OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest rodrigo.cbg

Hi guys, I always have a problem with the ock's roms: after flashing, it restarts all the time and the ship is getting hot. I tried to change the operator settings for another one but it didn't fix the problem. Anyone has experienced this? thanks (I tried the past M2d and now the titanium sense

Tested titaniumsense...works very smooth. Only thing u can improve is the today page fonts. they r rough, especially HTC clock one.

But I like the idea...big thanks...

Now installing m2d version. let u know how it went. cheers.

Edited by T@R1Q

Guest kimitza

i have found something weird. Don't know if any of you faced it, but, after a week the motion sensor doesn't work anymore and i have to reflash. I'm using v 21889 UL. Any ideas?

Guest jms2367
i have found something weird. Don't know if any of you faced it, but, after a week the motion sensor doesn't work anymore and i have to reflash. I'm using v 21889 UL. Any ideas?

i've experienced the problem of the motion sensor not working in this build when i installed the samsung volume control. try uninstalling this and see if the motion sensor works again.

Hi OCK, I am using your ROM TitaniumSense 23529, & I find that I can read chinese SMS, but when I send SMS with chinese, all chinese character become "??????????????". Can you able to solve this problem? You ROM all is good & fast except the chinese SMS problem. Thanks~

Guest aaak2000
Hi OCK,

Thanks for another amazing ROM....!!!

i am now using the latest M2D 06 Feb 2010 Buil 23529.5.5.0

i have problem connecting my BT Headset.

it works only for making calls and not for music.

do you know this problem???

Thanks,

aaak2000

Please HELP mE...!!!! ;) :D :(

Ock! may be you will make 28223 or 24001 M2D Rom? What is the next build with m2d?

I'll be taking a break from cooking, so will not be releasing more builds these few weeks. Hope to gather more ingredients in the mean time :D

Great Rom (25001 M2D), but I can't receive contacts over BT from another phones. Any ideas ? That's an issue for your last ROMs. Is there any trick (broken OBEX ?) or workaround to fix that ?

I've tested receiving files but not contacts. I'll need to check it out.

Ock! Try this upper iconbar - its for your design!

Tks and will look into it.

Hi OCK ,thanks for your rom .when i set regional to chinese (prc) that the calculator dosen't work ,how to resolve ?

I'm not too sure on this, seems it doesn't support Chinese for some reason.

Hi guys, I always have a problem with the ock's roms: after flashing, it restarts all the time and the ship is getting hot. I tried to change the operator settings for another one but it didn't fix the problem. Anyone has experienced this? thanks (I tried the past M2d and now the titanium sense

Is there any popup message before it restarts?

Did you install volume control? It doesn't work with the BTAR fix ( disables autorotation)

Hi OCK, I am using your ROM TitaniumSense 23529, & I find that I can read chinese SMS, but when I send SMS with chinese, all chinese character become "??????????????". Can you able to solve this problem? You ROM all is good & fast except the chinese SMS problem. Thanks~

I'm not sure on this one cos a chinese font is included. I'll need too google this up.

Hi OCK,

Thanks for another amazing ROM....!!!

i am now using the latest M2D 06 Feb 2010 Buil 23529.5.5.0

i have problem connecting my BT Headset.

it works only for making calls and not for music.

do you know this problem???

Thanks,

aaak2000

Please HELP mE...!!!! ;) :D :(

Try uninstalling SRS WOW. Is yours a mono headset?

Guest kimitza

nope i didn't installed the volume control. It's the rom's default. I've managed to solve the problem with a restore from a previous back-up. It's fine now. Thanks for the fast reply ock. Any news on the new UL version? Keep up the good work ;)

Thanks for the ROM Ock. Using UL build 28223, I'm gettting freezes after screen rotations. Phone freezes and needs the battery pulled out to restart.

Setting motion sensor to manual and assigning screen rotation to main menu hold down will see a lock up after a couple of rotations.

Setting motion sensor to auto sees a lock up after 4 or 5 rotations.

Anybody else come across this issue?

bb

Guest rodrigo.cbg

EXTREME ATTENTION!!!!!! DO NOT INSTALL THE CAB FROM TITANIUM SENSE IN MY STORAGE/STORAGE CARD: DOING THAT , YOUR MY STORAGE WILL BECOME EXTINGUISHED !! BE CAREFULL AND FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE FIRST PAGE OF GCHRIS!!

Edited by rodrigo.cbg

Guest jmsmartins

Hi Ock!

i just want to say that your titanium sense verion is a great rom and one of the (if not the) best around.

EVERYTHING is working as it should, hi res icons are amazing, the touch and scrolling are really good, and porting that sense theme to omnia was fantastic! you're a great chef.

i just found one small issue but i think it's not your fault. when "navigating" in sms inbox in un-threaded mode, if i open a sms then close it and repeat this with other sms, my omnia will crash. this happens to me with all of the new releases (at least from 23093 til now) from all the chefs. i don't know but maybe it has something to do with un-threaded mode and the "sms_reply_fix"...

anyway, stunning work! take your time because this rom is a winner ;)

Guest ahcor1991
Hi Ock!

i just want to say that your titanium sense verion is a great rom and one of the (if not the) best around.

EVERYTHING is working as it should, hi res icons are amazing, the touch and scrolling are really good, and porting that sense theme to omnia was fantastic! you're a great chef.

i just found one small issue but i think it's not your fault. when "navigating" in sms inbox in un-threaded mode, if i open a sms then close it and repeat this with other sms, my omnia will crash. this happens to me with all of the new releases (at least from 23093 til now) from all the chefs. i don't know but maybe it has something to do with un-threaded mode and the "sms_reply_fix"...

anyway, stunning work! take your time because this rom is a winner ;)

same words, great rom but when rotates screen on today it gives a weird screen.

and another thing, in that screen when I change wallpaper (in landscape mode) titanium cames with classic skin I rotate again and the sense skin disappears.

Guest slovenec88

Hi! How can I change the background on your latest M2D rom on lockscreen. I tried changing pictures in \Windows folder but nothing.. Any idea how to do it properly? Other than that your rom is perfect! I realy like that small fonts ;)

Fix: Put this in your LS_LockScene...cpr file portrait

<Form Width="240" Height="400">

<LS_LockScene ID="Scene">

<Image ID="Sequence1" Opacity="1.0" Left="0" Top="0" Width="240" Height="400" Source="\windows\lockL.png" />

<Slider ID="LockSlider" Top="3" Left="24" Width="192" Height="40" Orientation="Middle" OnPress="ShowNotifications"

Then just change the source to location of your background

Edited by slovenec88

Guest carry93

hello Glico,

Not just SMS, my file in chinese cannot be displayed correctly. I've already install the chinese nls file and select Hong Kong. I cannot read any chinese characters SMS, system files, contact, etc., only ???? with squares.... You have similar problem? Can you fix that?

anyone having a problem with GPS Signal ? am in the latest m2d rom , the roms i'v used from OCK which was great didn't have such a problem . am using tomtom 7.917 and i'v waited along for a signal with gpsgate .

Thanks a LOT OCK for your greatest rom ever

Guest tingchung_chin
anyone having a problem with GPS Signal ? am in the latest m2d rom , the roms i'v used from OCK which was great didn't have such a problem . am using tomtom 7.917 and i'v waited along for a signal with gpsgate .

Thanks a LOT OCK for your greatest rom ever

+1, i'm in the same ROM, noticed this weak signal in GPS (Garmin XT) also. Don;t know what happen.

Tried weirdo's "!!!!!!!UPDATE (8-2-2010) WITHOUT DRIVER WORKS NOW( tomtom working without gpsgate for i900), NEWW!!! INTERNAL GPS WORKS READ" reg trick, when i open Garmin, it hang, need to soft reset to fix it. ;) :D :(

Guest Terenc3

Reporting with the latest M2D 23529.

1) SMS window seem to have some display bug. Its like, the 2nd sms area is always blanked out if not show whats on the previous page.

2) GPS takes donkey years to connect!!

Nonetheless, gum xia ock for the great rom..

Guest JunPhil

Hello, I'm from the Philippines.

I tried out a lot of cooked ROMS but all of them has this MD2 time bug. Since my time is GMT +8 when I use ActiveSync it changes my Omnia's hour time but not the minutes so I have reset it again after every ActiveSync session. The solution I tried that did work is set my region time to GMT -8 instead but that would put me in another region. ActiveSync seems to be happy with it.