Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Guest fattmatt
still, it doesn't say why there is a password on his rom

As has been said by the chef at mobiz, he no longer has an omnia so he doesn't wan't people

just downloading and bricking if there is a problem.

So this way people know the risk and can test his roms and post feedback for him so then he can release it

without a password when he is happy no bricks will be made.

It is his rom, his call.

Is it that hard to pm for a password, just took me all of 30 seconds to ask and get a reply.

Hopefully he has an omnia again soon.

Matt.

Guest plguzman

Unfortunately the notification bug in Windows Live Messenger continues. No notification with screen off. Very fast ROM, but that bug is a deal breaker for me.

Guest Rebels

Happy new year. I have been using v50 for a few hours now, to be honest, its ook. so far i didn't feel any major changes. in some of the programs the X button won't response at once, u have to press & hold few sec longer to get it closed. mem still the same due to the app he provides. overall its ok.

Edited by Rebels

Guest dannych99
As has been said by the chef at mobiz, he no longer has an omnia so he doesn't wan't people

just downloading and bricking if there is a problem.

So this way people know the risk and can test his roms and post feedback for him so then he can release it

without a password when he is happy no bricks will be made.

It is his rom, his call.

Is it that hard to pm for a password, just took me all of 30 seconds to ask and get a reply.

Hopefully he has an omnia again soon.

Matt.

Others are offline... :)

Just PM you before this post. ;)

Edited by dannych99

V50 unreal rom! great response, smooth scrolling and fast with very little lag. Only problem is the top bar is very difficult to open. Apart from that its a winner for me!

Hard reset after flashing as I had a freeze issue in the beginning but runs real quick now with no issues now!!

Good work Dhee!

Edited by Sb.

Interestingly with Dee's new ROM, this threat becomes more like a password request rather than a forum full of information.

The previous threats is full of crap and does not have any users posting their reviews of how good the ROMs are. Unlike other threats from other cookers here, their threats are more informational about their ROM.

As NarutoDKz and Susunt collects feedback, could we have a summary of these ROMs posted on page one so we know what and how these new ROMs are like.

cheers.

You mean "thread" not threat I hope :)

To be honest there hasnt been much change to write about and thats probably why no one says much, but V50 is unreal!

Edited by Sb.

Guest vince1970
You mean "thread" not threat I hope :)

To be honest there hasnt been much change to write about and thats probably why no one says much, but V50 is unreal!

Yep. Just installed V50 and is the best so far. Installed MS3.5.2 + MobileSense_3.5.2 from xda.

Guest Kira Y
Yep. Just installed V50 and is the best so far. Installed MS3.5.2 + MobileSense_3.5.2 from xda.

Hi Vince,

What exactly the mobileSense for?

Izit for Touch screen response?

If so, any download link for the cab file?

Guest mrvulcann
v50 slow response touch response. need to hold awhile before it responses. typing sms is slow...

V50. wow. touch response - Excellent! very fast. i have nothing to say..

:)

Guest vince1970
Hi Vince,

What exactly the mobileSense for?

Izit for Touch screen response?

If so, any download link for the cab file?

Kira, you will need to get the MS3.5.3 from spbsoftware retail version, the download the WQVGA sense from the xda - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=604146.

been using it only for a few hours, together with v50 .. like new device.

Guest Bl2OCK

These kinda reviews should be good enough to make it out in the open. Almost everyone that flashed it and try it out. They say is fast and have not found a big of a problem. Unlike all the other cookers out there who just seems to be slow and freezes and then becomes unresponsive and then have to reset it. Ugh, i need to get out of this sluggish ROM. Although I have not flash Dheewatara's roms yet. I believe when people says is fast and is best right now. I want to get my hands on the v50. I need them so i could go on vacation in next 2 hours or so.

Edited by Bl2OCK

Guest Rebels
Hi Rebel,

Thanks for the link.....

I'm using V.46 but touch response not that satisfied....

I believe MS 3.5.3 will solve ur response problem, its very fast and touch friendly with completely customization option. try it.

Guest raaj13

Using v44 for 2days now.though litle slow its a good rom. battery life ok. mail working. internet too working.few cooked in programs.jst few changes with fav hacking n its running smooth.screen response good now.the only thing i didnt lyk was swype. i prefer the original samsung keyboard. If anybody want to remove swype just follow few simple steps. Delete swype folder from program files n from application data(if not deleted with gsfinder or file exporer try using resco) then with the help of phm registry editor search swype (tick all the boxes) and delete the registry keys (delete the entire swype registry folder when u see it) and the swype is removed.sorry for my english

Edited by raaj13

Guest vince1970

I like to see 28205 with M2D v2 but with MORE free mb in the storage and program. Is that possible by removing some apps and allowing us to installed what and where they like ?

Guest Kira Y
I believe MS 3.5.3 will solve ur response problem, its very fast and touch friendly with completely customization option. try it.

Haa, it's kinda new for me.....will take some times to familiar with it.....

Anyways thanks a lot mate :)