OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest jmsmartins
One bug to report, i have i900 and I can't change Wallpaper in TouchFlo.

Everything else is amazing !

that's not a bug, that's just the way manillav2 is...

Guest jmsmartins
Hi, ock.. Currently testing your 22004 M2D version..

Looks great except:

1. Data connection toggle in comm manager always in on position althought no gprs is connected.

Thanks... Hope there will be a fix...

that's not ock's fault, comm manager doesn't allways work properly

that's not a bug, that's just the way manillav2 is...

that's not ock's fault, comm manager doesn't allways work properly

Yup, jmsmartins is right, there are some part of Manila settings that don't work quite well due to the fact that it's ported from a totally different device. It's actually quite amazing that the chefs like Sector have managed to get it working on our i900 :D

mr ock can you make me a build 21892

I'm not sure cause there could be a sleep bug due to some corrupted files. I'll wait for the next 218xx series.

22004 seems good so far, have uploaded TitaniumClassic as well, with CHome Editor included. Finally tracked down what caused the error when installing Samsung Keybd by cab too :D .

Edited by ock

Guest rodrigo.cbg

Hy folks, Does anybody liked the "titanium sense"? I think the best of this one is that all things are shown on today and I'm using it now...OCK, is there a chance of keeping the development for t. sense? I instaled by cab. and there is a litle bugs that do not boring me at all. Thanks a lot for become possible to using it on omnia!!!!

Guest gromit67

Hi guys

some return of my experience on the 22004 rom.

I have test this rom with the JCIC2 phone part and since yesterday night with the JJIA1

the touch sensitive is good but one or two time i got lag when i want to scroll nothing very important.

for the GPS works great, a little better with the JJIA1 (only the first fix who was long than JCIC2 one)

After install of all my software (spb mobile shell, opera, office 2010, S2U2 S2P and some game like spb brain evolution), i keep 74Mo free

i find that the application launch very fast

S2P works, he wasn't work on D_Phee lastest rom.

after playing 4hours mp3 + 2 hours surfing and playing i steel having 50%. i will retry the experience to day.

My only problem was when i connect my phone to my pc after synchornisation witch device center on windows 7, the phone say me that i couldn't become an IP. have youthis message to?

in conclusion it's one of the better rom i see. i hope it's not the last :D)

bests regards

Hi OCK...

First of all I want to thank you for your great customized ROM.

It's really amanzing.

Just one issue after I install "Preminum Build 22004".

In "Setting" -> "System" -> "Regional Settings", I cannot fiind the "Chinese (Taiwan)", "Chinese (Hong Kong)" or "Chinese (Macau)" in "Region" field.

Is there anyway to fix this issue?

Thanks..

My only problem was when i connect my phone to my pc after synchornisation witch device center on windows 7, the phone say me that i couldn't become an IP. have youthis message to?

bests regards

Not too sure on this one. Anyone here has any ideas?

Can't finish installation :lol: it's looping all the time... 22004 MD2 and premium

Do you have any cabs in XDA_UC? It could be the issue.

Hi OCK...

First of all I want to thank you for your great customized ROM.

It's really amanzing.

Just one issue after I install "Preminum Build 22004".

In "Setting" -> "System" -> "Regional Settings", I cannot fiind the "Chinese (Taiwan)", "Chinese (Hong Kong)" or "Chinese (Macau)" in "Region" field.

Is there anyway to fix this issue?

Thanks..

Hmmm... seems that the countries you mentioned have the i908. I'm not too sure on this one too. Would Chinese (PRC/Singapore) be ok?

hi Ock!

using your m2d 004 for 1 day and i can't find any issue, i think i'll stick with this one until u cook something really different. THANKS :D

Talking about something different...

OmniaM2D.jpg

Just a mockup I did in paint.net in an hour or so. Maybe I'll try my hand at skinning M2D :lol:

Guest jmsmartins

OmniaM2D.jpg

Just a mockup I did in paint.net in an hour or so. Maybe I'll try my hand at skinning M2D :D

wtf that's awesome grafics ock! that would be the best m2d theme EVER! i want it bro :D

hi,

My omnia doesn't restart automatically even:

1. After press the reset hole.

2. After hard reset

3. After soft reset.

It switches off , and i have to return ON the omnia i900 manual with power switch on the top.

Need help and advice to resolve this issues

1. Battery is full

2. Offical ROM DZAI5 used

3. Didn't change the anything else?

thanks !

Guest yonn1981
Hi OCK :D

Can you please share your packages "for cooking - so not cabs" of:

- Opera 10 beta 3

- Front Camera Photo Taker

- SmartMemo (with Alarm support)

- The HTC like Messaging "If I name it right"

Just to make sure? this post was ignored or not seen?

Thanks in advance...

Guest LuckyTan

I like titanium sense too. Thanks to OCK's cab. :D

Hy folks, Does anybody liked the "titanium sense"? I think the best of this one is that all things are shown on today and I'm using it now...OCK, is there a chance of keeping the development for t. sense? I instaled by cab. and there is a litle bugs that do not boring me at all. Thanks a lot for become possible to using it on omnia!!!!

Guest corpisa
wtf that's awesome grafics ock! that would be the best m2d theme EVER! i want it bro :D

+1,000,000.00 :lol: me too but for now I settle for current M2D theme, please anyone share your default back up with me :D

slds,

Guest zeriuss_83
Not too sure on this one. Anyone here has any ideas?

Do you have any cabs in XDA_UC? It could be the issue.

Hmmm... seems that the countries you mentioned have the i908. I'm not too sure on this one too. Would Chinese (PRC/Singapore) be ok?

OmniaM2D.jpg

Just a mockup I did in paint.net in an hour or so. Maybe I'll try my hand at skinning M2D :D

Its looke like simbian)))

Hey OCK , thanks for your really hard work

i just want to tell you something u may include in your next release . it's the GPS fix for internal port com3 in Omnia with tomtom navigator

Here

Guest wilkolak

Hi, i am using your new Premium build and it seems that it's a bit slower than your previous builds also touch screen is not as sensitive as before. Anyone else has similar experience.

Other than that seems to be good ROM

Thanks

Hi guys

some return of my experience on the 22004 rom.

I have test this rom with the JCIC2 phone part and since yesterday night with the JJIA1

the touch sensitive is good but one or two time i got lag when i want to scroll nothing very important.

for the GPS works great, a little better with the JJIA1 (only the first fix who was long than JCIC2 one)

After install of all my software (spb mobile shell, opera, office 2010, S2U2 S2P and some game like spb brain evolution), i keep 74Mo free

i find that the application launch very fast

S2P works, he wasn't work on D_Phee lastest rom.

after playing 4hours mp3 + 2 hours surfing and playing i steel having 50%. i will retry the experience to day.

bests regards

I able sync well in windows 7 and also able online using sync cable as well.

I am using titanium classic 22004

for the chinese one, u need find the original wince.nls in ur official ROM and replace it in this ROM. try google it.

thanks a lot ock. it awesome, hope it will be a great realese after 23518

Edited by fense