OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Ock u have dont gr8 with all the new builds, it's perfect except the fact that 3g,wap not working. Ur earlier builds were ok but the new titanium and UL doesn't play with 3g. I know u r enjoying Chines new year, so no rush. Just to give u a pick. Tnx again for ur awsome job.

Guest kimitza

I guess we have to wait for the new fixed releases. Anyway, ock is THE CHEF :D. Not only the internet connection was not working. There were alot of things : no ok/cancel/done buttons for the applications installed. I think this is caused by the new top taskbar, as well as the lower one. What i enjoyed the most was the fantastic speed and the larger fonts :D.

I'm sorry but i've decided to flash my omnia with a diff rom due to the prob of the new build. will wait when ock will be back with a diff build/rom or even this 1 but with fixes. thanks and Happy Luner New Year 2 all.

Edited by Rebels

Can't update M2D Home Tab Weather/

NoData generates some funny error I can't understand

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

4. Try to update the weather again/ run NoData again

Edited by sonat

Dear OCK,

Thank you very much. I've a simple question..

Whilst everything is working fine with my device (special rom of today), I can not turn on and off the data connection from the connection management menu. it redirects me to "tasks" in "connections".

what do i need to do to be able to turn data (gprs-edge etc) on/off as i can do with wifi or bluetooth?

and is there a way to track data connection bandwidth? thank you again!

Good day.

Hi Friends,

Have noted the issue with 3G reported here and will work on a fix. :D

Hi guys....Just wanted to let you know that right when I was ready to flash to another rom (since obviously the last one wasn't working) it just came back to life. The only thing that I actually did was to turn off the phone for about 15 minutes (I was so pissed that nothing was working that I spent it ). And right when I had to turn it back on for flashing weather tab started working...3G...E-mail client, Internet Explorer ..everything works perfectly. Hopefully...it will stay that way. Don't know...whoever wants to try.....that's what I did, not really a solution...but works nevertheless.

UPDATE: Yeah....spoke too soon. Worked for 10 minutes now it's not working again. Guess flashing it is....

Edited by Catani

Guest penguinfan
24604 UltraLite..... My Garmin XT cannot use. It hang & need to hard shutdown by remove batt. T_T

Same here with all 4 new roms i have the above problem and not being able to connect to 3g.

Its really sorry cause of the speed and look of your latest releases.

Thanks Ock, i hope to see some fixes to these issues :D

Guest MimomaN

Tested your great 28218 premium version

i don't think i saw any problem so far

just one annoying problem when the screen rotated in the main home page

about half of the screen became black .. and big part of the screen didn't appear !!

i will try to upload photos for this problem

but any one had this problem , or it's just me ? :D

Thanks a lot OCK :D

Guest kimitza

ock, not only the internet connection is the problem. Due to the modifications you made on the taskbars(upper and lower), you can't exit from most of the applications installed. The ok/close/done button is missing.

Keep up the good work :D. Can't wait for a working UL version :D.

Guest portutu

I Ock thinks a lot for your new build hope too you can fix the 3G connections ....

Please can your post a cab of your NITROGEN of the rom spetial i like a lot

Big thinks

Guest MasterJam88

Hey guys....I've found a bug in M2D Version Build 23518

When u open the Phonebook via the dialer and wants to send an sms/message it loads the contact with name and number in this version: "\"Example; "Mister" <number>

now when u want to send the message it gives error that message can't be send with these datas (--->"the specified adress is invalid")....after deleting everything but the number it works...

strange thing is that when I send a sms/message via M2D message field I can load the data from the phonebook as normal and I can send the message. the version is here "Example Mister" <number>....so it's different....so what's the deal here? I think it's a problem with the implemention of the new phonebook, because over M2D field u don't get the data over the new phonebook but the old one.

Pls help me!!!

This ROM is so awesome and I don't want to give it up....in other ROMS this failure/bug doesn't appear! I could go to newer version but as long as there is no confirmaion that 3g works I won't change...

Ock maybe u can help me directly!

Edited by MasterJam88

Guest Barry_Chanlo

great special edition 28218 ock, im loving it, my 3g and wap is fine and nodata connection is working properly

bugs i saw

- while trying to mms a picture, the screen will just be white (i remember it happened to JC tru blu rom)

- lockscreen sometimes not working properly when unlocking (old lockscreen is perfect :D )

- everytime i unlock the phone, the buttom bar of the homescreen will disappear for a moment (but i notice this on all m2d roms, just hoping maybe you have a fix for this)

thanks for the frequent updates! great work ock :D

Guest LuckyTan
- everytime i unlock the phone, the buttom bar of the homescreen will disappear for a moment (but i notice this on all m2d roms, just hoping maybe you have a fix for this)

I have the same experienced in the past too. However, if I using S2U2 in replaced of the default lockscreen, the bottom bar disappearing improves (much faster). Just a suggestion (in case you wish to find an alternative while waiting for a "fix" to be done by OCK, if any)... hope you do not mind.

Currently using S2U2, titaniumsense in OCK's latest premium ROM - 28218. No problem of the bottom bar lagging thing.

Guest JunPhil

I like this ROM very much but I don't like the nitrogen player it plays horrible on certain songs. I prefer the Mortplayer its free and has excellent music playback. This build also plays FPSEce much more stable with less flickering than other 28*** builds.

Guest JunPhil

I found this bug that stops auto rotation.

If I uncheck the [Turn on backlight when a button is pressed or the screen is tapped] this disables also autorotation when the backlight eventually turns off after ?? seconds. If I put a check again, autorotation resumes.