Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

johoe < I can not send a password to you, your PM is blocked. when you open it just let me know, will resend it to you.

Hi susunt

How can I pm you for a password (What's pm?)

Last night I couldn't flash my omnia with version 37 and I had to go for 21885

Thanks

Hi susunt

How can I pm you for a password (What's pm?)

Last night I couldn't flash my omnia with version 37 and I had to go for 21885

Thanks

it is personal message on the top right of the board there is a menu bar, you can access you PM box there.

Usually when you got a new message a message box will pop up. (I think)

V40 is up.

Matt.

dang you are fast Matt, i knew he release because you mentioned it!

V40 is by request of someone here in modaco, opera 10 and new keyboard (name omitted and do not mentioned it)

it come with password because of no gear to test (V.39 no password because he asked someone to test that specific rom for him).

anyway, just pm me as usual, report a bugs and do not post the password on the board.

cheers.

Edited by susunt

it is personal message on the top right of the board there is a menu bar, you can access you PM box there.

Usually when you got a new message a message box will pop up. (I think)

Thanks I saw the message popping up and I also got an email

Just a question

Is V. 38 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V38 WM6.5.3 build 28014.5.5 Android Hero Sense UI beta1 (14/12/09) for Omnia as well?

Thanks

Thanks I saw the message popping up and I also got an email

Just a question

Is V. 38 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V38 WM6.5.3 build 28014.5.5 Android Hero Sense UI beta1 (14/12/09) for Omnia as well?

Thanks

yes, all roms post in this section is for i900 omnia. but a lot of bugs report for V38

yes, all roms post in this section is for i900 omnia. but a lot of bugs report for V38

I'm going to flash now from V. 39 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V39 WM6.5.1 build 21885.5.0.85 Semi-Lite beta1 (16/12/09) to V. 37 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V37 WM6.5.3 build 28014.5.5 Semi-Lite beta1 (14/12/09)

The caller ID photo is very small in version 39. Is it the same in version 37?

Is it worth it to go from 39 to 37

Thanks

Thank you for your help, I think everyone PM me got a password and it's not hard at all. And the reason is very simple since many people try out 38 and find out that there a loads of bugs there.

Mobiz member also needs to pm for a request and report a bugs on our board, people in modaco did not receive any different standard.

every action has a consequence. please think first before you post something, xlordbr. it's not only you who receive a consequence.

again if the rom is tested to the proper level, it will be no password.

Thank you and I will not post anymore warning, since I remember I post it 3-4 times already, I'm even sick to read my post ;)

password for v40 please

thanx

all request for password is replied, if someone PM me and did not get the pass yet, please resend it, will reply asap.

thank you.

Edited by susunt

Guest NarutoDKz
he he, that's why it has a password ;)

I know hehe. but V.37 was extremely good (for a rom for an omnia made without an omnia) and it also had password so I gave it at try.

Guest Last Hegemon

waiting for the next release already ;) for me V34 (23616) has been super stable and fast. Just wanna see if he'll release something better than that cause I'm really happy with it.

and someone tell him to take out IE cause it's taking up space..hehe

on another note, if you guys need a Newsreader, I recommend Egress....simply the best one I've used

Edited by Last Hegemon

Apologies, pressed before typing.

just flashed V40, initial thoughts are blisteringly fast. I have added some of my favourite programmes and am stress testing the rom. GPS great, BT excellent. Internet access seems quick as well. I normally use SPB Shell but this ROM seems so fast I don't want to detract, as I am not familiar with Titanium can anybody point me to any links on how to modify, add panels etc. If anyone can recommend panels that will work with this version even better. Looking for favourite Contacts, Programmes,facebook etc. I don't want to instal just any as I tried Titanium CCom and it didn't work.

Excellent ROM, looks like I will be following this nthread and flashing any improvements.

Edited by kc57