OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest neilpiaro

Hey guys,is there a way to get rid of album cover in htc audio manager?Tried modifying registry(album art path)only for it to come back the very next second.Funny thing is have got identical omnias,identical roms but one doesnt show album art cover while the other does.Problem is it hangs on tab if cover is shown and its one cover for all tracks.Bloody annoying.Any ideas?

PS:Awesome rom(23551 premium).Youre spoiling us OCK.Slow down buddy,hardly been a mth on your previous rom and gotta flash again to keep up.Much appreciated though

Hi Ock, Great Rom 23551 currently trying it out. Can you please help? I am trying to edit file HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml using notepad but the read only properties on this file are grayed out and can not be edited. Any ideas? Thanks again.

Guest MartoKT

Hi to all,

yesterday i have installed MD2 Classic ROM 23551. Excellent Rom- fast and responsible. I have a couple of issues:

-I want to use the Music Widget and that's why i first installed HTC Music 2.0 cab. After that i switched on through M2DC Music Widget- my phone crashed and i had to uninstall the HTC Music 2.0. Any idea how to solve this issue?

-Communications on the Settings Tab do not work. I tap on it , but nothing happens. Do i need to install some additional tool to make this working properly?

Tnx in advance!

Greets,

Martin

Edited by MartoKT

Guest ALEX CHOO

Thanks master ock. This build 23551 M2D is very stable.

How to increase the responsiveness of the screen? Because this build is less responsive compared to build 23545.

Got any method to increase the contrast, saturation, and sharpness of the camera by default? Image is fine during focus but a bit washed out after captured.

Edited by ALEX CHOO

Guest jms2367
Hi, on UL 23551 ROM I cant add new contact in Samsung (touch) Phonebook. When I press New button, nothing happens? Is it bug?

use the default windows mobile contacts application instead which is found on the start menu. i also can't add contacts using the omnia lite phone book.

Hi Ock,

Just to let you know, for M2D Classic, there's no images for the Location tab.

Noted, will add some icons in for my next build.

Master, can you tell me how to bind Nitrogen player to Music tab in OCK 23551 Premium version? I hate WMP most B) so i'd love to use Nitrogen player instead.

Don't think you can as it's binded to HTC Audio Manager ;)

OCK,

Is the large display button disable in UL build 23551? It doesn’t launch when clicking on it

Are the SRS WOW drivers in the build? I get message. There is no WOW HD driver loaded3551

That's strange, I've disabled the large display icon in Settings. I may have skipped SRS WOW HD in the UL during my testing, you can grab the cab and install separately.

Just one point. I do like to sort my applications in the Start Menu using folders. In this ROM I simply can't move (using XP file explorer) some of the links to new created folders.

If there a way to get rid of the "Can not move. xxxxxxxxxx Access is denied"?

I'm using Resco Explorer, works fine moving shortcuts. Haven't tested every shortcut though.

Just out of curiosity, the garbled start menu, is that theme related? Why does it happen? I used to get that a lot until I switched to QM

Added this as an FAQ on my second post. Setting a wallpaper fixes this. :(

i've installed the titanium classic rom, build 23551

it's great, but the pass-through feature in the windows mobile device center doesn't work for me.. any ideas?

Hmmm... I'm on XP and using Activesync, not too sure about syncing with device centre.

Messaging is great too! the new threaded msg skin lets you see a lot more with the smaller font.

Is this new in the 23551 built or has it been there for some time? havent been upgrading to the newer roms for some time.

It's actually a custom skin by Astronout from xda. :(

Hey OCK this is the best ROM I'v ever used... I think that I'll sticky to this for a long time... Could you please give me a cab for normal battery icon because I don't see how much battery there is it... Tnx man for great ROM

Arghh... don't have one with me right now :P Anyone can help out?

I had the same registry tweak in the previous ROM and it was perfect, so I am not sure if OCK has changed the GPS driver to the mod driver?

I added some GPS registry settings, didn't change the driver though.

Issue - when I click on a sms message in M2D, it comes up a white blank screen and nothing happen. Is there a fix for this ???

Have not encountered this before. Does launching from the start menu give the same error?

HH_0409_WeatherCities.zip

Hi, just installed the rom,working great, but when selected Samsung Keypad, when sms, it back to Samsung keyboard, is there anyway to resolve this issue ?Tks

Not too sure on this one... Anyone knows any solution?

Hi Ock,I'm using Build 23551 Premium Version & I love this rom.

PS: My Calculator dosen't work. Nothing happend after I touch the icon. Anyone has the same issues?

Did you change your regional language options? Seems it may not work if so.

Hey guys,is there a way to get rid of album cover in htc audio manager?Tried modifying registry(album art path)only for it to come back the very next second.Funny thing is have got identical omnias,identical roms but one doesnt show album art cover while the other does.Problem is it hangs on tab if cover is shown and its one cover for all tracks.Bloody annoying.Any ideas?

PS:Awesome rom(23551 premium).Youre spoiling us OCK.Slow down buddy,hardly been a mth on your previous rom and gotta flash again to keep up.Much appreciated though

Found this thread about the HTC Audio Manager, haven't tested it though as I don't use HTC Audio Manager (scrolling doesn't work well).

And yup, don't worry I won't be releasing every new build. Changes between builds are often minor and not too noticeable, I thus plan to spend some time gathering new stuff for my roms and testing them before releasing the next ones.

Hi Ock, Great Rom 23551 currently trying it out. Can you please help? I am trying to edit file HH_0409_WeatherCities.xml using notepad but the read only properties on this file are grayed out and can not be edited. Any ideas? Thanks again.

Here's a copy which you can edit and copy back to the \Windows folder.

-I want to use the Music Widget and that's why i first installed HTC Music 2.0 cab. After that i switched on through M2DC Music Widget- my phone crashed and i had to uninstall the HTC Music 2.0. Any idea how to solve this issue?

-Communications on the Settings Tab do not work. I tap on it , but nothing happens. Do i need to install some additional tool to make this working properly?

Which version are you currently using? HTC Audio Manager is a bit unstable, that's why I'm using Nitrogen. Googling on the issue seems to suggest that embedded album art may be the cause.

For the comm manager in settings tab, Try this registry tweak:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\CommManager]

"DoNotQueryGPRS"=dword:00000001

Hi, on UL 23551 ROM I cant add new contact in Samsung (touch) Phonebook. When I press New button, nothing happens? Is it bug?

I suppose you've installed it via cab ?(cos it's removed from UL) You can try the version here, which I'm using.

Guest X-pro
Hi, just installed the rom,working great, but when selected Samsung Keypad, when sms, it back to Samsung keyboard, is there anyway to resolve this issue ?

Tks

Mine works fine. I'm not sure where you select your keyboard, but have you tried holding down the button, between send and menu button, when you are writing a sms. You can also use sipchange, that should do the trick.

SIPChange.CAB

Guest X-pro
I flash yesterday on my brothers omnia your latest ultralite version an as I always check the option FORMAT DEVICE MEMORY on your roms and on pdhee's as they are the only ones I have tried that the option is available, others have this option grayed out so its not possible to check or un-check and I have never encounter that problem but I have to say that I don't use the XDA_UC folder so I´m not sure if that has something to do with the problem reported.

About your UL version:

the dialer skin is just BEAUTIFUL!! I hope you make it into a .cab file and share it with the rest, i would love to have it on my phone :P

gps, wifi, 3g connection are working like they should, the rom feels pretty fast and testing spb shell with a new windows 7 theme feels also incredible fast.

Slds,

Also beautiful skins here

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...mp-player-more/

but you probably knew that :(

Tried OMNIA Lite Dialer PURE BLACK DUSK STYLE and no scrollbar :( Only negative, uses 8 megs more of memory than ock's

Guest flyby

Hi OCK,

Repost for edtition.

Now understand that BTAR fix not included.

I'm on 28th March 23551 Titanium Classic ROM.

i have installed Duttys Cyberon Voice Speed Dial [updated].cab where you can find here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=636490

After installation pressing button on BT headset activates the phone function but not CVSD. If the device is in standby mode (screen blank), pressing button on BT headset wakes device up (S2U2 runs).

When BT headset is connected to the phone, CVSD does not work well. CVSD can be activated (launch from programs or hardware button) but there would not be a "beep" and voice capture for recognition does not occur.

After switching BT headset off, CVSD runs normally with voice inputs via mic on the phone.

I'm not sure if this is useful at all for you, just some trouble shooting on my part.

Guest MartoKT

Which version are you currently using? HTC Audio Manager is a bit unstable, that's why I'm using Nitrogen. Googling on the issue seems to suggest that embedded album art may be the cause.

For the comm manager in settings tab, Try this registry tweak:

Hi,

the registry tweak doesn't work for me Any other suggestion? Can i install the new one comm manager from M2D v2?

I like this nitrogen player and i will install it. After that can i use the Music Widget with some registry tweaks with Nitrogen player or it is impossible? I have tried before with HTC Audio Manager version 2 .

Tnx again!

Martin

Edited by MartoKT

Guest vince1970
Have not encountered this before. Does launching from the start menu give the same error?

Hi OCK, I tried launching from start menu (text.lnk) and still the same issue. Just a white screen when opening / replying the sms.

when i click on the white screen, it gives me an error "The message cannot be signed and/or encrypted'.

tried updating the registry with this > HKCU\Software\MS\Inbox\MsgTypes\IPM\SMStext\DDL (from mms.ddl >>> htmlnote.ddl) and still not work.

please help...

btw, thanks for the GREAT ROM.

Edited by vince1970

Yes, tks, X-pro, by holding down the button, it infact able to change to Keypad, many tks for the tips.

Mine works fine. I'm not sure where you select your keyboard, but have you tried holding down the button, between send and menu button, when you are writing a sms. You can also use sipchange, that should do the trick.

Guest neilpiaro

Hey OCK,cheers for the incredibly prompt response.Already tried deleting folders as found by googling two days ago to no avail.Anyways,will keep tryin to figure out how to get rid of album art and will post here if anyone else has the above mentioned problem.

Guest jms2367
seams that s2u2 ver 2.33 and 2.34 causes freezing at some occasions

i have been suspecting that too. i am observing now if my device will freeze with s2u2 in the current rom that i am using. it doesn't freeze previously when i was not using s2u2.

Guest neilpiaro
Hi to all,

yesterday i have installed MD2 Classic ROM 23551. Excellent Rom- fast and responsible. I have a couple of issues:

Greets,

Martin

Hey dude,realized that this is due to album art as my other omnia doesnt hang when using audio manager on tab.Still trying to figure out how to get rid of art.

Guest woody2k
Hi to all,

Tnx in advance!

Greets,

Martin

Make sure you install the cab file to the device memory. Do a soft reset after install then enable tab in M2D (with M2DC) i have done this with mine and it works fine.

footprints, my faves and tv wigets will cause M2D to crash on the Omnia so dont bother playing with them. Ususaly if a tab will not load the only thing that happens is M2D will not load. in this case go back into M2DC and disable the tab and try again

Hitting the communications button should launch Comm manager. Go to programs/allprograms in M2D and check comm manager is there. Try a soft reset or if not do a hard reset

Hi,

Using the UL version with SPB MS3.5.3 - and it's working great! Thanks!

Has anybody installed SPB Phone Suite?

I have a problem in the Options/Profiles/Feature Options/Profiles where, when I press the NEW profile, nothing happens!

post-395486-1270032388_thumb.png

I can't make any new profiles! :P

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Guest Zulda
I suppose you've installed it via cab ?(cos it's removed from UL) You can try the version here, which I'm using.

Right, from cab, exactly same as your link. Re-installation doesn't help.

ry this registry tweak:

Hi,

the registry tweak doesn't work for me Any other suggestion? Can i install the new one comm manager from M2D v2?

I like this nitrogen player and i will install it. After that can i use the Music Widget with some registry tweaks with Nitrogen player or it is impossible? I have tried before with HTC Audio Manager version 2 .

Tnx again!

Martin

Most Comm manager cabs should work, or you can try launching from the start menu.

Don't think anyone has figured out a way of controlling Nitrogen from the Music tab though.

Hi OCK, I tried launching from start menu (text.lnk) and still the same issue. Just a white screen when opening / replying the sms.

when i click on the white screen, it gives me an error "The message cannot be signed and/or encrypted'.

tried updating the registry with this > HKCU\Software\MS\Inbox\MsgTypes\IPM\SMStext\DDL (from mms.ddl >>> htmlnote.ddl) and still not work.

please help...

btw, thanks for the GREAT ROM.

Just to confirm, it's a fresh install? Any programs you've installed?

Google suggested that Cestar could be one of the causes.

Hey dude,realized that this is due to album art as my other omnia doesnt hang when using audio manager on tab.Still trying to figure out how to get rid of art.

Not sure if MediaMonkey has this feature.

Right, from cab, exactly same as your link. Re-installation doesn't help.

Found the cause :P Copy the attached to the Windows folder, or you can install Samsung Omnia Lite Dialer which adds this file.

EDIT: You may need ContactDlgMgr.dll also. (Or simply install OmniaLite dialer :( )

PlusSECContact.zip

ContactDlgMgr.zip

Edited by ock

Guest ecotorq

my phone and camera with premium M2DC başlatda how icons are missing on this issue instead of helping me How do

Edited by ecotorq