Happy New Year:B7610 Custom ROM V2Final released,big difference!

Guest gabby2009

Guest ttrevelian
Anyone has weird language in Calendar apps? Windows app and samsung touch app. Even in SPB Calender I have weird language displaying the days, months and stuff.

I have the same issue. I just bought yesterday the B7610 portuguese software by default and changed it to spanish. But calendar and date remains portuguese. I think the language you are getting in callendar is the rom's dafault language

Edited by ttrevelian

Guest kalitexnis16590

Another happy owner of the v1 rom! ;) Works perfectly here and really fast except of the already known bugs such as the colors in camera mode.Thanks gabby for your work.Keep up like that! :)

Guest Ariekanarie

I love to download the V1, but when I want to download it from rapidshare, the only thing I see is:

Currently a lot of users are downloading files. Please try again in 2 minutes or become a Premium member

or

This file can only be downloaded by becoming a Premium member

I still don't get why people upload their software to rapidshare... For the downloaders it is pretty f*cked up to download :)

There are other uploadwebsites where you can download it instantly.

can you make a version without the samsung main menu ? its just wasted space for a lot of people since most of us dont use it.

maybe you could make a superlite version for us without the titanium and all the samsung cr*p ?

Edited by vjin

i just flashed WWELiteV2 but sadly all i get is "it is necessary to restart for changes to take effect" so it just keeps rebooting in an endless loop...hope its fixed soon...btw is this based on the new opload of secany?

thnx for the hard work tho

-edit-

oh i see answers are in the first post regarding what rom its based on, didnt know it was updated, my bad.

can you make a version without the samsung main menu ? its just wasted space for a lot of people since most of us dont use it.

maybe you could make a superlite version for us without the titanium and all the samsung cr*p ?

For better download you can use this site by which you can upload one file onto several hosts at one time :)

Guest lukasik
i just flashed WWELiteV2 but sadly all i get is "it is necessary to restart for changes to take effect" so it just keeps rebooting in an endless loop...

i flashed up now ... but i have the same problem :). it is necessary to restart for changes to take effect" so it just keeps rebooting in an endless loop ... i must downgrade to V1 and wait for fixed up V2

and if you need, the rom will contain X2 mediapanel to replace the samsung's mainmenu ,and if any one need ,i also will replace the W&L button's app to fast shutdown menu(or other useful app)

Sounds wonderful, if W/L button could be configured this could mean whole lot of functionality for the phone.

Waiting for your upload to finish.

Thanks for the New Year gift!

happy new year to you too Gabby!

btw if someone finally downloaded the rom, plx reupload to somewhere elke ? megaupload? :)

i am downloading now but eta is 4h T_T.

If im the first to complete the download of course ill reupload myself.

happy new year to you too Gabby!

btw if someone finally downloaded the rom, plx reupload to somewhere elke ? megaupload? :)

i am downloading now but eta is 4h T_T.

If im the first to complete the download of course ill reupload myself.

I wasn't able to download it through Raysource on my Win7 x64 pc. So I will have to rely on you! thanks in advance!

Guest ttrevelian

Happy new year everyone

I am waiting for the link to download. Does the rom comes with X2 panels installed?

Gabby if you have X2 panels would be great to have a post with that. If you don't have the time i'll be happy to post them if i can get a hold on the files.

Happy new year everyone

I am waiting for the link to download. Does the rom comes with X2 panels installed?

Gabby if you have X2 panels would be great to have a post with that. If you don't have the time i'll be happy to post them if i can get a hold on the files.

the link is 2 posts above yours...