OCK's WM6.5 Roms (Premium, M2D, M2D Classic, Titanium, UltraLite)

Guest ock

Guest PayAndCry

Hi OCK,

Ehmm I just flashed titanium classic and I recognized that you haven´t cooked in touch input ;) Why don´t you cook the keyboard in all your builds as standard keyboard? I thought it has no bugs anymore so why don´t you cook it in? Premium build is great but there are too much unneccessary progs in it which I don´t need. I only like the keyboard.

Guest X-pro
o.k. - Samsung Black Optimized keyboard HERE :

http://www.modaco.com/content-page/290253/...-cabs/page/120/

only 1,93Mb ( my previous Black Skin have 5Mb)

Black Samsung Volume Con. - is in Russian black skin CABS topic too and many more ...

Theme is Default from OCK Build 22OO4 ... info. here in this OCK ROMS Topic ...for more you can try ThumbCal (not free) with Black skin and much more ...

Does it support t9 ?

Hi Ock,

Thnx for your reaction, but I search for the NeoTitanium before I ask you, but is there a cab for the NeoTitanium (I can't find it) or only for the classic Titanium?

gr. Spectron

This page contains all the cabs you need.

thanks ock ;) ;)

Just a little ps please let there be an option to install samsung keyboard

Just made 21898 available, and yes, Samsung Keyboard installs without a problem. ;)

hi ock and thank you for your fantastic rom.but i have a little problem on changing titanium with chome editor on premium is it a problem of premium and i should install titanium classic or should i change something

I'll look into this and test it out...

Hi OCK,

Ehmm I just flashed titanium classic and I recognized that you haven´t cooked in touch input :P Why don´t you cook the keyboard in all your builds as standard keyboard? I thought it has no bugs anymore so why don´t you cook it in? Premium build is great but there are too much unneccessary progs in it which I don´t need. I only like the keyboard.

Grab the freshly made cab and install if you like it :P It's a test version, so make a backup of your sms etc before installing.

im using your premium 23545

can i have the installer for the DJ Pete lockscreen?

i like this

http://www.pocketpc.ch/attachments/htc-hd2..._11-22-14-.jpeg

Here's the cab

Edited by ock

Guest Danny_L.hu

Hi OCK!

I've just install your new premium rom. It looks really nice and it seems everything is working okay except one thing. I don't know why but when In Google Maps there are square characters instead of texts. This happens in the pre-installed YouTube application too. In some places there are Chinese characters too (but I'm not Chinese ;) ) in these programs. I reinstalled it from the official Google Maps page, uninstalled, deleted it's folder from Program Files, installed on My Storage, still the same text issue. In Regional settings I set Hungarian because I live there ;) I don't think this would be the problem. Is there any solution for this issue or I'm alone with this problem? Maybe a little editing in the registry? But where?

Thanks for the aswer

Guest Nauro Jr.

I'm using 23557 M2D, it's perfect!

One little bug found: i set the volume level 3 in System and Bell, but when I get a sms or mms volume touches in level 5 and i ned reconfigured the levels.

Who to fix?

Guest apost
Hi OCK!

I've just install your new premium rom. It looks really nice and it seems everything is working okay except one thing. I don't know why but when In Google Maps there are square characters instead of texts. This happens in the pre-installed YouTube application too. In some places there are Chinese characters too (but I'm not Chinese ;) ) in these programs. I reinstalled it from the official Google Maps page, uninstalled, deleted it's folder from Program Files, installed on My Storage, still the same text issue. In Regional settings I set Hungarian because I live there ;) I don't think this would be the problem. Is there any solution for this issue or I'm alone with this problem? Maybe a little editing in the registry? But where?

Thanks for the aswer

i am greek and i have the same problem with Google Maps and YouTube. if i have english language in Regional settings everything is ok.

maybe the solution is Google Maps tooltip font problem (blocky text) still not resolved in 3.3.1

but master ock knows better

thanks for your great roms

Guest Danny_L.hu
i am greek and i have the same problem with Google Maps and YouTube. if i have english language in Regional settings everything is ok.

maybe the solution is Google Maps tooltip font problem (blocky text) still not resolved in 3.3.1

but master ock knows better

thanks for your great roms

Hey! Thanks it helped me so much! I copied tahoma.ttf from my PC (C:\Windows\Fonts\tahoma.ttf) to Omnia (\Windows). Then with a regeditor on Omnia, went to "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\FontLink\SystemLink\" and edited the Tahoma key to "\windows\tahoma.ttf,Tahoma". Restart the phone and voila it works! I still found one place where were blocks instead of normal text in a Buzz but that was the only one. Youtube application also works now. ;)

Guest corpisa

testing latest premium ROM and Google maps, YouTube and chome editor are working fine, no strange characters on Google maps and YouTube and im able to move and edit panels on titanium...

slds,

Guest KyleChen

For latest few times of rom updates

I am using wlm hotmail e-mail, The wlm is the latest version from ms marketplace.

I can never preview hotmail E-mail from M2D mail tab. M2D mail tab only shows the E-mail title and then "Click to view message".

Search google some other forum ppl said it need some tweak in M2D script, but not sure how.

Is it a bug?

Thx for your time!

Guest petikeke

I am using wlm hotmail e-mail, The wlm is the latest version from ms marketplace.

I can never preview hotmail E-mail from M2D mail tab. M2D mail tab only shows the E-mail title and then "Click to view message".

Search google some other forum ppl said it need some tweak in M2D script, but not sure how.

Is it a bug?

Thx for your time!

1: Same with me in 23554 M2D rom, but with some messages it's okay, so I can see the ones which was sent from companies, but i can't preview the mails of people. ;) So strange... :S

2: And when I open the mails (so the tmail.exe starts to run) my phone almost hangs. It needs a lots of time to open, and after in an email i can't scroll with my finger or with the scroll bar. :S But with the optical mouse I can scroll down. ;) Is there a way to fix this?

Guest darkside80

I have a small problem.Let's call it "call delay":

Let's say I call myself from another phone.I can hear the phone ringing once and on the omnia screen nothing apears.

I can hear the second ring and then on the omnia screen the new call icon will pop up "unknown caller and number).On the third ring it will show the callers name and number and only on the 4th or 5th ring omnia will start to vibrate and ring.So, when I actually hear the call, the caller is already tired of waiting ;)

Had the same problem in the previous premium build (now on 23557 Premium,PUJA1 radio) but not so bad.

Am I the only one with this problem? ;)

Another problem that I see it was reported by other users is the text in GMaps and Youtube player showing as little squares when regional settings are changed ;)

Guest apost
Hey! Thanks it helped me so much! I copied tahoma.ttf from my PC (C:\Windows\Fonts\tahoma.ttf) to Omnia (\Windows). Then with a regeditor on Omnia, went to "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\FontLink\SystemLink\" and edited the Tahoma key to "\windows\tahoma.ttf,Tahoma". Restart the phone and voila it works! I still found one place where were blocks instead of normal text in a Buzz but that was the only one. Youtube application also works now. ;)

Danny_L.hu you helped us. maybe this is a googlemaps problem but if you put from your PC tahoma.ttf (C:\Windows\Fonts\tahoma.ttf) to Omnia (\Windows). Then with a regeditor on Omnia, went to "HKLM\Software\Microsoft\FontLink\SystemLink\" and edited the Tahoma key to "\windows\tahoma.ttf,Tahoma". Restart the phone and voila it works!

bravo

Guest apost

Is it a bug?

Thx for your time!

a. if you have attachments maybe you cant see anything but if not

b. or if you didnt send and receive completly

post-600849-1271024434_thumb.jpg

post-600849-1271024444_thumb.jpg

post-600849-1271024453_thumb.jpg

post-600849-1271024463_thumb.jpg

post-600849-1271024472_thumb.jpg

post-600849-1271024479_thumb.jpg

post-600849-1271024486_thumb.jpg

post-600849-1271024492_thumb.jpg

Guest apost
1: Same with me in 23554 M2D rom, but with some messages it's okay, so I can see the ones which was sent from companies, but i can't preview the mails of people. ;) So strange... :S

2: And when I open the mails (so the tmail.exe starts to run) my phone almost hangs. It needs a lots of time to open, and after in an email i can't scroll with my finger or with the scroll bar. :S But with the optical mouse I can scroll down. ;) Is there a way to fix this?

i have the latest Build 23557 m2d2 and everything is working perfect i have try a lot of roms but this is fantastic

see this video. i took it with mymobiler