OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Patrick1963

Hello Ock,

Did i do something wrong? I added a post (here) about SpriteBackup (makes a backup off my email-settings, created file is an executable and will work even when the trial duration of Spritebackup has been exceded)

?

Edited by Patrick1963

Guest lsherif
M2D version : Oops.. just realised there's no camera shortcut in the start menu, although you can launch it using the right softkey. :D :D

Here's the fix for this. It also fixes double scrollbars in message window.

Reuploading fixed version.... :lol:

Hi OCK,

You have not included the omnia lite dialer in this build , it is the old omnia dialer in the favourite hackings , any reason for this or you just missed this one ?

Even after activating the dialer , i can not access the phone book through it !!!!!

Edited by lsherif

Guest grzegorzrrrd

Welcome Ock and the rest of you people have a question for you on camera as the integration of August it just shows loading on a black background and nothing goes further, and yet not only can not I own wifi ip kick instead of 3 numbers are only 2 you can and everything else is great thanks for the great roms. Greet the Polish;)

I just can't wait to download the new 22004 M2D... I hope this will be my ultimate ROM and don't have to change it for long time :D

Just one question, when I start to use 23529 M2D I couldn't watch my recorded videos, but now, everything works fine... I don't know what happened :D

I have 2 questions:

1. What do the many different ROM versions like 25001, 23228 etc. mean? Higher = newer, better?

2. Does anybody know, how to turn off display/backlight during TCPMP playback? The light stays allways on...

Thanks!

Guest Patrick1963

Hello y'all,

I am also wondering what all those build-codes mean. I am also curious if (one day) windows mobile 7 will be available for the i900 (in a custom rom?) I am still waiting to try out android on my Omnia (which they are still working on at: http://andromnia.net/). Any way, i love flashing my phone!!!!

You all keep tweaking the hell out of your omnia's!!

ps: did a search in Modaco and found this:

What Build Numbers mean :

212xx = AKU1 > all builds leading up to and including WM 6.5, 6.5.0.1

213xx = MOT > Motorola

214xx = ???

215xx = SAM > Samsung

216xx = HTC > Htc

217xx = COM1, > Continuing dev of 6.5.0.1, 6.5.0.20, 6.5.0.40

218xx = COM2, > Continuing dev of 6.5.0.50

219xx = MD, > Feature branch (Unstable features are added here, backported to 218xx (this tree is based on COM1, old base os code, but UX is new)

22xxx = SEMC > Sony Ericsson

23xxx = COM3, > Continuing dev of COM2 6.5.0.50 > 6.5.0.60 (Starting from 23001)

234xx = COM4

236xx = LGE > LG Electronics

Edited by Patrick1963

22004 M2D fixed version now on my first post :lol:

iqq: would it be possible to include in future versions chome editor by default?

because titanium without that isn't titanium :lol:

Yes, will try to add chrome editor in Titanium.

I like your rom a lot, but when i use your ultra lite rom, i can't change my spb mobile shell home background as i wish, it works sometimes and sometimes it does not.

Secondly, your rom's audio sounds differently from the rests. Why is that so?

Hmm... I'm not too sure on SPB MS, can't answer your first question. As for your second, it may be due to SRS WOW, you can uninstall it if you want or adjust the settings.

After flashing chinese new year rom and installing samsung chinese input keypad, I can't input any chinese in opera browser or ie browser, but I can input chinese in applications. Do I miss anything? BTW I have chinese font installed.

That's quite strange, what happens when you try to type in IE/Opera?

Ock

don't know if you have seen it but in enhanced gps the app is a lite app

Yes, I included it in, slightly nicer interface.

Hi OCK,

You have not included the omnia lite dialer in this build , it is the old omnia dialer in the favourite hackings , any reason for this or you just missed this one ?

Even after activating the dialer , i can not access the phone book through it !!!!!

Yes, I missed this in the previous version. Already added in the updated version.

Welcome Ock and the rest of you people have a question for you on camera as the integration of August it just shows loading on a black background and nothing goes further, and yet not only can not I own wifi ip kick instead of 3 numbers are only 2 you can and everything else is great thanks for the great roms. Greet the Polish;)

Which build are you using?

I just can't wait to download the new 22004 M2D... I hope this will be my ultimate ROM and don't have to change it for long time :D

Just one question, when I start to use 23529 M2D I couldn't watch my recorded videos, but now, everything works fine... I don't know what happened :D

Hope 22004 will be good. Camera problem is fixed too. B)

what rom branch is 220XXXX??????

where you got it mr ock

Got it from DFT.

I have 2 questions:

1. What do the many different ROM versions like 25001, 23228 etc. mean? Higher = newer, better?

2. Does anybody know, how to turn off display/backlight during TCPMP playback? The light stays allways on...

Thanks!

1. Different branches usually have different changes to parts of the OS. 235XX has threaded email, 28xxx includes updates to PIE. etc.

2. Not sure if there's a blank screen option? I know Coreplayer has.

hi ock, thanks for ur nice roms, just 1 question, r u planning not to make classic titanium anymore?

I'll try my best to make one, just taking my time to see if there're any issues with the build first :D .

Edited by ock

Guest grzegorzrrrd

Ock at the beginning because that camera works but how can I upload rom later something like this already Install A broken even as the program to remove it and give nothing so I use the rom 22004;) can you give a fixa that fix it or give cabi camera.exe :D Please help...

Edited by grzegorzrrrd

That's quite strange, what happens when you try to type in IE/Opera?

In Opera browser, I can't input any word in url or input textbox of web page. When I click any word it not show anything on the screen.

In IE browser, I can't switch to chinese input keyboard, it always shows english input keyboard.

I'm using XT9_BPMF.cab downloaded from this page http://www.taiwansamsung.com/hhp/sfc/upgra...fix/usbfix.html

Guest LuckyTan

Still prefer the CNY premium edition. Has rolled back, as to me, it seems to be faster and less/no memory leak (as reflected on the RAM figure, in titaniumsense interface, not sure how accurate it is).

BRAVO pal. You do an amazing job.

I want to say to anyone having problems with different versions installed, that should make hard reset right after flashing two and perhaps three times.

I tried version ultralite 22004 and did not find anywhere problem . will wait one week and if it continues to function properly would rather I stay in this.

I've tried too many versions by Ryrzy P_Dhee Nicklas Steff195 Cruddasj Hammer Sector I thank all the chefs

byt this Rom is beautiful and it has no bug for the moment . very fast. much memory

The only problem I see is like in all versions the battery.

But this is a problem that is corrected only with a full charge and discharge for ten consecutive times

I have installed the following programs

SPB Backup

Cyberon Voice Commander

Microsoft Windows® Marketplace for Mobile

Microsoft Marketplace Bootstrap

Inesoft Phone

Adobe FlashLite

Paragon Software SlovoEd 7 Dictionary

Resco Keyboard Pro

Garmin Mobile XT

Samsung Sector's GR&EN black Samsung kbd

NetRipper TorchButton

MoDaCo NoData

Panoramic Guitar Suite

HouMing File Explore Extension

SztupY Favorite Hackings

Google YouTube

Omnia Keyboard

Snailslug TouchResponse

SPB Weather

PPCSoft psShutXP

Opera Software Opera Mobile 10

Microsoft Office Mobile 2010

Microfi Nitrogen

Google Maps

Vicsoft CurrencyConv

CoreCodec CorePlayer

SK Software SKTools

Resco Audio Recorder

Resco Photo Manager

Resco Registry Add-in

Resco Explorer

chuan phcanOverbmp

Elecont Launcher

SRS WOW HD 1.5.1.0

Your AIO Security Off

sdkcerts

elecontlauncher

and after a day of continuous operation i have

program memory 50% 49.89mb full of 99.7mb

storage memory 33% 59.91mb full of 179.0mb

thanks a lot and sorry for my english

Guest MimomaN
*#1546792*# - (Executes \Windows\AdminSettings.exe) Shows the Administrator Settings menu. In there:

1. Version - Shows a menu where you can access the version numbers for the PDA and the Software (redirects to the Settings Version applet)

2. Preconfiguration - Password is *#81230*#. Allows to preconfigure the Omnia Operator settings by changing the country and operator. Note: Changing this will hard-reset the device. This won't lock the device with the specified operator.

Be aware that the 8 or 16 gb storage will be ereased when using

Thanks friend

but are you sure this steps related to the Wi-Fi problem ??

my Wi-Fi is not working any way , i tried a lot of networks in a lot of place

whatever the signal was , it says " network unavailable "

do you think this steps could solve this problem ???

Thanks friend

but are you sure this steps related to the Wi-Fi problem ??

my Wi-Fi is not working any way , i tried a lot of networks in a lot of place

whatever the signal was , it says " network unavailable "

do you think this steps could solve this problem ???

Wifi problems !!! just thought jo needed to get the operators back in the list :D

But it might help to get programs to use wifi/internet but not if you can't connect to the router.

I've never, with any rom, had problems connecting to the router and i've tried a lot of roms. Your problem might be that your phone part

has a problem and that some builds works fine and others doesn't or the slight diff between 8 gb and 16 gb versions. But just guessing :D

Just of the top of my head, you did you do a hard reset, right :lol: Many problems are fixed that way

Edited by X-pro

Guest davipiero

Hi, ock.. Currently testing your 22004 M2D version..

Looks great except:

1. Data connection toggle in comm manager always in on position althought no gprs is connected.

Thanks... Hope there will be a fix...

Edited by davipiero