OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest dimera

No bugs found in Premium by me. Seems that you forgot to put the ringtones ;) This is not a bigdeal ;) I am waiting for the M2DV2 rom.

Edited by dimera

Guest neilpiaro

Hey guys,been trying to change lockscreen wallpaper but cant seem to find png file.Any ideas?Just lockscreen not home page etc.Cheers

Guest PJ_Omnia

Hi Ock!

Which programs are installed automatically after flashing the 23557, is SRS WOW the only one?

Edit: Found the fix cab in startpage for below.

Seem to have problems with Touch Inpu, when i change to Samsung Keyboard in /personal/input. and then e.g. writing a text sms Touch Input is still the standard input and when in text sms screen change to Samsung keyboard the XT9 doesn't work. It was the same on 23551. You had .cab removing Touch Input, where can i find this?

Best regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

hello there, must say ock have the best 6.5 rom around.,i use m2d 23551 rom 4 long time ;)

..the only bug i find in launcher settings = cant add more from three ,six columns/rows

also in wifi advance option cant use all available networks

for wow hd must say ..this is first time 2 work correct..in mu omnia..

Guest PJ_Omnia
Check that SRSWOW is enabled, or you can try using SoundTester to adjust volume. I've observed that 23551 uses more battery, but I've been testing out some phone parts, so maybe my assessment aren't accurate?

Btw FloTanium refers a dual-homescreen setup with M2D and Titanium (default WM today screen) both running, which allows for lightning-fast switching between them.

SRSWOW is enabled, don't understand how soundtester works... ;)

Guest PayAndCry

Hi OCK!

Great ROM!! How do I have to name my picture to use it as background wallpaper for my lockscreen? And is it possible to get other XT9 langauages for Touch input?

cheers

Guest kjub6

hi PREMIUM last 557..

Weather on tab ... updated successful ... on home screen still written tap tu update weather ... when I tap it it shows settings ... ??? why when on weather tab I updated it and everything is there... so I press update and it shows Np weather data available ... but on my weather tab I have sun and forecast for 3more days .... so ????

those two things are not connected ??

Calendar .... on front screen I have only 1 entry for today eaven if I have two for today .... ;) .... so why iw want show more ???

ask Nicklashidegard ... in his rom ... the calendar shows more entrys on front screen if there are no for today it shows the next one with add tomorrow: .... plus there is an countdown for next alarm ;) realy cute ... !!! sometimes usefull

and the weather has an option to update only on internet free connections like connected to PC ... so no payment through mobile operator is there !!!!!

beside of that greate roms ty you thx

PLS ... make an cab for me that enables to show more eavents in calendar on home screen and disables weather on home screen to make more space pls

Edited by kjub6

Guest neilpiaro

Soundtester is to boost your volume.Here is how it works:

How to change the loudspeaker volume for ringtones, movies, mp3s etc

Click menu, normal then handset (the first one, Phones headset/loudspeaker) Here you can change:

Speaker volume: SPK(02) -db is less volume, I have set this to -1.5db (level)

Digital-to-analog: DAC(0C) This effects the overall volume of Mp3s, movies etc -both headset and loud speaker. I have set this to 0db.

Radio Volume: RVOL

How to change the headset / earphones volume.

Click menu, normal then headset (the second one, Headphones) Here you can change:

Headphones volume: HP(02) -db is less volume +db is more volume, I have set this to 0db (level)

Digital-to-analog: DAC(0C) This effects the overall volume of Mp3s, movies etc. I have set this to 0db.

*You must click menu / apply for changes to take effect,

*I recommend play a Mp3 launch the app, then apply the changes and set your prefered max volume.

*Setting high levels could damage the loud speaker or your headphones, not to mention your hearing!.

Guest melburnian
hi PREMIUM last 557..

Weather on tab ... updated successful ... on home screen still written tap tu update weather ... when I tap it it shows settings ... ??? why when on weather tab I updated it and everything is there... so I press update and it shows Np weather data available ... but on my weather tab I have sun and forecast for 3more days .... so ????

Calendar .... on front screen I have only 1 entry for today eaven if I have two for today .... ;) .... so why iw want show more ???

ask Nicklashidegard ... in his rom ... the calendar shows more entrys on front screen if there are no for today it shows the next one with add tomorrow: .... plus there is an countdown for next alarm ;) realy cute ... !!! sometimes usefull

and the weather has an option to update only on internet free connections like connected to PC ... so no payment through mobile operator is there !!!!!

PLS ... make an cab for me that enables to show more eavents in calendar on home screen and disables weather on home screen to make more space pls

Hi kjub6,

Nick's ROM has multiple calendar entry and countdown of alarm? Is it M2D rom or SPB3? It sounds like a SPB rom to me.

With OCK's rom, you can update through PC, WiFi or Internet as far as I know.

If OCK can get this multiple calendar entries working, I will never change for OCK's ROM.. LOL!!!

Guest adaaat

hi ock

i love everything else about ur roms but im having a problem with the battery life.. im not sure if its just my phone or if others have the same problem...

stock roms gave me at least 2 or 2.5 days of battery whereas your rom gives me less than 12 hours... im using premium Build 23551

is there a way to improve battery life?

Guest PTKTheBest

Exist decent sms-editor? I dont like sms-editor of omnia.. Is bad, crashes, is slow ti open sms.. I send 100-120sms/day =(

Is very slow, and have more bugs =/

Guest PJ_Omnia
Soundtester is to boost your volume.Here is how it works:

How to change the loudspeaker volume for ringtones, movies, mp3s etc

Click menu, normal then handset (the first one, Phones headset/loudspeaker) Here you can change:

Speaker volume: SPK(02) -db is less volume, I have set this to -1.5db (level)

Digital-to-analog: DAC(0C) This effects the overall volume of Mp3s, movies etc -both headset and loud speaker. I have set this to 0db.

How to change the headset / earphones volume.

Click menu, normal then headset (the second one, Headphones) Here you can change:

Headphones volume: HP(02) -db is less volume +db is more volume, I have set this to 0db (level)

Digital-to-analog: DAC(0C) This effects the overall volume of Mp3s, movies etc. I have set this to 0db.

*You must click menu / apply for changes to take effect,

*I recommend play a Mp3 launch the app, then apply the changes and set your prefered max volume.

*Setting high levels could damage the loud speaker or your headphones, not to mention your hearing!.

Hi Neilpiaro

Thanks a lot, that worked perfect ;) . Had a problem with low sound when connecting my Omnia to the AUX contact in my car playing music to car speakers, very low sound, bass etc compared to radio or cd. The only thing i needed to change in soundtester according to you tip above was:

On normal and headset => Headphones volume: HP(04) changed from -12db to -4,5db the the sound equaled the radio and cd when putting omnia volume device on maximum in Nitrogen music player. 0db was even higher but don't want to risk damaged something.

Is this the same as the phone speaker or is that another value? Don't want to damage phone speaker for listening to music diretcly throw the phone.

Again thanks a lot!

Bets regards

Edited by PJ_Omnia

Guest PayAndCry
hi ock

i love everything else about ur roms but im having a problem with the battery life.. im not sure if its just my phone or if others have the same problem...

stock roms gave me at least 2 or 2.5 days of battery whereas your rom gives me less than 12 hours... im using premium Build 23551

Why don´t you just try out the new Premium build?

Guest neilpiaro
Hi Neilpiaro

Thanks a lot, that worked perfect ;) . Had a problem with low sound when connecting my Omnia to the AUX contact in my car playing music to car speakers, very low sound, bass etc compared to radio or cd. The only thing i needed to change in soundtester according to you tip above was:

On normal and headset => Headphones volume: HP(04) changed from -12db to -4,5db the the sound equaled the radio and cd when putting omnia volume device on maximum in Nitrogen music player. 0db was even higher but don't want to risk damaged something.

Is this the same as the phone speaker or is that another value? Don't want to damage phone speaker for listening to music diretcly throw the phone.

Again thanks a lot!

Bets regards

No worries.Phone speaker would be Handset,first option as stated.I normally increase all volumes on handset,headset but of cos never over doing it.Even ringtones,alarm are much louder.Gotta thank Ock for including this in the rom.Previously had to type numbers from samsung keyboard just to gain access.

yes i see both the files.but:

csc i leave empty??

Yes, you can leave csc out.

Nice new rom from the master ock, btw did you remove the flipping clock?

Nope, still need some further testing as it's glitchy at the moment.

ock,

just a question though regarding connecting to a wifi network using winmo6.5, i've tied your 23554 premium and honestly i find your roms great... i'm having a hard time connnecting to wi-fi network even if its an unsecured one (at my office) using that rom so what i did is tried to flash my omnia back to 6.1 by ryrzy and everything works fine without a hitch... is it a problem with 6.5 or probably just the rom itself? will try the new 23557 premium later...

i always update my phone whenever you release a new rom and thank you for all the updates. i've just flash to puja1 phone part btw...

Maybe yup, u can give 23557 a try to see if you have the wifi problem...

great roms, smooth, fast and best looking

i love your roms so much...

i'm just wondering why i can't compose message with the new version bulid 23557

That's odd, just sent a long sms and didn't have any problems. You mean sms right?

Thank Ock's For the Great rom ....

Can You cook new com2 M2Dv2 ROM with Premium Or Normal, Thank You

I plan to do a UL only, but may consider a M2D version. Depends on whether I've time...

Hi Ock,

What is the pagepool of your latest rom ?

Thanks.

Set it at 5MB ;) So far no slowdowns noticed...

Btw: Is there a way to put the unlock button (on the homescreen) to the middle of the screen? I don't know what's the situation with others, but for me it's not the best unlocking when the button is on the bottom of the screen. :S

How can i make opera mini 5 or skyfire or opera 10 to default browser? In M2D when I tap a link in an e-mail the ie pops up. :S That browser is just sooooo terrible... Can I change this somehow?

You can look at LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr if you want to do some "hacking" I see what you mean, usually our thumb would rest near the middle of the screen right? It looks better at the bottom though, maybe I'll add a cab as an alternative? No promises when though, I had to reset my Omnia almost a dozen times just to perfect the lockscreen ;) .

Could you make ultralite 23557?

Sure, already uploaded, just need to test it out before releasing it...

Could you include in ultra lite Office 2010 ? Thx

Hmmm.. maybe you can try Titanium? It has Office cooked in, but still has plenty of free space

Sense_LS_Custom_Bkgrd.cab

No bugs found in Premium by me. Seems that you forgot to put the ringtones :P This is not a bigdeal ;) I am waiting for the M2DV2 rom.

Left 3 in by default, but some extra ones were left out :P .

Hi Ock!

Which programs are installed automatically after flashing the 23557, is SRS WOW the only one?

Edit: Found the fix cab in startpage for below.

Seem to have problems with Touch Inpu, when i change to Samsung Keyboard in /personal/input. and then e.g. writing a text sms Touch Input is still the standard input and when in text sms screen change to Samsung keyboard the XT9 doesn't work. It was the same on 23551. You had .cab removing Touch Input, where can i find this?

Best regards

Yup, SRSWOW is the only one that's installed by the cab method.

Glad u found the fix. Lots of goodies on my second post, so do check there every now and then as I update it frequently.

hello there, must say ock have the best 6.5 rom around.,i use m2d 23551 rom 4 long time

..the only bug i find in launcher settings = cant add more from three ,six columns/rows

also in wifi advance option cant use all available networks

for wow hd must say ..this is first time 2 work correct..in mu omnia..

Not sure if m2dc allows one to add more, but I read somewhere there's a limit to that.

Can't test the wifi problem, I've only one network to connect to ;)

Hey guys,been trying to change lockscreen wallpaper but cant seem to find png file.Any ideas?Just lockscreen not home page etc.Cheers

Hi OCK!

Great ROM!! How do I have to name my picture to use it as background wallpaper for my lockscreen? And is it possible to get other XT9 langauages for Touch input?

cheers

About the lockscreen wallpaper, install the attached cab and move a file named lockscreenP.png into \Windows. Reboot for changes to take effect.

I'm not aware of other xt9 languages, may need to do some searching. Maybe u can help too and let me know?

hi PREMIUM last 557.. Weather on tab ... updated successful ... on home screen still written tap tu update weather ... when I tap it it shows settings ... ??? why when on weather tab I updated it and everything is there... so I press update and it shows Np weather data available ... but on my weather tab I have sun and forecast for 3more days .... so ????

Calendar .... on front screen I have only 1 entry for today eaven if I have two for today .... :P .... so why iw want show more ???

ask Nicklashidegard ... in his rom ... the calendar shows more entrys on front screen if there are no for today it shows the next one with add tomorrow: .... plus there is an countdown for next alarm :P realy cute ... !!! sometimes usefull

Sometimes the weather server is down, seems the homescreen and weather tab uses different sources. As for the calendar, M2D supports only one appointment (cos it's from a qvga device that actually has no space for two ;) )

I'll check out the weather updating option u were mentioning...

hi ock

I'm using 23557 now, charged my Omnia this morning, surfed via wifi, watched some youtube videos, sent some texts, now showing 70%. You can also try this thread.

Exist decent sms-editor? I dont like sms-editor of omnia.. Is bad, crashes, is slow ti open sms.. I send 100-120sms/day

Is very slow, and have more bugs

SMSChat is not too bad but it's not free.

Hi Neilpiaro Thanks a lot, that worked perfect Bets regards

Thanks Neilpiaro for helping out our friends here :P

[bUG 23557 PREMIUM] T of T9 in the omnia-keyboard is disabled, not work

I've posted this under my FAQs section, here's the link (install to device) if you don't feel like flipping back to the first pg.

Guest shadyfkm1987

uhh... chef ock, seems i can't download from mediafire for noq, tried for a few times until now.

can u provide another download from another site?

be sure in wow hd settings is on

the internal (stereo) ..not headphones

also turn in 0% the srs :3d effect,center effect,focus level,definition level

and set in trubass page = level 90%,trubass speaker 300 hz,input gain -2 ,output -2

;)

Edited by ET3

Guest petikeke
You can look at LS_LockScene_240x400.cpr if you want to do some "hacking" I see what you mean, usually our thumb would rest near the middle of the screen right? It looks better at the bottom though, maybe I'll add a cab as an alternative? No promises when though, I had to reset my Omnia almost a dozen times just to perfect the lockscreen ;) .

I will flash your new rom in this week, so i will check it later, but I'm an amatour in "hacking". Anyway...I will try to find something. ;) I can sacrifice good looking for convience. ;)

Guest makaze

23551 titanium classic is excellent, as if i was packing it for myself ;) there's just enough stuff as a rom should need. fast and stable so far. more impressions on battery life and other things later..

Guest deadcell

Hi! Very nice rom you got here and thanks for it.

I wonder what is the best resolution wallpaper for this rom as I tried the default omnia resolution which is 240x400 and it loops.

thanks again

Guest 00raq00
Hmmm.. maybe you can try Titanium? It has Office cooked in, but still has plenty of free space

I didn't want jBlend but i try it in actual build premium and it works OK.

I'll flash with titanium classic.

Your ROMS are the best for me. All works correctly.

Guest Zsoo21

hy ock

To this the 23557 titanium classic the video fixed one is needed?

you are from a basis already well it's working

Edited by Zsoo21