OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest ichkhan

I like me to it works well with fast spb

I been using this afternoon Build 22004

sorry for my English :D

thank you ocks

Edited by ichkhan

Guest MimomaN

Thanks friend

i just can't wait for M2D version

because i am using the previous version " the premium one " , and WI-FI is not working any way

t tried a lot but no way , any one else having a problem in WI FI in the premium version ??

Guest LuckyTan

I've no problem with wifi in the "premium edition". Did you try the below steps already? Hope it helps...

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

Thanks friend

i just can't wait for M2D version

because i am using the previous version " the premium one " , and WI-FI is not working any way

t tried a lot but no way , any one else having a problem in WI FI in the premium version ??

Hello Ock,

Actually, S2U2 has always given me (my Omnia) problems. I just removed it because i got tired off the message "tab here to launch TouchFlo" (it keeps crashing TF somehow)

Could you send me your config of S2U2? (settings) What version do you use?

It's not a problem with S2U2, but rather memory management in wm6.5. There's a thread on stopping M2D from closing somewhere.

hi ock

thank's once again for great roms :D

Juuuuust one Q Loved the skin from gchris and it dosn't seem to work proberly. I copied seccontact to windows installed call log and phonebook from lite " maybe i didn't have to" but the problem is that i can open the phonebook but i can't get the next screen with call mobil, sms and so on. I can't edit anything either. Do you know what i'am failing to do ??

Sry bad spelling :lol:

I'll see if I have time to look into it :D .

hi ock!

can we expect a m2d version of your latest release?

Of course, I'm just waiting for any issues before cooking it. It's the uploading part that's time-consuming :D .

does this have the old style UI? count me also in ock. thanks.

Yup, it should have. Seems some prefer the old UI, will see if I have time.

well i completely lost orientation with all these build branches??? ock, can you explain what is different in the 22xxx branch compared to the other ones? i am totally confused :lol:

My general feel of this 22xxx build is pretty good. Observable changes: No threaded email, pressing twice on start button doesn't return to home screen, no lag in battery icon update.

hi guysactualy i test your 22004

for the moment i just have one problemwhen you configure the clock by active sync, when i reboot my phone i have the default clock and no the real clock.

wheni configure manualy the clock and i reboot the clock keep configuration

i hope you have unterstand my problem

Unfortunately I'm not too sure of the cause. But it works ok now after the manual setting?

Hi, OCK

Build 22004 UL - I have the first problem, freezes when disable the file manager.

Do you mean when closing the file manager? Try pressing the end call button . Have you installed any additional software?

Just wanted to add a little bit to M2D closing issue. I totally agree with OCK it seems to be a memory management problem. Speaking of "Manila Holder" cab (I think that is what OCK was mentioning), it is available on Modaco; I've tried it. It worked fine in the beginning. Manila did not stay open as it was promised but it's restart time was droped drastically. However, after some time of use (about a week), I noticed whole a lot of things started going wrong. Eventually, the numerous bugs overwhelmed me and I removed the app. Well, this is a negative part. The positive part that after I took it out, I don't have those bugs anymore and Manila crashes not as frequent as it used to (don't ask me why bcz I have know idea). So if you wish to try to figure this thing out then go for it.

I am still on 23518 m2d.

Guest MimomaN
I've no problem with wifi in the "premium edition". Did you try the below steps already? Hope it helps...

1. Go to Settings > Connections > Operator Settings

2. Switch to a different operator from your current operator and press OK.

3. Wait a few seconds for the wait cursor to disappear, and switch back to your original operator again.

already tried

when i enter " Operator Settings " , i found the menu under " Select Operator to " is empty !!

i can't choose any other because there is nothing to select :D

EDIT : here's a screenshot :

screen03.png

any tips ? :D

Edited by MimomaN

Guest kebogila
Hello Ock,

I re-flashed my omnia (i900) with ock_PremiumSpecialEdition_28218.exe and everything works great!!!! (even internet access)

(love Nitrogen!)

One question though: I use PIM backup to restore my contact's (with photo/call-sound), what i would like to backup is my email-setup (i have 3 mail-accounts) so i won't have to keep typing in the pop3/password/login-names/smtp/etc.. etc...

Is that possible? (do i need to export registry keys?)

for those with similiar problem try SASHIMI i's a god send for flasing addict, it similiar to XDA_UC but with more feature including xml,and registry(so you can backup a setup). Someone made a thread here about it complete with link

http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...or-the-dummies/

Edited by kebogila

Guest LuckyTan

I read somewhere having similar problem. For those with empty list, try installing ADC.cab... tho' I have no idea what's that. Maybe fellow mates able to help.

already tried

when i enter " Operator Settings " , i found the menu under " Select Operator to " is empty !!

Guest MimomaN
I read somewhere having similar problem. For those with empty list, try installing ADC.cab... tho' I have no idea what's that. Maybe fellow mates able to help.

sorry , but what is this file ?? and where can i find it

i searched about it but i found nothing

Guest davipiero

Hi, ock...

Is your new built now compatible with Garmin?

I've tested your 2 previous builds where garmin was freezed at the welcome screen..

Thanks...

Edited by davipiero

masters i need ur help

i need a help cuz my omnia wont turn on . no light seen when i plug it in charger .

all started today morning as i was flashing a rom ( i have flashed a lot before but nothing happened ) .

i download the rom the i open it then i hit start . after it tells me copying the eboot , then rebooting twice but my device turned off and now wont turn on no matter what i do .

any idea what can i do ???

i need help please !!!!

i have flashed a lot of roms but this is the first time i face something like that

please any one helps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks in advance ...

just some suggestions from a newbee since noone answered as I can see...

if you did not brick your phone, it may be something about the screen adjustments.

so, first of all, try to hard reset: take your battery out (to make sure the phone is off), put it on, turn on the phone pressing the "call" and "end call" buttons together and then press the "call" button again.

if it does not work, check if activesync works when connected to a pc via usb. if it does, try to flash with a different rom without your display working...

hope you have your phone again.

more suggestions people?

sorry , but what is this file ?? and where can i find it

i searched about it but i found nothing

I think Nick has a cab for it in his thread.

Hi, ock...

Is your new built now compatible with Garmin?

I've tested your 2 previous builds where garmin was freezed at the welcome screen..

Thanks...

Garmin should work well in 22004 now :D

just some suggestions from a newbee since noone answered as I can see...

if you did not brick your phone, it may be something about the screen adjustments.

so, first of all, try to hard reset: take your battery out (to make sure the phone is off), put it on, turn on the phone pressing the "call" and "end call" buttons together and then press the "call" button again.

if it does not work, check if activesync works when connected to a pc via usb. if it does, try to flash with a different rom without your display working...

hope you have your phone again.

more suggestions people?

Not sure if mWAELm has solved the problem. kls, that's a good suggestion, reflashing after a full charge should solve most problems.

Just uploaded M2D version of 22004 :D

Edited by ock

Hi ock,

just tried your UL rom after being a ryrzy fan for a very long time.

very nice, stable and fast rom! grats for that

iqq: would it be possible to include in future versions chome editor by default?

because titanium without that isn't titanium :D

could you also modify the package with a "black" theme?

and perhaps the menu shortcut should be created in Tools with a hi-res icon?

Thanks,

C

I like your rom a lot, but when i use your ultra lite rom, i can't change my spb mobile shell home background as i wish, it works sometimes and sometimes it does not.

Secondly, your rom's audio sounds differently from the rests. Why is that so?

After flashing chinese new year rom and installing samsung chinese input keypad, I can't input any chinese in opera browser or ie browser, but I can input chinese in applications. Do I miss anything? BTW I have chinese font installed.

already tried

EDIT : here's a screenshot :

screen03.png

*#1546792*# - (Executes \Windows\AdminSettings.exe) Shows the Administrator Settings menu. In there:

1. Version - Shows a menu where you can access the version numbers for the PDA and the Software (redirects to the Settings Version applet)

2. Preconfiguration - Password is *#81230*#. Allows to preconfigure the Omnia Operator settings by changing the country and operator. Note: Changing this will hard-reset the device. This won't lock the device with the specified operator.

Be aware that the 8 or 16 gb storage will be ereased when using

I like your rom a lot, but when i use your ultra lite rom, i can't change my spb mobile shell home background as i wish, it works sometimes and sometimes it does not.

Secondly, your rom's audio sounds differently from the rests. Why is that so?

+1 on spb but that's been the case for a long time and not just rom's from ock. Changed the theme from "settings>home when i've done that and restarted. After that i could change what i want

Guest gromit67

Hi ock,

yes after manualy setting it's works good

for the reste all is ok

it's the first rom who give me for the moment all what i need (sensitive, free space, fast, stable, S2P working, GPs and GPRS)

For the GPs i juste have some problem i need more than 1 minute for the first fix, and more than 45s for the other fix.

have u the same time to fix?

You have made a very good job, félitations

M2D version : Oops.. just realised there's no camera shortcut in the start menu, although you can launch it using the right softkey. :D :D

Here's the fix for this. It also fixes double scrollbars in message window.

Reuploading fixed version.... :lol:

ock_22004_hotfix.cab

Edited by ock