OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

masters i need ur help

i need a help cuz my omnia wont turn on . no light seen when i plug it in charger .

all started today morning as i was flashing a rom ( i have flashed a lot before but nothing happened ) .

i download the rom the i open it then i hit start . after it tells me copying the eboot , then rebooting twice but my device turned off and now wont turn on no matter what i do .

any idea what can i do ???

i need help please !!!!

i have flashed a lot of roms but this is the first time i face something like that

please any one helps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks in advance ...

I agree on the 23518, the Titanium Rom is very nice this is one i always keep on my system.

It seems that my non-BTAR fixed roms are the most stable and popular :D .

hello,

thanks for your work it's great!

I've some questions :

Where could i get CABs for :

- lock screen

- sms style

Thanks for your answer :D

1. Do a search for "AhenLeoLockScreenWQVGA"

2. Here's the link to the xda thread

In 24604 M2D the rotate screen don't work. In Settings>System><Motion Sensor don't work too. How to habilit?

Sorry for the bad inglish....

I've disabled the additional rotation animations in build 22004 to see if it fixes this problem.

22004 is ready for testing, I've redone the OEM part (again), hope it fixes some issues reported recently. :lol:

Guest fRosTed
Hi there ppl, im kinda a newbie on any forum,

I just wanted to ask a question but first i want to say u'r roms are awesome , very fast and super estable but the last one i downloaded the titanium classic 02 Feb 2010 , gave me a strange error when i try to instal the samsung keyboard at the end of the instalation tells me , either on the device or at my storage:

Instalation was unsuccessful.

The program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions.

I tried to use a guide somewere on this forum that could resolve the problem but no can do, its still the same.

Application Unlock for Monet

Again , awesome roms!

Hi again, i just installed the premium rom the latest and i got a problem right from the beggining :D but it solved with a couple of switches between Windows default tab and the m2d. :D

When recording a video, at the end gave me the message "Invalid File" or something like that, and i couldnĀ“t see the video on the phone, but in the computer it works normaly :D .

The other error the one that made me switch rom, which again is super fast and stable was , when i was installing an app that i use on almost every rom it said i didnt have administrator priveleges, i cant remember what it is but its a small program nothing relevant, the error is similar to the quoted above.

You replied me that the problem was solved on your earlier roms, i will try to remember or even better, see what app is but meanwhile ,do you know what's causing this? A faulty phone? I believe im the only one complaining about that :lol: :D

Just wanted to say, i dont want to be misjudged, Very good roms really, i flashed my phone with a rom from another cooker thinking "sh*t back to my slugish phone again", well that rom is not bad at all, i just like to install everything i can without this kind of "burocracies" B) but i loved the quickness of your rom and flow of the scrolling in the menus plus the touch sensitivity is very very good even with my faulty touch :lol:

5stars really. Thanks :(

Guest Patrick1963

Hello Ock,

I have a suggestion (and questions),

Whenever someone calls me (and my phone is in the lock-screen) i get a nice contact-photo of that person. Whenever my phone isn't in the lock-screen i get a stupid/boring M$ popup screen.

1) Can you change the rom so that i always get a photo-id of the contact that is calling me (like in the lock-screen) ?

2) Can you enlarge the photo-id display? (full screen if possible)

Other questions:

-Will you be releasing more premium builds (like the ock_PremiumSpecialEdition_28218) ? I kinda liked the fact that so many off my favourite app's are already in this build (Nitrogen, Torch button, m2d, Opera) not to mention that this build is THE most stable/"speedy" off all the ones (Ock-roms) i have been testing.

-I know that i can make a special folder on "my storage" where i can put the Cab's (and these will then be installed "automaticaly") I use the ""-marks because i figure (haven't actualy tested it) i imaging during this installation i will get lots off questions WHERE the appl. should be installed. (right?) I ALWAYS install (if possible) to "My Storage, 8Gb). Is it possible to automate that? (in that case i would use the option to make such a folder, for auto-install's)

ps: I would normaly use s2u2 for the above mentioned photo-id. (but i rather use a "native" application that is already in the rom)

Anyway: keep up the good work! Love the rom's

Guest MimomaN

Please urgent help all , my omnia is almost dead :D

i installed the 8218 version with no problem , no errors and every thing works great

but the problem appears when i installed SIM card , i can't make / receive any calls

because i have full stop mark under the operator mark like this one " ! "

and every time i get massage say : "please check your id and password or reselect authentication type if it's necessary"

i tried every thing , restart , select network manual , making all GPRS authentication options set to CHAP and +PAP

but still same problem , i can only receive SMS's from other phones , or send SMS

but i can't call / receive any calls

please help me , is my phone dead ? :D

Guest Patrick1963

Hello MimomaN,

Start with pushing the soft-reset button (hole) at the top of your Omnia i900 (with the stylus) WHILE holding down the send and end keys at the botton off your Omnia. It will ask you if you want to format? Do so (it will NOT format your "My Storage" or "SD-card")

After that you should be able to start again (with flashing your Omnia with custom rom's)

When recording a video, at the end gave me the message "Invalid File" or something like that, and i couldnĀ“t see the video on the phone, but in the computer it works normaly :D .

....when i was installing an app that i use on almost every rom it said i didnt have administrator priveleges, i cant remember what it is but its a small program nothing relevant, the error is similar to the quoted above.

You replied me that the problem was solved on your earlier roms, i will try to remember or even better, see what app is but meanwhile ,do you know what's causing this? A faulty phone? I believe im the only one complaining about that B) :(

No, your phone is ok :D The cab file you're trying to install may be overwriting some rom files, which may cause the problem. It would be good if you can let me know which particular cab. Samsung Keyboard installs well on my latest 22004. Video recording bug seems to be a issue with 23529 only.

Hello Ock,

I have a suggestion (and questions),

Whenever someone calls me (and my phone is in the lock-screen) i get a nice contact-photo of that person. Whenever my phone isn't in the lock-screen i get a stupid/boring M$ popup screen.

1) Can you change the rom so that i always get a photo-id of the contact that is calling me (like in the lock-screen) ?

2) Can you enlarge the photo-id display? (full screen if possible)

Other questions:

-Will you be releasing more premium builds (like the ock_PremiumSpecialEdition_28218) ? I kinda liked the fact that so many off my favourite app's are already in this build (Nitrogen, Torch button, m2d, Opera) not to mention that this build is THE most stable/"speedy" off all the ones (Ock-roms) i have been testing.

-I know that i can make a special folder on "my storage" where i can put the Cab's (and these will then be installed "automaticaly") I use the ""-marks because i figure (haven't actualy tested it) i imaging during this installation i will get lots off questions WHERE the appl. should be installed. (right?) I ALWAYS install (if possible) to "My Storage, 8Gb). Is it possible to automate that? (in that case i would use the option to make such a folder, for auto-install's)

ps: I would normaly use s2u2 for the above mentioned photo-id. (but i rather use a "native" application that is already in the rom)

Anyway: keep up the good work! Love the rom's

1) Don't think it's possible, but usually I lock my screen to prevent accidental clicks when it's inside my pocket.

2) Not sure if it's possible, if yes then I'll do cab for it.

I may release the Premium edition once in a while if I'm happy with a particular build.

As for automating installations to the my storage, it seems the only solution is to use edited cab files.

Btw, I'm using S2U2 too, my tests showed that it uses less ram then the default lockscreen. Surprising but quite true, I suppose A_C did a fantastic job in keeping down it's resource usage.

ock

when you are planning to release build 21892 or 91

I saw 216xx, anyone interested? :D

Please urgent help all , my omnia is almost dead :lol:

i installed the 8218 version with no problem , no errors and every thing works great

but the problem appears when i installed SIM card , i can't make / receive any calls

because i have full stop mark under the operator mark like this one " ! "

and every time i get massage say : "please check your id and password or reselect authentication type if it's necessary"

i tried every thing , restart , select network manual , making all GPRS authentication options set to CHAP and +PAP

but still same problem , i can only receive SMS's from other phones , or send SMS

but i can't call / receive any calls

please help me , is my phone dead ? :lol:

Your phone is still fine :D , try a different rom from any of the chefs here, it seems my 28218 build had some problems with GPRS.

Guest Patrick1963

Hello Ock,

Actually, S2U2 has always given me (my Omnia) problems. I just removed it because i got tired off the message "tab here to launch TouchFlo" (it keeps crashing TF somehow)

Could you send me your config of S2U2? (settings) What version do you use?

Guest MimomaN

** Problem solved **

Thanks friends , and thanks to " Hard reset " :D

@ OCK : i love your roms my friend m i will keep it forever

i will support you and keep your rom on my phone and will not switch to another one

come on my friend , waiting your fix to make the " Perfect and Complete " one :D

hi ock

thank's once again for great roms :D

Juuuuust one Q Loved the skin from gchris and it dosn't seem to work proberly. I copied seccontact to windows installed call log and phonebook from lite " maybe i didn't have to" but the problem is that i can open the phonebook but i can't get the next screen with call mobil, sms and so on. I can't edit anything either. Do you know what i'am failing to do ??

Sry bad spelling :D

Guest Patrick1963

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC...

Sorry, i was just watching a video on you tube of lady gaga. In the vid they claim that Gaga is part off the illuminati (satanists) and that the mtv-show (vma) was a cerimony for satan...

I bett the next thing that they are going to claim is that Gaga is to be held responsible for the crop-circles that happen around the world. I bet the illuminati are trying to get us to eat more crop.... :D

Rock and Roll is satanic :D

Edited by Patrick1963

well i completely lost orientation with all these build branches??? ock, can you explain what is different in the 22xxx branch compared to the other ones? i am totally confused :D

Guest gromit67

hi guysactualy i test your 22004

for the moment i just have one problemwhen you configure the clock by active sync, when i reboot my phone i have the default clock and no the real clock.

wheni configure manualy the clock and i reboot the clock keep configuration

i hope you have unterstand my problem