Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Guest Rebels

Hi susunt and naruto, tnx for ur gr8 works. is it possible to tell dear Dhee to remove msn weather, money, live, media album from the rom just so we can have more space and at the same time include a nice black theme? now that all the cabs r available anybody can install later of their choices. since he's making such nice and fast roms without bugs(v50 couldn't find any) i believe removing all these apps will make it more light and usable to others. tnx and keep up the good work guys. u r making our days. :)

Guest vince1970
Hi susunt and naruto, tnx for ur gr8 works. is it possible to tell dear Dhee to remove msn weather, money, live, media album from the rom just so we can have more space and at the same time include a nice black theme? now that all the cabs r available anybody can install later of their choices. since he's making such nice and fast roms without bugs(v50 couldn't find any) i believe removing all these apps will make it more light and usable to others. tnx and keep up the good work guys. u r making our days. :)

how many phone have you got? you have OCK and Dhee posted today ?

Guest Rebels
how many phone have you got? you have OCK and Dhee posted today ?

B)  i've got 3 i900 16gb, mine, lil bro and his gf, omnia family u can say... ;)

+ roms here r so tempting man impissible to resist, last night i've flashed 5 diff roms from ryrzy m2d, Nick, cruj black beauty, dhee 51, hammer v12 so now u know :)

Edited by Rebels

Guest vince1970

i have v52 and all is great. However, I notice in M2D, setting page, when cant open the 'Wallpaper' to change the homescreen background. any one can assist ?

Guest fattmatt

Hey all.

I also agree that a lite rom with no UI, but SPB mobile shell 3.5.3 cooked in would be awesome.

@ Susunt, do you think you could ask Mr Dhee if this is possible at all?

I know each chef has their own "style" but Mr Dhee does seem open to peoples suggestions.

If not I may ask him myself, except after translation it will probably sound stupid, lol.

Matt.

Guest dannych99

Try many roms from Dh. Very good work!

I would say aku 550 serial roms(like 28014,22515,23517) are best for me (fast touch response and good ram control).

:)

May wait for another aku 550 release.

Guest susunt

@rebels and fattmatt: sure did. will let him know and I think he's quite open to suggestion as you said and matt, you can ask him yourself you have mobiz account! and I think you don't have to translate it, mr Dhee surely can understand English very well.

my touchscreen is going nuts right now, just order a touch screen for a replacement for 9 USD, would have fun replacing it LOL :)

Guest Raheel Anjum
Perhaps it's your hardware that is the problem. (others have had similar problems, check the forums)

If it was a hardware problem then how when I flashed to OCK's ROM, I was able to pass allignment screen on 1st try and also on V52 I happened to go to next screen on 2nd try?

Wifi is no problem at all, again, actually better than on some of his other roms where wifi would not connect or disconnect (still very rare).

I don't know but many times I got the WiFi sataus connected but was not able to update weather or do browsing. Then I used the cooked program AKwifi...(I don't remember exactly the program name) twice to toggle WiFi and the every thing was OK. There is no issue of this sort in V52 and Akwifi... utility is also not cooked in V52 :) suggesting that cookere knew about this issue in V47 and now it is sorted in V52.

Battery life is great even though the indicator is not, i.e. jumping by twenty percent each time. Again, nothing to do with the rom though.

I did not notice that battery indicator is moving by 20 percent. At least on V52 I can see it moving by 10%.

I also have never had the issue of the easy today launcher. It is amazing to see how the same hardware causes so many different glitches. Ghost in the machine.

My biggest issue was actually with the amount of memory free with a clean install. This does not appear to be a problem though on build 52. Getting a bit tired of flashing though and will probably stay with v47 for some time.

Regarding easy today launcher, may be it depends on the programs that you have loaded in your phone. I am experiencing the same problems of easy launcher bar vanishing in V52 as well. I had posted the Xda developer link in one of my posts above and if you go through it, you will find that it has some issues. But still even in its present form with some issues, it is a big plus for M2D.

The amount of free RAM is greater than V47 mainly because he has removed many application doing the same job in V52. For example Resco photo manager has been removed, swype keyboard has been removed etc.

Guest fattmatt
@rebels and fattmatt: sure did. will let him know and I think he's quite open to suggestion as you said and matt, you can ask him yourself you have mobiz account! and I think you don't have to translate it, mr Dhee surely can understand English very well.

my touchscreen is going nuts right now, just order a touch screen for a replacement for 9 USD, would have fun replacing it LOL :)

Thanks for that Susunt.

And I did not know Mr Dhee read english, fantastic!

Cheers,

Matt.

B) i've got 3 i900 16gb, mine, lil bro and his gf, omnia family u can say... ;)

+ roms here r so tempting man impissible to resist, last night i've flashed 5 diff roms from ryrzy m2d, Nick, cruj black beauty, dhee 51, hammer v12 so now u know :)

I did three roms(ryrzy, Nick, JC black beautyroms) last night and I have to say the v51 is very good

Guest Pe Buncha
As I've noticed, internet via Activesync is not working on dhee's builds (I've tried v51 and v50) Can someone confirm this?...

With syn Click Internet shearing and connect it., however your phone must be set :-

Setting "My connect" as cellular line (GPRS) Access point name " wap"

hope you enjoy

Edited by Pe Buncha

Guest Rebels

Thanks susunt.

Guest ...angel...
With syn Click Internet shearing and connect it., however your phone must be set :-

Setting "My connect" as cellular line (GPRS) Access point name " wap"

hope you enjoy

Thanks but what I mean is connecting my omnia to the internet using my computer's internet connection via activesync...

with v50 it works

Really? Did you use "work" in the internet setting?

Guest Pe Buncha
Thanks but what I mean is connecting my omnia to the internet using my computer's internet connection via activesync...

Really? Did you use "work" in the internet setting?

Sorry I'm used V.52 No probrem

Guest mmaster12

v.51 23620 Lite have some bugs (also it has been in 28014 and other builds)

- IE based apps not work properly.

And is not good IMHO:

- added in build Opera and Resco Photo manager (It's often chancges and replace it is difficult when it in ROM).

And nothing new in build, stay on 28004 Semi Lite (most stable and workable).

Fanks to master Dee for his work!

Guest dogalicius

Im using V.52 and i cant seem to get 3g to work? anyone ??

but what a great rom, love it and the touch is very nice dont need to use the stylus very much :)

many thanxs to master Dee B))

Guest Raheel Anjum

I have been able to change the russian M2D_TodayPage with a latest English version given on the below link on Mr. Dhee's ROM V52:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=602221

The procedure is quite simple. Just dowload M2D_TodayPage 0.3.0.cab file and copy it to your phone. Now run this file from your phone, install it in my storage, when the installation is complete. Go to this registry key by using any registry editor HKCU\Software\Manila2D_TodayPage You wil find a Key TAB_00, jsut rename it to Window_00 and softrest :). Now if you run theTP program you will find that it is in English. For more details about different options see the link posted by Vince in post 504.

Edited by Raheel Anjum

Do you have to reinstall every single app everytime?

I use spbshell, time, traveler and weather, plus slovo dictionary and I install them everytime I flash the phone