OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest zeriuss_83

Ock! I think thet 25001 was very good!!! you can fix some bugs with java and 3g icon, and make your best M2D rom with omnia light applications! May be 25002?

Guest blade87
still no new build?... p_dhee already releasing 5new builds

I really think that quality is better than quantity. So what if he released 20 builds, but they a full of bugs. OCK releases one by one, but makes sure that all errors are fixed. So I think it's better to have one build, but a good one instead of 10 builds, but unstable.

Guest portutu

i Rebels thinks for the cab of NITROGEN but your skin is different of Ock's Nitrogen

can someone please post the right cab or the skin?

best regards

PS = Ock's ROM are amazing very very fast but i tried rom with titanium sence and MD2 spetial edition but i can't use 3G connection....

Guest ferrari85
I really think that quality is better than quantity. So what if he released 20 builds, but they a full of bugs. OCK releases one by one, but makes sure that all errors are fixed. So I think it's better to have one build, but a good one instead of 10 builds, but unstable.

Agreed. Besides, its Chinese New Year over here in Singapore. He's has every right to enjoy the festive season rather than cooking roms.

Guest Barry_Chanlo

i agree with you guys, quality is better than quantity, and i think phdee does'nt even have an omnia to test his rom, he lets the user test it for him :D

Agreed. Besides, its Chinese New Year over here in Singapore. He's has every right to enjoy the festive season rather than cooking roms.

i agree with you guys, quality is better than quantity, and i think phdee does'nt even have an omnia to test his rom, he lets the user test it for him :D

Exactly and i believe we have noticed that OCK cooks his roms the way we want and with the app we like which no other chefs does around here, so have little patience here and let the guy enjoy his New Year.

Guest yonn1981

Hi OCK :D

Can you please share your packages "for cooking - so not cabs" of:

- Opera 10 beta 3

- Front Camera Photo Taker

- SmartMemo (with Alarm support)

- The HTC like Messaging "If I name it right"

I really like master OKCs 23529 M2D ROM, it is a very very very good ROM. If there isn't that video recording bug, for me, this ROM were the perfect ROM.

But I'm still using it and I will patiently wait for OCKs new M2D build and I hope master OCK will fix the video recording and the 3G bug in his next build...

I don't need 5 NEW BUILDS every day! I will wait...

I really like master OKCs 23529 M2D ROM, it is a very very very good ROM. If there isn't that video recording bug, for me, this ROM were the perfect ROM.

But I'm still using it and I will patiently wait for OCKs new M2D build and I hope master OCK will fix the video recording and the 3G bug in his next build...

I don't need 5 NEW BUILDS every day! I will wait...

+1000000!!!

Guest Argyelus

Hi Ock,

I updated my Omnia with your 28218 Special Premium Edition. It is an outstanding one, fast, reliable and according to my favour.

The problem though I experienced was that I was not able launch Garmin on it.

Can you advise what to do?

Thanks,

Árgyélus

EDIT: Sorry, I did not check the previous post, but it seems it might be a general problem, and would be good to have a solution, because otherwise - as mentioned - it is a great rom!!!

Respect for your efforts, Ock!!! :D

Edited by Argyelus

Guest ^nighthawk^
Hi Ock,

I updated my Omnia with your 28218 Special Premium Edition. It is an outstanding one, fast, reliable and according to my favour.

The problem though I experienced was that I was not able launch Garmin on it.

Can you advise what to do?

Thanks,

Árgyélus

EDIT: Sorry, I did not check the previous post, but it seems it might be a general problem, and would be good to have a solution, because otherwise - as mentioned - it is a great rom!!!

Respect for your efforts, Ock!!! :D

I have noticed a gprs problem for me on the ultralite rom, your Garmin problem could be because a certain registry key is set to 0 and not to 5.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...ung-i900-omnia/

See the 3rd or 4th entry.

Once this is changed try it again.

For my own issues GPRS connection is failing on this rom, and i think its to do with the new GPRS authentication feature.

Guest ^nighthawk^
I have noticed a gprs problem for me on the ultralite rom, your Garmin problem could be because a certain registry key is set to 0 and not to 5.

For my own issues GPRS connection is failing on this rom, and i think its to do with the new GPRS authentication feature.

Ok i think i needed to set the new GPRS Authentication bit to PAP and my GPRS works for me now. It was set to "nothing" or "none".

Ok scratch that still fails on the Lite/ultralite......think i will try the special and hope :D

Edited by ^nighthawk^

I'm using build 24604 M2D but screen rotation is not working. Why?

Did you install Big Volume control? It won't work well with the BTAR fix.

Hey ^nighthawk^, you are right, I did some GPS tweaks. To fix the problem with Garmin, edit the following:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\GPS Intermediate Driver\Drivers\Samsung GPS Hardware

change value of SleepOnNoData to 5.

ock, not only the internet connection is the problem. Due to the modifications you made on the taskbars(upper and lower), you can't exit from most of the applications installed. The ok/close/done button is missing.

Keep up the good work :D. Can't wait for a working UL version :lol:.

Haha... seems it's your first 6.5.3/ 6.5.5 rom? These have the fatter bottom bar, with the close button moved to the bottom. Some older apps may not work properly.

great special edition 28218 ock, im loving it, my 3g and wap is fine and nodata connection is working properly

bugs i saw

- while trying to mms a picture, the screen will just be white (i remember it happened to JC tru blu rom)

- lockscreen sometimes not working properly when unlocking (old lockscreen is perfect :lol: )

- everytime i unlock the phone, the buttom bar of the homescreen will disappear for a moment (but i notice this on all m2d roms, just hoping maybe you have a fix for this)

thanks for the frequent updates! great work ock :D

The blank screen when you try to send a photo from the camera app seems to be related to the sms reply fix, the workaround is to take the photo and attach it later.

Sound tester cant work on 28218?? ock too hardworking, coming up with so many roms haven test one finish must test others le.. hahaha..

Use AudioGainControl :D Only that works with BTAR-fixed drivers.

Is there A N Y O N E who knows HOW TO MAKE data connection turn on/off from the menu???

Why it is not working??

Thank you!

I'm not sure, does it work in other roms you've tried? Some ported apps may not work 100%.

i agree with you guys, quality is better than quantity, and i think phdee does'nt even have an omnia to test his rom, he lets the user test it for him

Exactly and i believe we have noticed that OCK cooks his roms the way we want and with the app we like which no other chefs does around here, so have little patience here and let the guy enjoy his New Year.

Haha ya just be patient, more roms will be on the way....

The data turn on/off switch used to work with other roms yes. Even with your roms. Now, it's as if, it does nothing. It doesn't open the gprs connection nor does it stop it...

What shall I do? I love your latest rom, I don't want to change it.

Any tweak or something you suggest?

Thank you!

Haha... seems it's your first 6.5.3/ 6.5.5 rom? These have the fatter bottom bar, with the close button moved to the bottom. Some older apps may not work properly.

The blank screen when you try to send a photo from the camera app seems to be related to the sms reply fix, the workaround is to take the photo and attach it later.

Use AudioGainControl :D Only that works with BTAR-fixed drivers.

I'm not sure, does it work in other roms you've tried? Some ported apps may not work 100%.

Haha ya just be patient, more roms will be on the way....

Guest MasterJam88

@Ock!

have u seen my post?(site 58)....would be great if u could take a look on it and maybe u have an idea to solve it...maybe other users have the same problem!?

thx m8

Edited by MasterJam88

Guest Argyelus

Hey ^nighthawk^, you are right, I did some GPS tweaks. To fix the problem with Garmin, edit the following:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\GPS Intermediate Driver\Drivers\Samsung GPS Hardware

change value of SleepOnNoData to 5.

Hi Guys,

thanks for your quick reply! I'll make a try tonight and report back the result!

Edited by Argyelus

Guest Patrick1963

I just flashed my i900 omnia with ock_24604_M2D.7z. Great Rom (again) But i can't get my internet-connection going. (tried al sorts off things)

I am in the Netherlands and have a "Hi" (KPN) phone-subscription.

help?

I just want to say thanks for the great roms ! i'm using the "Special Premium edition" of your rom , all the aplication are the right ones that i use and i feel that are useful! , but ( i know... i know ... there is allways a but :D) could you please release the exact same version but whit the Titanium ? the M2D version keeps hanging my phone, i constant have to soft reset it.

I installed Titanium Sense, from the .cab in your first post and activated it and is working fine, axcept the weather doesn't update to my location, neither on M2D in the homescreen "No weather data available"