Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Guest vince1970
V. 38 isn't usefull. It got shortcuts that doesn't work. It's slow. And it doesn't have much memory.

V. 37 is the best in my opinion. let's hope that V. 39 is good!

How is 28014 compared to 28011 ??

darnn..he's fast. anyone know how to backup my settings and program?

i mean like create image backup for pc so if i flash with newer rom i don't need to re-install all program and reconfigure my device, just restore my backup and i get my settings and program previously installed

(i replace all icon on start menu with iphone icon and it will lot of pain if i must do that again every time i change into new rom)

21885...it is good rom?

Guest Last Hegemon

Susunt, could you ask Dhee if he can replace the FNG keyboard with the SWYPE keyboard. Also maybe replace Internet Explorer with Opera 10? Thank you sir !

Edited by Last Hegemon

Susunt, could you ask Dhee if he can replace the FNG keyboard with the SWYPE keyboard. Also maybe replace Internet Explorer with Opera 10? Thanks.

will pass a request for you but he has his style so it's up to him . ;)

Guest Jeanne8fr
V.39 is released with no password.

ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V39 WM6.5.1 build 21885.5.0.85 Semi-Lite beta1

http://www.pdamobiz.com/forum/forum_posts....268886&PN=1

have fun

and thanks for all the feed back, I posted them in mobiz board, i'm grateful for all the helps

And here is the page translated in english: http://tinyurl.com/yek884r

Jeannette

I have used V38 couple of days and the following bugs are observed:

1- Sometimes after lock it does not wake up completely (Just you can see taskbar and nothing else), so softreset is necessary.

2- there are many shortcuts with no resourse.

3- Setting tab are totally wrong ( I think it is for ASUS device)

4- Most countries does not have any cities in weather tab.

5- It can not show SMSes in Unicode. ( I use Persianizer).

6- Battery drainage is a little more in comparision with 28011

So I am going to check 28014 Lite version

our friend in Mobiz who master in Point UI give a hint for your bugs. He said it's not a bug but to set up point ui

5. Customize->Font preference set to GDI should solve your issue.

Guest vince1970
and thanks for all the feed back, I posted them in mobiz board, i'm grateful for all the helps

susnet, with the feedback provided, will there be a new improve release of V37.28014 from dheewatara or will he just release the latest build ? With previous release, there seems to be no release of existing build with improvement. Everytime there is a new ROM, its a new build instead and assume the improvement are incorporated into the new build ... STILL, this is one of the best chief around

darnn..he's fast. anyone know how to backup my settings and program?

i mean like create image backup for pc so if i flash with newer rom i don't need to re-install all program and reconfigure my device, just restore my backup and i get my settings and program previously installed

(i replace all icon on start menu with iphone icon and it will lot of pain if i must do that again every time i change into new rom)

21885...it is good rom?

anyone have answer for this?

is it ok if i backup my system using sktools then restore it after flash new rom?

Guest Jeanne8fr
anyone have answer for this?

is it ok if i backup my system using sktools then restore it after flash new rom?

You can't restore a backup if the rom is a different number. If you do a hard reset then you can restore on tha same rom but not a new flash of a different rom.

You can back this key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start]

This saves all your start menu customization. As long as you place the icons in the same location it will work. I have done that myself for a month now.

I use sktools for that.

Jeannette

Guest vince1970
You can't restore a backup if the rom is a different number. If you do a hard reset then you can restore on tha same rom but not a new flash of a different rom.

You can back this key: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\\Security\Shell\StartInfo\Start]

This saves all your start menu customization. As long as you place the icons in the same location it will work. I have done that myself for a month now.

I use sktools for that.

Jeannette

That is great. Does that mean if I backup this reg and import after I flashed, it will bring me back the same menu (including new folders) for all applications I installed in my old and new ROM.

This will save me heaps of time as I have to move/create everytime I flash. thanks.

susnet, with the feedback provided, will there be a new improve release of V37.28014 from dheewatara or will he just release the latest build ? With previous release, there seems to be no release of existing build with improvement. Everytime there is a new ROM, its a new build instead and assume the improvement are incorporated into the new build ... STILL, this is one of the best chief around

when bugs is report he will use that information to fix the upcoming version of that line. so it will not be re-released. If you follow from V.20 He will release it around the same time for each build if they are release around the same period (COM2 COM3 COM5 etc.) so you have to choose the one that suits you, the number of version is just continuous so you need to see a name and post for detail of the build. (for example, lite, M2D come together when he release it).

Guest ChandanS

COM1- Builds 217**:

COM2 - Builds 218**: GUI is 1st stage of finger friendly features implemented. This is the only official WM6.5 released to public. All other COM* Builds are leaked test builds (not even classified as alpha or beta). In this range, the GUI introduces softer corners to various dialogs, the new start menu (Very early builds had a honeycomb theme but although the hexagons have been removed, the icon alignments remain), and the taskbar and menubar have been slightly modified to allow for further skinning.

COM3 - Builds 230**: GUI from 23001 to 23021 looks the same as COM2. 23022+ introduced the new shorter/expanding taskbar and finger friendly text-based buttons on taller bottom menubar and ever since its been called wm6.5.1 rather than 6.5..

23047+ introduced icon-based buttons.. New checkboxes and scroll bars and recently (from 23069 i think) a magnifier in the taskbar are amongst the newer gui elements introduced in the latest builds..

At some point (im not sure when, kinetic scrolling was introduced..

It appears that COM4 elements are being introduced into this branch such as the new contact application, a slightly modified sms application, and possibly a slightly modified calender application..

COM4 - Builds 234**: Seems to have stopped at 23420. The newer contact application and possibly the modified sms and calender applications were first introduced in this branch but have since been incoorperated into latest builds of COM3

COM5 - Builds 235**: At the moment little is known of this branch. 23502 is the first build leaked that Im aware of. It seems to have been compiled at about the same time as 23060 but with superior stability, speed, memory management, Newer COM3 builds 23071 and above have been reported to be superior in terms of stability and speed. However the latest COM5 23506 compared to COM3 23088 (build date is identical) seem equally fast and stable. COM5 builds have the new Contact app and Magnifier, as in latest COM3 Builds, but lack kinetic scrolling.

Apparently, the new internet explorer has been modified as well (but Bikertibi Builds have the old internet explorer from wm6.1 because new one does not handle well on our device)

Other branches you might or might not come to see:

AKU1 - Builds 212**

SAM1 - Builds 215**

MD1 - Builds 219**

WMD - Builds 28***: The First Build leaked is 28002 (build date 17th November 2009). As of this branch Windows Mobile is at WM6.5.3. This branch is to continue from COM3 23090 and is believed to carry improvements to the New Internet Explorer Mobile as well as overall speed

Builds 216**: leaked builds that have been played with by the team over at HTC but not officially used on any handset as yet

Builds 236**: Recently came across these builds: for LG.

Guest Winghack

Which are the differences between the 280XX and the 21XXX ROMS? Which one do you preffer?. I am testing right now V37 and I really love it ;).

Thanks to the great chef.

Guest NarutoDKz
COM1- Builds 217**:

COM2 - Builds 218**: GUI is 1st stage of finger friendly features implemented. This is the only official WM6.5 released to public. All other COM* Builds are leaked test builds (not even classified as alpha or beta). In this range, the GUI introduces softer corners to various dialogs, the new start menu (Very early builds had a honeycomb theme but although the hexagons have been removed, the icon alignments remain), and the taskbar and menubar have been slightly modified to allow for further skinning.

COM3 - Builds 230**: GUI from 23001 to 23021 looks the same as COM2. 23022+ introduced the new shorter/expanding taskbar and finger friendly text-based buttons on taller bottom menubar and ever since its been called wm6.5.1 rather than 6.5..

23047+ introduced icon-based buttons.. New checkboxes and scroll bars and recently (from 23069 i think) a magnifier in the taskbar are amongst the newer gui elements introduced in the latest builds..

At some point (im not sure when, kinetic scrolling was introduced..

It appears that COM4 elements are being introduced into this branch such as the new contact application, a slightly modified sms application, and possibly a slightly modified calender application..

COM4 - Builds 234**: Seems to have stopped at 23420. The newer contact application and possibly the modified sms and calender applications were first introduced in this branch but have since been incoorperated into latest builds of COM3

COM5 - Builds 235**: At the moment little is known of this branch. 23502 is the first build leaked that Im aware of. It seems to have been compiled at about the same time as 23060 but with superior stability, speed, memory management, Newer COM3 builds 23071 and above have been reported to be superior in terms of stability and speed. However the latest COM5 23506 compared to COM3 23088 (build date is identical) seem equally fast and stable. COM5 builds have the new Contact app and Magnifier, as in latest COM3 Builds, but lack kinetic scrolling.

Apparently, the new internet explorer has been modified as well (but Bikertibi Builds have the old internet explorer from wm6.1 because new one does not handle well on our device)

Other branches you might or might not come to see:

AKU1 - Builds 212**

SAM1 - Builds 215**

MD1 - Builds 219**

WMD - Builds 28***: The First Build leaked is 28002 (build date 17th November 2009). As of this branch Windows Mobile is at WM6.5.3. This branch is to continue from COM3 23090 and is believed to carry improvements to the New Internet Explorer Mobile as well as overall speed

Builds 216**: leaked builds that have been played with by the team over at HTC but not officially used on any handset as yet

Builds 236**: Recently came across these builds: for LG.

Thx for the information ;) I'm sure a lot of people wanted to know this. (at least I did.)

Which are the differences between the 280XX and the 21XXX ROMS? Which one do you preffer?. I am testing right now V37 and I really love it ;) .

Thanks to the great chef.

What is the password for 37?

hi all,

I hope everyone pm for a password already recevied it, if somehow I missing someone, please apologize and pm me again (including cga)

I'm also thank you for remove the password posted on the board, really appreciate this.

all the bugs and requests posted here and by PM already deliver to Mr. Dhee.

Thank you.

Edited by susunt