Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

What the password for the n°. 46?
bro can't you read that you have to pm naruto or susunt for password .and not to ask heregoing to try v44 today. (i dont like the new roms with bottom taskbar programs hide the taskbar completely.)will posts the bug here if i found any. thanks to dhee for the roms n thanks to leap n naruto n susunt for sharing them. Edited by raaj13

Guest Augustocvc
bro can't you read that you have to pm naruto or susunt for password .and not to ask heregoing to try v44 today. (i dont like the new roms with bottom taskbar programs hide the taskbar completely.)will posts the bug here if i found any. thanks to dhee for the roms n thanks to leap n naruto n susunt for sharing them.

Thanks dude. I will make then this... Thanks

maybe I should start to write down an ignore list for those who asking a password on the thread 2times or more. :)

Edited by susunt

I'm using V.37 right now. i want to flash with new room, which one better? i like new UI (bottom taskbar)

@Naruto

Maybe you should edit your first post, write down a big red notice "Password request only by PM" (included how to send pm :) ) and password request on board will be ignored

Guest FrostBlooD

Im using Dhee's v41 and I cant use the camera and volume buttons when in camera mode. But I can use them if I exit the camera mode. Is this a rom problem? or something to do with the apps? I also installed the latest Resco photo manager. Anyone tried this?

Guest Edwin501

maybe I should start to write down an ignore list for those who asking a password on the thread 2times or more. :)

Wouldn't ir be better to put this "PS: Pm susunt or me for the passwords. Do not ask on this thread." in BOLD and with a bigger size, so they can't miss it on the first page ?

Just a thought.............(so when anyone ask for PW in the thread, you could just ignore them because surely they have seen the the warning in bold)

Wouldn't ir be better to put this "PS: Pm susunt or me for the passwords. Do not ask on this thread." in BOLD and with a bigger size, so they can't miss it on the first page ?

Just a thought.............(so when anyone ask for PW in the thread, you could just ignore them because surely they have seen the the warning in bold)

that is up to the thread owner :)

I just suggest something that is in my control.

And for my own opinion, if you want something you should study it first and the only first post on the thread should be read regardless the format of the text. Otherwise, its mean you do not care what the thread owner said but only come for something with out care. Furthermore, for me, Naruto post is clean and clear enough but they did not read it. Anyway, if it's getting bigger and redder, maybe it would help (but i don't think that is important than other smaller text, since the bigger text should be use for more important sentence).

Edited by susunt

Guest lonely2k5

FrostBlooD

i had the same problem...thought it's the ROM but now i figured out it's ezinput keyboard...

just uninstall it without hard reset and it will work again

Guest mikidream

Hello

I have a big problem in this rom version : i900Omnia_WM653_28014_Sense_UI_beta1

I cann't surf with any browser after connecting to WIfi sucesfully - it shows "connected" ,

I can't see any website at all, it shows me "couldn't connect to the internet" also active sync in not working when connecting to google.

please help. does anyone have this problem?

thanks a lot

All requests for passwords has been replied. I will update the post with a how too PM.And write big and red so everyone can see it.

wow the post is large and red!

but could you switch my name and your name? so you name will come first and get more PM ! :)

Guest j.c.perez.guerrero
Please pm, no one will get a pass by asking on my thread. only by sending a PM.

thx

Sorry about my English, but I understand there are to do to get the key for rom v47, thanks.

Hi folks,

Can you care to share your rom performances on 28014 and 23619 ?

I see that 28014 is battery hungry... whats the case with the 23619?

Thanks,

if battery is your concern then i suggest u go with v44, been using 2 days with 8/9 calls, prog installations, playing audios/videos, active sync using blue tooth and so on and battery meter showing 80% still, unbelievable.

Guest mikidream

I'm having problem access to the Internet with these 2 Roms :

v.38 i900Omnia_WM653_28014_Sense_UI_beta1 and

v.47 i900 Omnia V47 WM6.5.3 build 23619.5.3 M2D2_LEO beta1

from some reason I can't access to the Internet. when i'm using any browser or any access to the Internet, such as sync with google...

I get "cannot connect "the connection has been ended... "dismiss"

The Wifi is on and is set right it is connected with 3 lines of good reception, but again can't get to any website. I didn't touch anything with the settings, as I installed the roms I tried to get to the Internet with the wifi and couldn't as described above.

thanks for any help.

Guest Raheel Anjum

AA! Flashed today Mr. Dhee's build 23619 M2D ROM (V47). With SK tools score of 303.57, every thing is amazingly fast and workiing. Although I have not participated much in these forums, but I have used ROM's from Shoka9, Sector, Kuanchi, Ryzry, Cruddasj and flashed my Ominia more then 50 times. I am full of praise for all the cookers who have done a marvellous job. Previously my best liked ROM's were from Shoka9 and Ryzry and now I find Mr. Dhee's ROM's superb. This ROM with Easy Today Launcher (see screen shots of 1st page on PDAM website) from Mr. Dhee is the best M2D ROM I have used so far. Full marks to him.

Edited by Raheel Anjum

Guest FrostBlooD
FrostBlooD

i had the same problem...thought it's the ROM but now i figured out it's ezinput keyboard...

just uninstall it without hard reset and it will work again

really? but i love this keyboard so much.. noooooooooooo! heheh