Dheewatara's roms

Guest NarutoDKz

Guest Omar Qazi

I have been busy testing v40 and 41 for a few days. With v41 I have run into a strange problem. The falsh process completes without trouble. However, the phone just does not complete the reset properly and is cycling in the initiating process i.e it rests and then you have to align the screen, etc. Then it goes back through a hard reset. Any one with a similar problem?

Otherwise, Dhee's ROMs are now my favourite for their speed and response. Also for the rom apps selection. I may highlight that in all recent versions, the keyboard selection keeps going back to default MS kb. Anyone knows how to fix it to anopther selection?

Finally, thanks to Susant for his prompt response to the password requests.

Guest kevin2210
is it possible to have both titanium and m2d in one rom?

How can i do that?

try 28002 28014 23616 RYR rom , he cook with both m2d and titaniium (m2d version)

Guest sivaspor
just got home,

start sending NOW.

===========

done sending a reply to all password request,

IF anyone PM me and did not get a password yet, please re-send.

Thanks

I can't send a P.M. how can I get the password for v47 m2d lite version?

Guest sivaspor
just got home,

start sending NOW.

===========

done sending a reply to all password request,

IF anyone PM me and did not get a password yet, please re-send.

Thanks

Still awaiting for password,

I can't send any P.M. to no one, I don't know what is the problem but just I can't.

Alternative v47 M2D lite link for who want rapidshare: ( Still password protected. )

Edited by sivaspor

Guest ukharty

Hi,

I love your roms but can't use them as I can't receive mms with your roms, I get a message sending me to website to get messages. Any ideas?

I am on O2UK network.

Thanks

Edited by ukharty

Still awaiting for password,

I can't send any P.M. to no one, I don't know what is the problem but just I can't.

Alternative v47 M2D lite link for who want rapidshare: ( Still password protected. )

That is because you Disable your PM message. I try to sent you, can't sent as well. Change your setting.

===============

All 30+ requests today are all replied.

I'm off to bed now, it's midnight already. Will back online after 9 hours from now.

Any request during this offline, you can reach Naruto as well.

Thank you..

Good night.

hi susunt, thx for the pass man, hey 1 request, can u plz tell dhee to put touch calender on his next rom plz, its really cool, the regular wm calender is really lame and boring. tnx again

Somebody tested this latest ROMs with Windows Live Messenger (all the previous had a bug with notifications of WLM with the phone idle).

its working fine with me. reflash the rom and do 2 soft reset after flashing it'll fix most of the errors.

No. I'm using V.44 since that I like the "Old School" 6.5. and I don't use Wifi. But maybe someone else can answer your question.

hi naruto, after ur comment i decided to try 44, so i flashed with 44 and its been almost 12 hours, its fast and very stable, most importantly the battery is incredible {Unbelievable}. very happy with it. everything works fine, one of the best rom yet. :)

hello everybody, can anyone give a link of this black background wallpaper plz? it'd be a great help, been looking everywhere. thnx in advance.

post-537928-1261944149_thumb.jpg

post-537928-1261948463_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rebels

Hello.

Can you give the password for

ROM: Ugly Rom i900 Omnia V47 WM6.5.3 build 23619.5.3 M2D2_LEO beta1 (28/12/09)

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for my bad english, I'm spanish

Guest Last Hegemon

if Wi-Fi doesn't work, try going to wi-fi settings, then to Network Adapters and change the card from "The Internet" to "Work".

Also make sure your browser connection is set to Autoconfigure. Good luck.