Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Guest Michael122w
Apologies, pressed before typing.

just flashed V40, initial thoughts are blisteringly fast. I have added some of my favourite programmes and am stress testing the rom. GPS great, BT excellent. Internet access seems quick as well. I normally use SPB Shell but this ROM seems so fast I don't want to detract, as I am not familiar with Titanium can anybody point me to any links on how to modify, add panels etc. If anyone can recommend panels that will work with this version even better. Looking for favourite Contacts, Programmes,facebook etc. I don't want to instal just any as I tried Titanium CCom and it didn't work.

Excellent ROM, looks like I will be following this nthread and flashing any improvements.

The easiest way to change Titanium is to use the HomeScreenCustomizer app which you can find for free in the Windows Marketplace. It allows you to add a few new panels like weather, contacts and programs etc

There are a wide range of cabs available to run which will add specific panels:

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...n-titanium-1-0/

if you go over to forums.xda-developer.com you will find a heap of these types of cabs. You will also need CHome http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=398124

You can als apply themes like to window7 theme, bliss etc which ussually come in cab form.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=504716

Finally, if you want to really muck around and personally customise it to your own special needs, you can edit the Titanium240_400.cpr file (which is just a txt file renamed). It is basic xml an allows you to change what appears on the screen or the lay out. I always change the cpr file so the name of the next appointment appears rather than "calendar".

There is some good info here which might also help

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=63086

Guest I'm Pizzolli17

Hi boy.... Sorry for my english but i'm a italian people.... Tnx for our release and i'm interesting for that rom but when i extract the file from the archive it ask my a password...Now, where can i find the password?

Tnx all... ;)

I tried the V. 40. V. 39 is better. 40 has many bugs, bad touch regonition for and exsample. I stopped using it.

There is nothing wrong with version 40. I had version 39 before I went on 40 and they are the same, the only difference is Opera 10 which is fantastic, the first time we have a decent browser.

The touch screen is the same as all other ROMs 28005, 28011, etc very good and fast.

The keyboard is the best. I have tried in previous ROMs Samsung, SPB keyboard and it is hard to enter letter A, it always pick S instead, this keyboard work as designed

The only thing I see with this roms is the battery icon link broken, hopefully susunt is working on that already

SMS is working as designed

All great

Hi boy.... Sorry for my english but i'm a italian people.... Tnx for our release and i'm interesting for that rom but when i extract the file from the archive it ask my a password...Now, where can i find the password?

Tnx all... ;)

see your PM and all request sent before this post is already replied.

I will post a request about removal of IE and about battery icon too.

have fun dude.

Edited by susunt

Su u sent me the pass for v40 but i think its wrong.. can u plz recheck? thanks

hi rebels, everyone who got the password can extract it, I really do not know why you can not extract it.

the tying I sent you is 100% correct since I never re-type it, I copy and paste it.

all requests up to now is all replied, if anyone did not get it, please re-send. ty.

Edited by susunt

Guest Last Hegemon

I don't understand why you guys keep spamming the board...if you are too lazy to read two posts before the one you posted, don't know if you deserve a password since you won't provide any valuable feedback to any of us. And of course when you'll run into problems you'll just keep spamming because you'll be too lazy to search the forum for the solutions provided.

Guest NarutoDKz
I don't understand why you guys keep spamming the board...if you are too lazy to read two posts before the one you posted, don't know if you deserve a password since you won't provide any valuable feedback to any of us. And of course when you'll run into problems you'll just keep spamming because you'll be too lazy to search the forum for the solutions provided.

Thx for making that clear too all who spammed this thread. ;)

Guest kanikamus

The poor snake, the strong forgive, the more love.

Guest fattmatt

Hey Susunt, I have a favor to ask.

Can you please translate this page for me.

http://pdamobiz.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?...269751&PN=1

Google translate sucks!....Is Mr Dhee going to stop cooking or have I misunderstood??

He is the only chef that I know of who uses the BT fix, and for me this is essential because of my car kit.

I was pretty shattered when Khuanchai stopped cooking but Mr Dhee restored my faith, and now if he

stops cooking I am selling my Omnia, unless somebody else starts using the BT fix.

Thanks Susunt.

Matt.

Guest wittanny
Hey Susunt, I have a favor to ask.

Can you please translate this page for me.

http://pdamobiz.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?...269751&PN=1

Google translate sucks!....Is Mr Dhee going to stop cooking or have I misunderstood??

He is the only chef that I know of who uses the BT fix, and for me this is essential because of my car kit.

I was pretty shattered when Khuanchai stopped cooking but Mr Dhee restored my faith, and now if he

stops cooking I am selling my Omnia, unless somebody else starts using the BT fix.

Thanks Susunt.

Matt.

You can keep your Omnia a little longer coz Dhee did not say he'll stop cooking ROM. He just said thanks to the ROM testers after 40 released ROMs.