OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest X-pro
My phone keeps booting up all the time after I've installed this ROM. When it starts installing some cabs, it says "Preconfiguaration - The device have to be restarted..."

Have I done something wrong, or is it something I haven't done yet?

Suggestions?

do not touch the phone before it has rebooted. It states to tap the screen but wait until it has rebooted

Guest Petter88
First things first,hanusch,no disrespect,lovely lockscreen.Petter88,i use liorylyte(sp?)lockscreen(available in this forum),exactly the same and changing backgrounds a breeze.Rename desired png to background and voila.Will post pic tmrw.Too drunk and second half of my beloved reds is just bout to get goin.

A pic would be nice, and maybe a link or cab-file? both searched forum and google for "liorylyte" and google gave me 0 results and modaco 1... (this post)

PS. I off course mean no disrespect either hanusch, I love the look of your lock screen, would be sweet with a smooth way to change background as I would love to use a camera foto without involving my computer in the process... DS.

Edit: Never mind, took a closer look at the hanusch cab and came to the conclusion that it puts the background file in /windows... it's named "Background.png" so I just replaced it. Thank you Hanusch for a great lock screen mod!

Edited by Petter88

Guest micheangelo

That's the first time I'm using OCK's Rom, and it's very nice, in Premium Version you can see infuance of htc devices, but...

It's the first time EVER!!! I'm having so many problems with XDA_UC folder and aplications!!! It's HORRIBLE!!!

I have my standard "pack" of aplications that I always use, and as far as I can remeber there have never been problems with cabs like skyfire etc. The installation progress freezes and I have to format my device over and over again...

The autorun solution that should be in tools folder is not available and the one in windows folder just doesn't work... cruel but true.

I strongly recomend to ask RYRZY how he solved this problem with XDA_UC - I used his roms for a very long time, never having this issue...

Guest meihk

GoodDay Chef OCK,

I just wonder why your "OCK_today_skin" is not included in latest titanium build? that is awesome. i download the cab from the 1st pagedpost and install but it keeps me telling that unsuccessful installation... Any how? thanks for the rom..

Guest vince1970

Hi OCK, minor observations after 2 days of usage:-

1. GSP tweak not working well as it keeps of loosing the connection in TomTom. So, installed GSP.Gate and connected all the way without loosing signal.

2. M2D, can we reduce the weather picture overlay as it does make the background wall-paper looks more messy.

Guest Hanusch
A pic would be nice, and maybe a link or cab-file? both searched forum and google for "liorylyte" and google gave me 0 results and modaco 1... (this post)

PS. I off course mean no disrespect either hanusch, I love the look of your lock screen, would be sweet with a smooth way to change background as I would love to use a camera foto without involving my computer in the process... DS.

Edit: Never mind, took a closer look at the hanusch cab and came to the conclusion that it puts the background file in /windows... it's named "Background.png" so I just replaced it. Thank you Hanusch for a great lock screen mod!

Yes - Background.png

Names is lioryte,weirdo etc.thx all - yes I see this topic and I inspirated , but I make new CAB and give icons (my english is bad - sorry)...I will try to find topic with lioryte lockscreen ...o.k.

EDIT : Here is link for lioryte topic : http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...s-for-the-i9x0/

Edited by Hanusch

Guest woody2k
That's the first time I'm using OCK's Rom, and it's very nice, in Premium Version you can see infuance of htc devices, but...

It's the first time EVER!!! I'm having so many problems with XDA_UC folder and aplications!!! It's HORRIBLE!!!

I have my standard "pack" of aplications that I always use, and as far as I can remeber there have never been problems with cabs like skyfire etc. The installation progress freezes and I have to format my device over and over again...

The autorun solution that should be in tools folder is not available and the one in windows folder just doesn't work... cruel but true.

I strongly recomend to ask RYRZY how he solved this problem with XDA_UC - I used his roms for a very long time, never having this issue...

I have used/tested many different builds with XDA_UC built in and this for me is the first one that has worked properly.

I have a folder on the rout of my storage named XDA_UC then in that a folder called SD and that contains all my cabs (skyfire, opera, Divx, Galarm....) 17 in total.

It installed every one to which ever location i requested and then soft reset when it had finished

Guest Petter88
Yes - Background.png

Names is lioryte,weirdo etc.thx all - yes I see this topic and I inspirated , but I make new CAB and give icons (my english is bad - sorry)...I will try to find topic with lioryte lockscreen ...o.k.

EDIT : Here is link for lioryte topic : http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...s-for-the-i9x0/

Thank you, I'll check it out just for fun Roy I'm very happy with your lock screen now that I found a way to change the lock screen to match the rest of my phones look.

Guest X-pro
i have been suspecting that too. i am observing now if my device will freeze with s2u2 in the current rom that i am using. it doesn't freeze previously when i was not using s2u2.

think my freezing problems was hou ming file explorer file extension, but testing now

Guest petikeke

Hi guys!

This is my first time to use OCK's rom (23551 M2D, SKtools benchmark: 308), and it's really great!!!! After some tweaking in FavHack, SKtools and Advanced Configuration it became the best rom for me! :P THX OCK!

Althoug I have a few question.

Ock, have you heard about ExtenDir? It makes your WM a lot faster. Here is the link: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=530710

How can I put the unlocker button on the lock screen to the middle of the screen? It's musch comfortable for me in that way. I just should grab another theme for it and that's all? :(

Thx in advance!

Guest acrocosm

Can I have your latest UL kitchen please? I'd like to customize it the way I like it and maybe translate it if I ever manage to find the needed files. I have some experience making custom roms, I made a few ipaq 614 roms for my father's phone a while ago.

RE (garbled start menu): I know, I read the fix on your first post, but WHY does it happen and is it theme related or...?

Guest leunamme
My phone keeps booting up all the time after I've installed this ROM. When it starts installing some cabs, it says "Preconfiguaration - The device have to be restarted..."

Have I done something wrong, or is it something I haven't done yet?

Suggestions?

same happened to me, i keep on tapping the phone when it says "Tap the screen to"....

what i did was i turn off the phone, then turn it on again... then flashing was successful as usual.. (in my case)

I think this ROM updates first the EBoot, then the PDA, so it requires boot up twice...

BTW, Great ROM, worth the update, better the the previous version...

Many Thanks Chef Ock!

Guest meihk
GoodDay Chef OCK,

I just wonder why your "OCK_today_skin" is not included in latest titanium build? that is awesome. i download the cab from the 1st pagedpost and install but it keeps me telling that unsuccessful installation... Any how? thanks for the rom..

UPDATED! problem solved just my missunderstanding..

Guest GINO123

Hi I'm from Austria and i really like the roms!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I wanted to know if I can install the original Windows mobile 6.5 Device Lock.

THKS

Guest flyby

hi OCK,

i'm having problem with the "samsung today 2" plugin, not sure if you can troubleshoot the problem. when i change the clock settings to "dual clock", the graphics will get screwed up. not sure if the problem is with the theme or the samsung today plugin.

Guest shadyfkm1987

hey chef ock, it's me again. may i know why my phone always freezes when i try to send photo thru mms. just freeze there never open. how to solve this?

Guest acrocosm
hi OCK,

i'm having problem with the "samsung today 2" plugin, not sure if you can troubleshoot the problem. when i change the clock settings to "dual clock", the graphics will get screwed up. not sure if the problem is with the theme or the samsung today plugin.

I'm also using samsung today 2, occasionaly, tho lately I'm more into iphone today, how do you get "dual clock"? is it on the samsung clock or standard 6.5.x clock? give me more info and I can test it in my config so you can compare and possibly find a solution

Guest flyby
I'm also using samsung today 2, occasionaly, tho lately I'm more into iphone today, how do you get "dual clock"? is it on the samsung clock or standard 6.5.x clock? give me more info and I can test it in my config so you can compare and possibly find a solution

in the today screen, tap and hold on the clock in "samsung today 2" plugin and tap on 'Options'. you will find the option for dual clock display. but its not working in the ROM though.

Guest Zulda

Hi. If I want to add anniversary to contact in Samsung Phonebook, after tap on "Anniversary" field nothing happens. Do I need some .dll or .exe?

Guest X-pro
hey chef ock, it's me again. may i know why my phone always freezes when i try to send photo thru mms. just freeze there never open. how to solve this?

think it would help if you told what build you are using. Never had problems with mms and ock's build's but just a Q, did you hard reset ?

Guest GfunkyG
Hi I'm from Austria and i really like the roms!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I wanted to know if I can install the original Windows mobile 6.5 Device Lock.

THKS

Am using the classic Titanium - Excellent - Thank you very much - your effort and time is Sincerely appreciated

Guest micheangelo
I have used/tested many different builds with XDA_UC built in and this for me is the first one that has worked properly.

I have a folder on the rout of my storage named XDA_UC then in that a folder called SD and that contains all my cabs (skyfire, opera, Divx, Galarm....) 17 in total.

It installed every one to which ever location i requested and then soft reset when it had finished

Ok. Perhaps the problem is that I used XDA_UC without the subfolder SD.

But I must say, I really didn't have this issue ever... :P