OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

OCk,

I am report in. thanks for new build.

tested on M2D and currently on titanium classic.

1. realize both got problem of wallpaper which had mention by user above, lock screen wallpaper didn't change with homescreen.

otherwise not obvious problem found. and it is great that fully support chinese languages now, thanks.

i like 28223 build but u have only UL version, not titanium classic. i renamed tcalender to calednder and replaced it in \windows. then nothing happens, so i renamed to poutlook and also replaced that file in \windows. then i can launch touch calender through titanium but i only get a blank screen. if i press right hardware button it minimizes, i go to showcase and i have touch calender opened but i can only get that blank screen. hope u understand me and help me :D

edit: if i open touch calender in "\mystorage\programfiles\samsung\calender" and minimize it, then i can open it through titanium with no probs. but if i close instead of minimizing i get the blank screen in titanium as well... don't know if this helps

Just made a cab to save all the manual copying of files etc. Try attached file ;) for my UL users. Please note that it will replace the default calendar.

I have a problem with Build 25001. Everything works great (the best M2D ROM i've ever tried), but I can't connect to internet (only through WiFi I can). It doesn't get settings for internet and I tried to change operater but still no difference when I change it back to mine. What can I do?

Not sure if it's due to ADC. I may have left it out in 25001.

Tnx Ock for the new versions :( I flashed 25001 and everything is ok, just one minor bug I have found till now and that is when you delete a text message, it doesn't go to deleted items folder, and it is deleted forever! Not such a serious problem for me :D anyway, thanks a lot...

Actually I didn't know of such a feature for messaging :D I'll see if a different build would change this behaviour.

Not sure how you tell between the default and Samsung's app, but from the "home" screen, select "phone", contacts list appears with the phone keypad. It's here that trying to select a contact is failing. Scrolling is good, but most of the time it will not allow you to select a contact even if you tap 20 times or hold. I can use the thumbpad, so the problem is just with the touchscreen.

The touchscreen selection is ok when using the "phonebook" and any other screen.

Thanks.

I see, I'll check this in my next release.

OCk,

I am report in. thanks for new build.

tested on M2D and currently on titanium classic.

1. realize both got problem of wallpaper which had mention by user above, lock screen wallpaper didn't change with homescreen.

otherwise not obvious problem found. and it is great that fully support chinese languages now, thanks.

I made some slight changes so that you can use different wallpapers for homescreen and lockscreen. Just replace lockL.png (landscape) and lockP.png (portrait) in the Windows folder with the pictures you want to set as the lockscreen background.

TCalendar_for_ock_UL.cab

thanks for fast reply, nice build.

but if use different picture for homescreen and lockscreen, it will have the top bar in different color in lock screen.

which file to midifiy it to use same picture?thanks.

IN M2D version, the photo albums tabs, can't working, and the wallpaper insetting tabs not responding.

that is all i found now, thanks.

Edited by fense

Guest darkside80
Hi OCK,

New build 23529 by Da_G @ xda is out , are you going to cook this one ?

At the moment I'm on OCK's 23518 and it's the best custom rom I ever tried and the only one with similar battery life to original DXIA5.

If 23529 is 23518's new and improved version it would be nice have it ;)

thanks for fast reply, nice build.

but if use different picture for homescreen and lockscreen, it will have the top bar in different color in lock screen.

which file to midifiy it to use same picture?thanks.

IN M2D version, the photo albums tabs, can't working, and the wallpaper insetting tabs not responding.

that is all i found now, thanks.

I'll see if I can provide the fix for the lockscreen. As for the photo tab, I've not included it, you can install this cab.

The wallpaper button under M2D's settings doesn't work, it's a common problem I believe.

Hi ock , really nice looking room m2d,

But, it seems cannot access Wifi setting?

It works for me, are you referring to the M2D settings tab?

Hi OCK,

New build 23529 by Da_G @ xda is out , are you going to cook this one ?

I am ;) Already downloaded it thanks to waremike32.

After testing for several days, I conclude that your titanium classic would be the best of all currently. However, lately the roms are using a dialer which is not responsive enough, thus i always end up installing the omnia lite dialer, but this time, i can't remove the dialer. anyone can help please?

Hi Ock.

This 25001 is much faster and has much more ram available which is great.

But M2D fails to run after 1-2 restarts and shows blank page. I have used the your previous version and everything was fine.

And one more problem. there is no shortcut to XDA_UC anymore (in Tools), and if it fails to install some programs, it fails forever...

Please consider fixing these problems as my phone is somehow unusable now...

Thanks a lot for all the efforts ;)

Guest jmsmartins
Just made a cab to save all the manual copying of files etc. Try attached file ;) for my UL users. Please note that it will replace the default calendar.

thanks ock for your support! the cab just.. works! :D

this rom rocks

I think you activate wifi in settings first, then you can turn on/off from comm. manager.

It works for me now can turn on and off from comm manager.

Same here.

I can activate WiFi via setting but not via comm. manager

I'll see if I can provide the fix for the lockscreen. As for the photo tab, I've not included it, you can install this cab.

The wallpaper button under M2D's settings doesn't work, it's a common problem I believe.

It works for me, are you referring to the M2D settings tab?

I am ;) Already downloaded it thanks to waremike32.

Hi OCK,

Tanks for the new M2D.

I have a couple of questions though. I was under impression that you are going to incorporate the calendar tab in M2Ds... Are you?.. or I misunderstood something.

Another question is if there is a way to associate manila's "people" tab with the phonebook app rather than contacts; so, when I tap All people it opens directly to phonebook.

Thank you.

Guest PTKTheBest

Installing the Samsung Keyboard...

"Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions"

Solutions?

Edited by PTKTheBest

Hi OCK,

I have some problems with your rom's. On all your titanium classic rom's i can't connect to internet by GPRS. When trying to add a new modem connection with my operator sentings, nothing happens.... the new connetion doesnt appear. how can i resolve this problem?

Thank you.

Tnx Ock for the new versions :D I flashed 25001 and everything is ok, just one minor bug I have found till now and that is when you delete a text message, it doesn't go to deleted items folder, and it is deleted forever! Not such a serious problem for me :( anyway, thanks a lot...

Just found the setting. In the messaging window, press the button next to the "x" button, then "tools", then "options". Go to the "Storage" tab and under "Empty deleted items", choose "Manually". Your messages would be moved to the deleted items folder.

After testing for several days, I conclude that your titanium classic would be the best of all currently. However, lately the roms are using a dialer which is not responsive enough, thus i always end up installing the omnia lite dialer, but this time, i can't remove the dialer. anyone can help please?

Do you mean that you can't uninstall the dialer after you installed it?

Hi Ock.

This 25001 is much faster and has much more ram available which is great.

But M2D fails to run after 1-2 restarts and shows blank page. I have used the your previous version and everything was fine.

And one more problem. there is no shortcut to XDA_UC anymore (in Tools), and if it fails to install some programs, it fails forever...

Please consider fixing these problems as my phone is somehow unusable now...

Thanks a lot for all the efforts ;)

Hmm... seems you may have some cabs that require manual installation. Do you have Opera, keyboards etc in XDA_UC? If yes, create a folder called "SD" under XDA_UC and move them there.

thanks ock for your support! the cab just.. works! :D

this rom rocks

Glad to hear that. And thanks for the encouraging words!

Just testing 23529 after fixing some bugs. Looks good so far.

Btw, had some time to convert and test out gchris7's Titanium skin:

gchrist_titanium.Pnggchrist_titanium2.Pnggchrist_titanium3.Png

Guest PTKTheBest

OCK solve my problem =( At installing the Samsung Keyboard receved error:

"Installation was unsuccessful. The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions"

Solutions?^

Guest acmjiffry

Hi OCK..

Million Tanks for your effort on cooking new roms ...

Waiting for more....... for sure your solution and the attention are really appreciated on resolving or fixing the issue brought to you ..

keep the job going..

Jiffry

regular customer on you kitchen...

Edited by acmjiffry

Do you mean that you can't uninstall the dialer after you installed it?

Yea, but i fix the problem by overwriting the installation through another dialer.

1 more thing, i am using s2u2, but there is this headphone signs on top of my s2u2. it doesn't really bother me that much tho. =)