Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Guest dave18
Thanks SB

Is it clean without MS stuff?

It's the usual apps.titanium. It's really fast and smooth.After a few hours, everything's good.rgds, dave

Guest Rebels
It's the usual apps.titanium. It's really fast and smooth.After a few hours, everything's good.rgds, dave

can u give us the mem fig after 1st boot?

May someone ask Dhee, to make rom on last 6.1 build? It's full 6.5 roms (and I like it very much :) ), but 6.1 no B)

BTW very good roms Dhee make ;)

Man, you must be clairvoyant! ;) Check this out!!!

Anyway. I love Dhee's roms! Running his 23518 now and it seriously the best and most complete rom I've used so far!!

Thanks a lot for everybody's work!

Guest Peew971

Tried all from V47 to V52. M2D isn't for me really (until I get the HTC HD2 that is) so I stayed with basic 6.5. They're all good but I found 46 and 49 are better for touch sensitivity.

I tried to install a custom taskbar but it seems they don't work with Dhee's ROMs. Am I missing something?

Edited by Peew971

• 3 weeks later...
Guest rodrigo.cbg
I have been able to change the russian M2D_TodayPage with a latest English version given on the below link on Mr. Dhee's ROM V52:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=602221

The procedure is quite simple. Just dowload M2D_TodayPage 0.3.0.cab file and copy it to your phone. Now run this file from your phone, install it in my storage, when the installation is complete. Go to this registry key by using any registry editor HKCU\Software\Manila2D_TodayPage You wil find a Key TAB_00, jsut rename it to Window_00 and softrest :). Now if you run theTP program you will find that it is in English. For more details about different options see the link posted by Vince in post 504.

It doens't works with me....all crahsed!!!

• 1 year later...