OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest PJ_Omnia

QUOTE(PJ_Omnia @ Mar 27 2010, 05:02)

Hi Ock!

When replying a sms in the threaded part where you see all the messages, the text that you writing is in such a narrow field two rows. When writing a long message it very hard to see what is written totally. Have seen in some roms that the field grows when the textlines increase.

Is there a way to solve/ad this?

Also can't turn off Data Connection, someone wrote about this before is there a solution, .cab, for this?

Using Premium 23545.

Best regards

You can install the default skin.

As for Data Connection toggle in M2D settings tab, it's a known issue in most roms that it doesn't work properly. I'll try to fix it though .

Hi Ock!

Thx for the fast reply, great overall work! Just installed upgraded to 23551 thx master chef

I like you're skin in the rom for sms texting, if I install the default skin csb can i easily remove this from remove program and then be back to youre skin?

Best regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest melburnian

OCK is BACK!!!!! Super fantastic. I will check out the new rom and get back to you with feedback Chef!

Thank you for all the effort you have put in to give us such master works of art!

:) ;) :P

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Ock!

Trying out the new premium release and have installed all my "standard" program but when i tried to install the Jeffrey2000 theme "W7B_Premium_v2_WQVGA_B23081" i can't get it to work, the nice background with multicolour ring etc.

Plz any solution?

Best regards

Guest acrocosm

Ok, I finally managed to get QuickMenu to work fine with the latest builds (specifically 23545 normal). Memory usage with honeycomb disabled is a bit over 70mb on boot!

Maybe it would be a great addition to your ultra lite rom series.

I got it to work with ameba and utak3r's QuickMenu, witch alone would not work :)

A few selected settings shortcuts, like home and bluetooth, are missing but you can add them manually.

p.s. when the m2d rom version will be release ;) ?

Waiting for some feedback first, will release one once no major issues are found :P

nice to see you back in form ock. ;)

is there by any chance you are planning to cook the latest com2 build again? hope a UL version... :D

Sure, I've just got my hands on 21897 but needs a bit of testing.

thank my friend, I set setting/bluetooth/FTP and choosen Shared Folder/My Storage but when i send some data from my laptop so it has My documents ? Ple fix it :)

Have your tried using the Obex Inbox configuration in the Tools folder? I've set the default location to My Storage\Received Files.

Hi Ock!

Thx for the fast reply, great overall work! Just installed upgraded to 23551 thx master chef

I like you're skin in the rom for sms texting, if I install the default skin csb can i easily remove this from remove program and then be back to youre skin?

Best regards

I'm not too sure on that, have not tried it. You can however get the sms skin from Astronout's xda thread.

any other solution for icon change? JWMD icon changer doesn't work for me B)

Is there an error or something? I've tried it previously and it worked ok.

sir OCK,thanks for great work.

FREAKSHARE LINKS:

ock_Premium_23551.7z

Thanks, fense! Seems some may have problems downloading from MF, appreciate your time in providing mirrors.

Hi Ock!

Trying out the new premium release and have installed all my "standard" program but when i tried to install the Jeffrey2000 theme "W7B_Premium_v2_WQVGA_B23081" i can't get it to work, the nice background with multicolour ring etc.

Plz any solution?

Best regards

Actually, I'm using the same theme with some slight modifications. Try switching themes to see if it works.

Hey OCK,

can you make a cab with nitrogen and his skin please?!?

freddimercuri

Thank for your works !!! I love them !

You can download nitrogen and grab the skin from my signature. :P

Guest Zgane

hi OCK im using your new rom and i got a problem with a Microsoft my phone it just say Authenticating user and then nothing. tnx for your help

Guest fense

WELCOME sir OCK.

BTW do u plan to modified WM6.5 lock screens? I nort really like the S2US handling the oncoming call.

But I wish to have a large clock on lock screen so can view it easily.

now i am using this:

screen02cq.jpg

thread in modaco intro abt it

but it seem a bit lagged when long press end key.found some fix for that but dunno, like not really helpful.

Guest jms2367
hi OCK im using your new rom and i got a problem with a Microsoft my phone it just say Authenticating user and then nothing. tnx for your help

i sometimes encounter this. i just cancel and try again at a later time or i soft rest if it is still got stuck at the authenticating user screen or if it don't proceed with the synchronization.

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi again Ock!

Tried installation a sms skin from the link but still the same when I reply a threaded sms, small static only two row field. When i was using Ryrzy M2D 28230, the files was not static it grew with the line. Anybody know about that skin?

Also tried installing a new skin and changing and yes bubbles are there now, thx :)

Edit: Other theme probably mest up something, screen not updating when going to start all icons just making lines. Reflashed now and Jeffry2000 theme does not work properly with background pictures when first flash, other icons etc works fine- Tried again installaing another theme (not the sam as before) and changed back and the background picture came up. Works fins now. Would be good if you could ad another Theme in rom so one can swap.

Best regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest lsherif

Hi OCK,

Being a fan of your roms from your 1st release, with normal M2D versions, but today i have tried your premium one which simply is a piece of art, everything working smoothly as usual , nothing to report back.

Keep it up.

Guest thangcoilhd45

Thank sir, I ready like you keyboard at 23545 Rom, may i get it in CAB ?

And also I couldn't update weather at today screen (but I could update weather at weather Tab), and Google Map is not working (I couldn't get my location). Ple help me

Edited by thangcoilhd45

Guest meihk
Some old apps won't work with the new UI, you can however assign a button as the "ok" button to fix this.

Just noticed (2), quite odd, seems they haven't updated the option UI.

Hope to solve 4 in an upcoming build.

Thanks for the reply Chef OCK, I will wait for the next release of your UL, as of now im using titanium everything is fine.

You mean CHome Editor? It actually allows you to add/remove and reorder items on the today screen. You can give Titanizer a try too.

Thanks for the tip, and also for the link i will give it a try...

Guest draco04

Best Roms for Samsung Omnia i900!!!!

i would like to now which keyboard you used in the 53545 rom because i really like that keyboard and where can i get the keyboard from please!!!!

:)

Guest lonely2k5

great ROMs but sadly i hate samsung volume control...default is way better...

is is possible to remove samsung volume control? (after cooking)

I thought I posted this a few days ago but I can't find it anywhere. Apologies in advance if this turns out to be a double post!

The developer for remote tracker has added a web option which makes it possible for rom cookers to cook it in and the application to load the information from the web. You can read about it on this xda thread

For those who don't know, remote tracker is a theft protection app and is free!

I had been cooking this in with my ROMs earlier but unfortunately I am not half as good as Ock so have switched to Ock premium instead.

Is there a chance that remotetracker can be cooked into the next Ock ROM?