OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest Kampos
Does Tomtom works with these roms without the use of GPSproxy or so?

How to set ip up?

Follow This on any rom and it should work ( in my case i use com 4 ) but u can try another com port in GPS Setting

Guest Kampos

Another Tip for Samsung dialer or Omnia lite Dialer ( which i use )

To get the button "speaker on", in original samsung dialer (or Omnia lite dialer), to work.

HKLM\System\State\Hardware\Headset from 1 to 0

Credits is not for me

Guest binht611

thanks for your hardwork.

please help me how to use the origin windows file manager, i don't want to use samsung file manager, it so stupi when i copi or paste file :P.

my english is very bad, i hope you understand my probleam :(

Hi Ock I have follow the instruction on xda and cooked in Extendir. The rom is boot fine but I can't see if it has any affects. I don't know so much about this but you maybe know a way to see if it's work :( btw the rom is in my thread.

I was testing out my beta builds with the cab installation from the Extendir thread but it didn't detect the Extendir driver, guess I need to look into it again.

Hi! Seems like the battery drainage icon on my phone drops with steps of 20. From 100 => 90 => 70 => 50 => 30. Same for others? Changed a M2D theme which changed the icons on the horisontal scrollbar at home "page". Deleted the the but the icons won't change to original rom icons. Why not?

Regards

My battery shows 80% currently :( As for the theme, you may need to reapply a new theme.

any new com2 M2Dv2 ROM will be released? B)

Actually I'm planning only a UL version for com2, but I may cook one M2D version.

hey guys, do u all have any idea to assign a button to on/off bluetooth?

Install the attached cab, then you can assign a button to the shortcut.

hey chef ock, thanks for the last reply.may i ask, do u know why i can access wifi from almost anywhere, starbucks, my college wifi, but i can't seem to connect to the wifi at my place.

btw, how does the calibrate screen setting in the favourite hackings work?there's 2 in it, which 1 to choose and what's the difference?

Not that sure about why wifi doesn't work only in your workplace. As for the calibration, I feel that doing the calibration manually should be the best option. Don't think it has anything to do with touch sensitivity.

Taiko, today i just swap in ur roms.... but then i found that my camera not functioning at all.

normaly we open 'camera' it would shows 'Loadin...' after that we can start to capture image.

but then, it just stuck in 'Loading...' only

aiya,, big head already

Does anyone have the same problem? Camera's been working fine for me.

waiting for build 23554 :P

I may not do 23554 as there aren't much changes I believe. But I'm of course finding new stuff to improve on and testing them, will release them once they're ready. Won't be able to set a date though as I've been busy these few days :P

Hi Ock . Nice work on Build 23551 REALLY i liked it so much ,

but what made me move back to build 23541 that GPS in the older build was a really works like a charm i did gps reg tweaks on build 23541 and i got a signal on \

tomtom nav in less than 30 sec , but in build 23551 i did wait for over 1 minute and i didn't got any signal . so maybe it was something at Sys folder for 23541 ?? could be ,,

anyway thanks alot i wished i could use the new build cuz i really like the changes u have made to this new build ;) i hope the next build would be better for me

THANKS AGAIN :o

I see, maybe I'll see what changes I've made to GPS ;) .

Great job OCK!

I am using the Manila Classic build 23551 and I have to say it's remarkably fast! Keep up the good work :(

However if I may suggest, you could think of adding a few things:

- SmartLock: I find it very handy, and I kinda got used to it from Ryrzy's roms

- The possibility to access airplane mode quickly: from the Settings tab in M2D I get no response when I want to access the connections menu. Moreover there's no possibility to add a Wireless Manager shortcut in the Launcher tab.

Also another issue: it seems I can't change background of M2D... anyone has a suggestion on how to do it? In the M2DC background tab I select the new wallpaper and after I apply it closed M2DC but no change...

Other than than, great rom!

Thanks a lot!

I'll try to cook smartlock in, it's pretty light anyway. As for the comm manager, install this cab, I've missed it out for some reason in m2d classic.

M2D home tab uses the default wallpaper if I've not mistaken, the other tab uses hh_fw_focus_background.png if I've not mistaken.

Nice keep up the good work !!

BTW.. Premium ROM Build 23551 is having a battery issue because it is last for 2 days only !!

I charge it on Wednesday last week and after 2 days only it is 60 % without touching the mobile at all !!!!

I checked different ROM and the battery still 100 % from Sat till today !!

Anybody face same problem ?!

Would like to know if anyone else is having this problem. I use my phone quite often and thus it's normal for me to charge it every 2-3 days.

=====

BT_Toggle.cab

Edited by ock

Guest PJ_Omnia
Hi!

Seems like the battery drainage icon on my phone drops with steps of 20. From 100 => 90 => 70 => 50 => 30. Same for others?

Changed a M2D theme which changed the icons on the horisontal scrollbar at home "page". Deleted the the but the icons won't change to original rom icons. Why not?

Regards

OK strange with battery.

Tried deleting and changing the M2DC themes, also tried installaing "normal" device themes. But nothing makes me "find" the original icons. Also tried Restore M2D Theme in M2DC this also didn't bring them back.

O well i'll just have to wait for a new rom relaese from you for new flash :(

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest petikeke

Hi!

Is there a way to open Samsung omnia phonebook instead of wm 6 phonebook on the people tab when i push "all people" button? Ock, can you change this in your following roms?

Guest Barry_Chanlo

hey ock, i kinda like the flipping clock but it makes the roms slow after unlocking the phone, if by removing the flipping will it make the start button load faster?

Guest mr.bhola

i have upgraded to the new rom but now i cannot make connection with windows mobile device center ?:P and my usb to pc is on actiesync

Guest corpisa
Love the Roms, is there any way to have the clock/time in 12hour instead of the 24 hour?

go to: start/settings/system/regional settings/time and set time style to h:mm:ss tt

slds,

Guest shadyfkm1987

hi chef ock, yep, me again. may i know how can i assign my s2u2 to my end key button?

in other way, maybe disabling the smart lock to make the s2u2 work as default lock maybe?

please rescue this noobie here. lol

Guest X-pro
Nice keep up the good work !! :P

BTW.. Premium ROM Build 23551 is having a battery issue because it is last for 2 days only !!

I charge it on Wednesday last week and after 2 days only it is 60 % without touching the mobile at all !!!!

I checked different ROM and the battery still 100 % from Sat till today !!

Anybody face same problem ?!

I've got the same, but with me it's probably the phonepart puja that draines the phone. Battery time is fine when I don't use the phone, but when I do, it's like starting up a hemi. No juice in no time :( I'am testing with 21892 to see if it is the phonepart or the build and will write the result here

Guest neilpiaro
I've got the same, but with me it's probably the phonepart puja that draines the phone. Battery time is fine when I don't use the phone, but when I do, it's like starting up a hemi. No juice in no time :P I'am testing with 21892 to see if it is the phonepart or the build and will write the result here

Same here,only takes two short calls and its 80 on the batt.And my phone is always plugged in work/home.

Guest kjub6

I love your rom ... manila classic ... wooow it rocks :P

homescreen calendar shows only one task .... eaven if I have more at the day ... can you tell me how to edit it or create a cab to make it show more ? maby 3-4 eaven those from next day ? please

weather .... displays cant retrieve data for your city.... city is bratislava, SK its listed but nothing happend .... I used before Nicks roms and there was no problem .... PLUS ... he had an option to retrieve weather data from free connections !! like PC LAN

.... so no additional costs through operator

thx

Edited by kjub6

Guest Northern-Loop
Has the finger kb been removed from this latest rom? :P

Ah its not finger keyboard its the HTC keyboard? Can we have this cab or cooked back in please?

Guest www.brettsnet.com
Hi OCk,

Find below a link to a typical java application I was trying to install, I get the same error with every java application i have tried to install. I really hope you are able to resolve this issue.

http://www.brettsnet.com/""&quot...anced-en-gb.jad

I was not permitted to attach the file.

daysey

Please DO NOT POST direct links to files on my site :( only post links to my site www.brettsnet.com

there is hundreds of apps and games on there for symbian s60 v5 and tutorials for flashing firmware including the needed files

its all free but posting direct links to the files and bypassing my site annoys me :P i do all the work and the site generates money from page views so at least visit the site

if it continues i will pull the files and stick them on rapid share or similar :(

Guest Compuse

since you're checking the redirects, you're in the need for pagehits; be glad about this link, makes us -maybe- want to browse your site even more!

:P

Guest corpisa
be glad about this link, makes us -maybe- want to browse your site even more!

exactly, I just went to his site out of pure curiosity :P

Guest DAVIZINHO

Hello,

I have a problem with the sound. The versión that i install is 23551 premium. The problem must be present with i use de FM RADIO with headphones.

I speek the voices very bad.

When i try to config the SRS WOW HD I see that the versión of SRS WOW HD is 1.2.1. (not the other versión that i usually use 1.5.1)

When i select "headphones" in configuration i can´t listen anything: radiofm, mp3 or divx.

When I select "internal (stereo)" i listen well (but not perfect) divx and mp3 but radio very bad.

I try to install the SRS WOW 1.5.1 but the 1.2.1 keep and can´t uninstall.

Any idea???

sorry for my poor english.

-David-