won't work on the i900.

Pick the one you like from here

I'll try to look into the keybd installation issue. I installed the keybd from OmniaLite but had no problems.

Just woke up to a nice surprise from Chandan and Sapunkov. Thanks for your donations! (Just added your names on my first post) Appreciate your appreciation of my roms. ;) :D

You are welcome sire..:D Its been a while since i saw an omnia rom so beautiful thanks to you Ock...:(

Guest kebogila

chef ock thx for the UL build gonna try it nao!!

and can anyone help me, is the comm manager from m2d is exclusive to m2d only? and why the ock's one have fewer option than some?

could anyone help get those (htc comm manager)

Guest PauL-34-

i got a problem here! in M2D ROM of ock (well, a big thanks for you mate), my pro is that i can send files through bluetooth.. but i have errors receiving files through it... can you help me please. . .

Hi

What about GPS fix ?

Because I find the fix is very long with your rom ...

Actually I have : ock_M2D_23518

New builds fix so fast ?

Thanks you

What about my question ?

Guest jmsmartins

hi Ock!

i'm using your UL and it's realy good, congrats!

i wonder if there is a way to launch omnia lite calendar through titanium. i've tried some things but none of them worked.

waiting for your help

thank u

Edited by jmsmartins

Guest jmsmartins
where can I get office 2010?

does the UL ROM have Titanium? If not where can I get it?

UL rom has titanium. i think u can get office 2010 in marketplace for free, but u can also find it here in the forum, i just don't remember in wich thread i saw it

regards

Guest theraf90
UL rom has titanium. i think u can get office 2010 in marketplace for free, but u can also find it here in the forum, i just don't remember in wich thread i saw it

regards

I can't get to find becouse I'm in Italy!!!

Edited by theraf90

Hi Ock : Your 28223 UL is excellent.Enjoying it. Your theme's nice but I would like to suggest you include classic blue in future. I prefer the round buttons and use a wallpaper. With these new roms, the tsk files don't work well from one rom to another so it's best to cook it in.

Tks again & keep it up. By the way, the spb benchmark integer score was 310 for this rom.rgds,dave

Ock,

Not sure if this just got lost in all the other comments, but problem still exists and only in the contacts screen, can scroll ok, but will fail to select the contact majority of the time.

Thanks

Are you referring to the default contacts application or Samsung's? Try tapping and holding a bit longer :( .

Thanks

did you pdf reader?

I'm considering cooking it in. May start a poll on this soon.

Hi,

Is it possible to get back to the old lockscreen ;)?

Give me some time, I'll try to upload a cab. Meanwhile, there're a few good ones e.g. Dusk Lockscreen modified by Sector.

i got a problem here! in M2D ROM of ock (well, a big thanks for you mate), my pro is that i can send files through bluetooth.. but i have errors receiving files through it... can you help me please. . .

This problem appears sometimes although I've tested it previously. I'll try to solve it once and for all in my next rom. :D

What about my question ?

There has been varying feedback on GPS. Some have reported it being much faster, but it seems it's not so quick on yours. Have you considered using Assisted GPS? I usually use it and GPS locks under a minute.

hi Ock!

i'm using your UL and it's realy good, congrats!

i wonder if there is a way to launch omnia lite calendar through titanium. i've tried some things but none of them worked.

waiting for your help

thank u

It's integrated in my Titanium Classic build. What I did is to replace the calendar.exe (inside Windows) file with touch calendar. I'm not sure if it would work if you try this using Resco Explorer or total commander.

Hi Ock : Your 28223 UL is excellent.Enjoying it. Your theme's nice but I would like to suggest you include classic blue in future. I prefer the round buttons and use a wallpaper. With these new roms, the tsk files don't work well from one rom to another so it's best to cook it in.

Tks again & keep it up. By the way, the spb benchmark integer score was 310 for this rom.rgds,dave

Tks for the comments. anyone agree on the need to keep at least the Classic blue theme?

Guest jmsmartins
It's integrated in my Titanium Classic build. What I did is to replace the calendar.exe (inside Windows) file with touch calendar. I'm not sure if it would work if you try this using Resco Explorer or total commander.

i like 28223 build but u have only UL version, not titanium classic. i renamed tcalender to calednder and replaced it in \windows. then nothing happens, so i renamed to poutlook and also replaced that file in \windows. then i can launch touch calender through titanium but i only get a blank screen. if i press right hardware button it minimizes, i go to showcase and i have touch calender opened but i can only get that blank screen. hope u understand me and help me ;)

edit: if i open touch calender in "\mystorage\programfiles\samsung\calender" and minimize it, then i can open it through titanium with no probs. but if i close instead of minimizing i get the blank screen in titanium as well... don't know if this helps

Edited by jmsmartins

I have a problem with Build 25001. Everything works great (the best M2D ROM i've ever tried), but I can't connect to internet (only through WiFi I can). It doesn't get settings for internet and I tried to change operater but still no difference when I change it back to mine. What can I do?

Guest Farzad khodadadi

Tnx Ock for the new versions ;) I flashed 25001 and everything is ok, just one minor bug I have found till now and that is when you delete a text message, it doesn't go to deleted items folder, and it is deleted forever! Not such a serious problem for me :D anyway, thanks a lot...

Guest roadkill
Are you referring to the default contacts application or Samsung's? Try tapping and holding a bit longer ;) .

Not sure how you tell between the default and Samsung's app, but from the "home" screen, select "phone", contacts list appears with the phone keypad. It's here that trying to select a contact is failing. Scrolling is good, but most of the time it will not allow you to select a contact even if you tap 20 times or hold. I can use the thumbpad, so the problem is just with the touchscreen.

The touchscreen selection is ok when using the "phonebook" and any other screen.

Thanks.