Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Guest fattmatt
You can keep your Omnia a little longer coz Dhee did not say he'll stop cooking ROM. He just said thanks to the ROM testers after 40 released ROMs.

That is good to hear, cheers wittanny.

Matt.

You can keep your Omnia a little longer coz Dhee did not say he'll stop cooking ROM. He just said thanks to the ROM testers after 40 released ROMs.

You guys faster than me again ^^.

Wittanny you are half correct about the post.

That post is a notification from Mr. Dhee to Thank you all the tester who provide feed back, A SPECIAL EDITION ROM.

It will release with condition, only for those who provide a feed back and therefore, I who in charge with a password for modaco user will use the same standard.

For this ROM (only) who never provide a feed back to me will not get a password. since he intentionally specify that this rom is for THANK YOU those who helps to test the ROMS.

When it actually release, will notify you guys again.

oh one more thing, I will not send the request that post on the board anymore, since I can not keep a track of who requesting it.

PLEASE send to my Personal Message for a request.

BUT for Bugs report, you can send to my PM or post on this thread since that will help other to know the issue as well. I'm happy to track that one down myself.

thank you.

Dear All,

Please stop posting a password request on the board, to keep this thread clean,

only PM to ME or NARUTO, he can gives a passsword from now on.

All requests send by PM to me until now are replied with password.

-------------------

ABOUT special rom edition. The link will not post on the board, even in mobiz board. the link and password will be PM only.

Condition to receive the download link and password

(not by me but cooker and mobiz stuff, again, same condition for mobiz user and modaco user).

1. Had sent or post the feedback for any rom of Mr. Dhee before, either post there or here in modaco in this thread or PM to me.

2. Help in other way.

How to get one

* PM me and request or ask directly on the thread at mobiz (which the same condition shall apply).

(start now, I got a detail of link and password already)!!

Thank you and more thank to those who 'actually' testing a rom not just asking a password ;)

Edited by susunt

Guest vince1970
ABOUT special rom edition. The link will not post on the board, even in mobiz board. the link and password will be PM only.

Thank you and more thank to those who 'actually' testing a rom not just asking a password ;)

susunt, what do you mean ABOUT special rom edition ? If they are not posted here or in mobiz, how do we know about these release ?

Guest Last Hegemon

it was posted on mobiz that's how fattmatt asked about it in the first place; and since it's special edition meant for testers, it's not really for the public that's why he's not big on advertising this ROM. Don't worry, I'm sure the other ROMS in the future will be posted like in the past ;)

Edited by Last Hegemon

Guest Tormios

Hi all. I was reading this thread for the last several days, and found out that it is mainly useless. It is full of pass requests and doesn't have good feedback's from using ROM's. Unfortunately I don't have much time to test all this ROM's as I had before, this is why I would like to read a good feedback (not just like 'this ROM is the best') before flash. So, could you please post your feedback's, difference in versions and so on.

Thanks in advance.

Tor

Guest mrvulcann

V.40 is quite fast and smooth touch response. The only thing i like is that the Keyboard installed. S_ _ _ _ KB.

The only bug i found is that when setting an Alarm, it sounds only once. Not like the previous ROMS 6.5.3 it alarms continously, it only stop when pressing dismiss..

thank.s

Edited by mrvulcann

Guest sahalan

Have played around with v38 (touch sense ui). It is without a doubt the fastest i have seen (more than any 28014 rom or any others). Opening apps and switching screens is super fast.

Whatever you do, at least with my omnia, no matter what, do NOT restart home2 from +/ui settings/restart home!!

A hard reset will be your only alternative. So just soft reset when you intsall a new widget.

Weather xml page included in rom is for Thailand only. Download blueoceans pointsense suite v2 and you will find inside the xml for every country in the world.

Many links don't work from the starting gate but you can personalize all that yourself.

limited number of widgets and applications available but all the essentials are there (to download).

most system settings don't work. That is to say the links from settings/system don't work

Cheers

Edited by sahalan

susunt, what do you mean ABOUT special rom edition ? If they are not posted here or in mobiz, how do we know about these release ?

I posted in my previous post that the rom is released and for modaco people, you can request it by PM but I will choose to send it not for everyone but those who help provide a feed back only.

And someone here already receive a download link and password.

You can wait for new release, no big deal.

Guest NarutoDKz

Thx I got really scared when I read Fattmatts's post.

it was posted on mobiz that's how fattmatt asked about it in the first place; and since it's special edition meant for testers, it's not really for the public that's why he's not big on advertising this ROM. Don't worry, I'm sure the other ROMS in the future will be posted like in the past ;)

the rom will send to only those who provide help for his roms (either by provide feed back, bugs or other kind of help etc.)

I will responsible for distribution in modaco (as usual) and I have the link and password ready to go.

Guest NarutoDKz
Hi

I will post Dhee's roms from now.

Please don't blame me as I don't give out the passwords. Pm susunt for those.

V. 37 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V37 WM6.5.3 build 28014.5.5 Semi-Lite beta1 (14/12/09)

V. 38 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V38 WM6.5.3 build 28014.5.5 Android Hero Sense UI beta1 (14/12/09)

V. 39 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V39 WM6.5.1 build 21885.5.0.85 Semi-Lite beta1 (16/12/09)

There is no password for V. 39 (Thanks Susunt)

V.40 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V40 WM6.5.1 build 21885.5.0.85 Opera10 beta2 (18/12/09)

Thx to:

Dheewatara: for his fantastic roms.

Leap_Ahead: He gave us people at Modaco a chance to use his roms.

Susunt: he gives out the passwords and talks to Dhee.

Update You can now PM me for the passwords. Thx Susunt

Guest Raheel Anjum

I have tested Mr. Dhee's two ROMS 28002 semilite and currently testing 28011 semilite. Both are excellent ROM's, super fast and almost no flaws ;) . I am currently using it wih SPB Mobile Shell 3.5.2. However, I have one issue to report with SMS/email viewing in both the ROM's. I receive SMS and emails both in English and Arabic. For displaying them, I install MOBIDIV Multilingual Suppost 3.0. I have installed it on many other chef's ROM's and the cab works fine. In Mr. Dhee's ROM's the cab file is installed correctly but when I try to open the message from SPB shell the Inbox is opened and I can see one line of SMS/email text, but when I tap the message (English or Arabic) to display it completely, I can only see the blank screen. In SP shell 3D message viewing the message is displayed correctly.

I am not sure that this is a problem with new COM8 build as I have not tested this on any other COM8 build or it is some thing with Mr. Dhee's ROM build.

Any sugestion to remove this problem are well come.

Guest NarutoDKz

I have tested the special edition, and I'm sorry I didn't test it so much. It got spb mobile shell installed with some kind of wierd theme. I don't like Mobile shell that much, that's why didn't test it correct. the theme is by the way half english half french (I think) and there is a lot of thai that need to be corrected.

hi all,

all password request up until now is replied.

all comment and bugs post here are delivered to mobiz. (except Raheel Anjum, which he testing the older rom and I send it directly to Mr. Dhee not posting on the board).

again, pass request on the board will be ignored since it flood the board. please PM it to Naroto or me.

I have tested the special edition, and I'm sorry I didn't test it so much. It got spb mobile shell installed with some kind of wierd theme. I don't like Mobile shell that much, that's why didn't test it correct. the theme is by the way half english half french (I think) and there is a lot of thai that need to be corrected.

Hello Naruto / Susunt / everyone

Thank you guys for your efforts. have tried special rom. Same, i don't like spb mobile shell. I have disabled it together with the phonebook.Too lazy to flash back.I think LG roms are very good- smooth with excellent touch.benchmark score is 303 which is std for Dhee's roms.

Somebody wrote wondering why people don't talk about differences between roms--the truth is, the only difference in these roms is the numbering.It's the same sh** from windows.

best rgds, dave

Have the new rom V41 for download.

Have fun...... ;)

;) seems like lot of people is faster than me ;)

anyway, just pm for a password as usual.

i'm off to bed it's midnight here in Thailand.

ne1 want a password fast can PM naruto.

Edited by susunt

Guest kanikamus
Have the new rom V41 for download.

Have fun...... ;)

I'm going install now, after thar going post the results.

Edited by kanikamus

Guest Omar Qazi

I have been testing Dhee's ROMs for about two months now. I have installed all in the 28xxx series and I can pretty sure that these are the fastest ROMs that I have come across. I am almost a newbee to the WM scene and it is a wonderful experience so far. Thanks Dhee for the wonderful ROMs and to Naruto, Susunt, etc who are bringing us these ROMs.

I have one problem with 28014 that I am unable to beam files via bluetooth to other phones. The phone froze a couple of times when tried to transfer audio files. Any ideas there?