Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Guest NarutoDKz

Hi

ntfcn asks if anyone knows where he can find a wm 6.1 with working fingermouse and bt fix

Pm susunt or me for the passwords. Do not ask on this thread as those will be ignored!

His roms has passwords because they are test roms, he doen't have a omnia to test them on.

How to PM:

Click on the name. A popup menu will appear. Click send messsage.

And you're done ;)

V. 37 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V37 WM6.5.3 build 28014.5.5 Semi-Lite beta1 (14/12/09)

V. 38 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V38 WM6.5.3 build 28014.5.5 Android Hero Sense UI beta1 (14/12/09)

V. 39 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V39 WM6.5.1 build 21885.5.0.85 Semi-Lite beta1 (16/12/09)

There is no password for V. 39

V.40 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V40 WM6.5.1 build 21885.5.0.85 Opera10 beta2 (18/12/09)

V.41 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V41 WM6.5.3 build 23093.5.3.1 beta1 (20/12/09)

V.42 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V42 WM6.5.3 build 23515.5.5 LITE beta1 (26/12/09)

V.43 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V43 WM6.5.3 build 23618.5.3 LITE beta1 (26/12/09)

V.44 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V44 WM6.5.1 build 21887.5.0.86 LITE beta1 (26/12/09)

V.45 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V45 WM6.5.3 build 23517.5.5 LITE beta1 (28/12/09)

V.46 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V46 WM6.5.3 build 23619.5.3 LITE beta1 (28/12/09)

V.47 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V47 WM6.5.3 build 23619.5.3 M2D2_LEO beta1 (28/12/09)

V.48 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V48 WM6.5.3 build 21620.5.3 LITE beta1 (31/12/09)

V.49 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V49 WM6.5.3 build 23620.5.3 LITE beta1 (31/12/09)

V.50 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V50 WM6.5.3.3 build 28205.5.3.3 LITE beta1 (1/01/10)

V.51 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V51 WM6.5.3 build 23620.5.3 SEmi_LITE beta1 (2/1/09)

No pass!

V.52 ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V52 WM6.5.3 build 23620.5.3 M2D2_LEO beta1 (3/1/09)

No pass!

Thx to:

Dheewatara: for his fantastic roms.

Leap_Ahead: He gave us people at Modaco a chance to use his roms.

Susunt: he gives out the passwords and talks to Dhee.

Dadme and Pdhee: they are sending passes while Susunt is gone..

Edited by NarutoDKz

Guest leap_ahead
He says that he won't flash new roms anymore and therefore don't wan't to update his topic.

Thanks Naruto .. for continue this

yes ,,,its not easy to help people without try the Rom ...

Edited by leap_ahead

You should not post passwords since ROM cooker does not want to...At least post a warning since cooker has no Omnia to test and MAYBE there are lots of bugs around....

The idea is to PM Mr. Susunt to obtain the password and (i assume) a clear warning....

This is just to protect people...we should respect cooker desires!!! ;)

Regards,

Zymmer

You should not post passwords since ROM cooker does not want to...At least post a warning since cooker has no Omnia to test and MAYBE there are lots of bugs around....

The idea is to PM Mr. Susunt to obtain the password and (i assume) a clear warning....

This is just to protect people...we should respect cooker desires!!! ;)

Regards,

Zymmer

Thank you for your help, I think everyone PM me got a password and it's not hard at all. And the reason is very simple since many people try out 38 and find out that there a loads of bugs there.

Mobiz member also needs to pm for a request and report a bugs on our board, people in modaco did not receive any different standard.

every action has a consequence. please think first before you post something, xlordbr. it's not only you who receive a consequence.

again if the rom is tested to the proper level, it will be no password.

Thank you and I will not post anymore warning, since I remember I post it 3-4 times already, I'm even sick to read my post ;)

Guest vince1970
Thank you for your help, I think everyone PM me got a password and it's not hard at all. And the reason is very simple since many people try out 38 and find out that there a loads of bugs there.

Mobiz member also needs to pm for a request and report a bugs on our board, people in modaco did not receive any different standard.

every action has a consequence. please think first before you post something, xlordbr. it's not only you who receive a consequence.

again if the rom is tested to the proper level, it will be no password.

Thank you and I will not post anymore warning, since I remember I post it 3-4 times already, I'm even sick to read my post ;)

OK.. abit confuse. Previous ROMs does not have password and does that means these ROMs have been tested thoroughly in Mobiz and by dheewatara itself. Only the last 2 is password protected and because dheewatara does not have a i900 to test and requires other users to do so before releasing to public. If this is the case, I assume all ROMs release here and in Mobiz are 'at own risk' and if feedback are not release to public, we cannot see how good/bad the roms are. It will be great to post feedback in the forum so we know the performance/stability of these new ROMs.

OK.. abit confuse. Previous ROMs does not have password and does that means these ROMs have been tested thoroughly in Mobiz and by dheewatara itself. Only the last 2 is password protected and because dheewatara does not have a i900 to test and requires other users to do so before releasing to public. If this is the case, I assume all ROMs release here and in Mobiz are 'at own risk' and if feedback are not release to public, we cannot see how good/bad the roms are. It will be great to post feedback in the forum so we know the performance/stability of these new ROMs.

yes, previous rom was test by him to the acceptable level (not 100% but well, enough for him to release it). But for last 2 roms, he already gave his omnia to someone so he does not have a gear to test it (means did not test at all). That is the reason it has a password in order to reduce the risk for a user who wants to try it.

anyway, Mr. Dhee hardly re-release the same version he will use that information for a newer version of that line so v37 and v38 will remain as it is but it will be improve in next one with the same line.

and its correct that all ROMS are at own risk even those in Modaco.

and it's absolutely correct if there is no respond from user, cooker will not know what to improve (except those he find out by himself). That is why I need a feed back and thanks to Jeanette, the only one who send a bugs report to me so far. I already post her comments on mobiz board, still waiting for other comment. (if you think it should be post here on the board too, please do as you want, the only reason I want them to PM to me so I do not have to search all the thread and find those report ;) ) Well, in case someone already has mobiz login you are welcome to post a report there directly, I will help translate them.

thank you and have fun using Mr. Dhee's ROM.

Guest fattmatt

How about this, just an idea.

If 20 people chuck in $20 or 40 people $10 each we can get Mr Dhee an omnia off ebay...

Then he can keep up his excellent work.

I would chuck in because I think it is a good investment for my phone.

Matt.

Guest vince1970
yes, previous rom was test by him to the acceptable level (not 100% but well, enough for him to release it). But for last 2 roms, he already gave his omnia to someone so he does not have a gear to test it (means did not test at all). That is the reason it has a password in order to reduce the risk for a user who wants to try it.

anyway, Mr. Dhee hardly re-release the same version he will use that information for a newer version of that line so v37 and v38 will remain as it is but it will be improve in next one with the same line.

and its correct that all ROMS are at own risk even those in Modaco.

and it's absolutely correct if there is no respond from user, cooker will not know what to improve (except those he find out by himself). That is why I need a feed back and thanks to Jeanette, the only one who send a bugs report to me so far. I already post her comments on mobiz board, still waiting for other comment. (if you think it should be post here on the board too, please do as you want, the only reason I want them to PM to me so I do not have to search all the thread and find those report ;) ) Well, in case someone already has mobiz login you are welcome to post a report there directly, I will help translate them.

thank you and have fun using Mr. Dhee's ROM.

Great susunt (and BIG THANKS to Mr. Dhee). These ROMs are great and keep up the good work.

Guest mobilefox

Hi All,

Lets go ahead of this and keep these things behind, we at Modaco are good family and lets continue knowledge sharing !!!

Keep up good work you all.

We newbie's do love these rom and hope this continues in the future.

Guest NarutoDKz
Hey guys,

I know this is a silly question but I love Dheewatara's roms but I have a i910 ;) - Any suggestions for me?

Thanks so much!!!

You must go to the I910 rom forum and select those there. you can't use I900 roms.

Naruto

Guest fattmatt
anyone use v.37 28014 semi lite? any bug on this rom? i'm using dhee's 23616 right now...

28014 is a very nice rom, very similar to the latest 280** builds from Mr Dhee.

Battery icon still not fixed if that bothers you, it doesn't me...

And Finger Keyboard needs re-enabling after each soft reset, or do the sip thing I think...

Matt.

Edited by fattmatt

dont have other city name in weather widget (v38) only thai city

i heard from Janette that you can get another location from point UI web page.

Edited by susunt

Guest PDA user

I have used V38 couple of days and the following bugs are observed:

1- Sometimes after lock it does not wake up completely (Just you can see taskbar and nothing else), so softreset is necessary.

2- there are many shortcuts with no resourse.

3- Setting tab are totally wrong ( I think it is for ASUS device)

4- Most countries does not have any cities in weather tab.

5- It can not show SMSes in Unicode. ( I use Persianizer).

6- Battery drainage is a little more in comparision with 28011

So I am going to check 28014 Lite version

Guest NarutoDKz

V. 38 isn't usefull. It got shortcuts that doesn't work. It's slow. And it doesn't have much memory.

V. 37 is the best in my opinion. let's hope that V. 39 is good!