[ROM] WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5.3 | BRUNO ADLER - 10/02/2010 |Builds 24001 |28223|28230|25005|24001 M2D, NEO, ULTRA LITE

Guest Bruno Adler

Guest Bruno Adler
Tank you bruno for the dutch rom, your one of the greatest... :) B) :D

Any feedbacks yet?

UPDATE:

RELEASED SPANISH VERSION.

Edited by Bruno Adler

Guest Bruno Adler
hoe installeer je de dutch rom kan hem niet openen

Read the first page, they're in separated files .pda and csc

Must be flashed with GrandPrix.

UPDATE:

- FRENCH

- ITALIAN

BOTH RELEASED.

Edited by Bruno Adler

Guest mikevhl

Thx for the Dutch rom Bruno

:)

hoe installeer je de dutch rom kan hem niet openen

NL: Kijk ff op mijn topic, klik hier, daar leg ik uit hoe het moet, voor windows 7 en vista in ieder geval, voor xp moet je kijken bij de topic's die sticky zijn in het i900 gebied (waar dit topic in staat).

EN: See my topic, click here, where I explain how to flash, for windows 7 and Vista that is. For XP you should look at the sticky topics in the i900 Omnia section.

Guest mikevhl

I have a question as well :)

Could you make a M2D version? It's of low uhm.. what's the english word.. importance though! I'm happy with what I've got and there are still people without ANY rom in their language. But when you're finished and have some spare time.. B)

Thanks again :D

Edited by mikevhl

Thx for the Dutch rom Bruno

:)

NL: Kijk ff op mijn topic, klik hier, daar leg ik uit hoe het moet, voor windows 7 en vista in ieder geval, voor xp moet je kijken bij de topic's die sticky zijn in het i900 gebied (waar dit topic in staat).

EN: See my topic, click here, where I explain how to flash, for windows 7 and Vista that is. For XP you should look at the sticky topics in the i900 Omnia section.

ok maar daar staat niets over de eboot van dxid1 in hoe doe je dit ? of hoeft dit niet? ik heb een t-mobile branded toestel (één van de eerste).

graag iets meer uitleg, wil het namelijk graag wel meteen goed doen. Alvast bedankt B)

Guest mikevhl
ok maar daar staat niets over de eboot van dxid1 in hoe doe je dit ? of hoeft dit niet? ik heb een t-mobile branded toestel (één van de eerste).

graag iets meer uitleg, wil het namelijk graag wel meteen goed doen. Alvast bedankt B)

Hmm.. over dat branded weet ik niks, maar je hoeft er geen eboot bij te doen, net geprobeert en was niet nodig :D

Als je een andere simkaart in je toestel stopt, van een andere provider, doet het toestel het dan?

@ Bruno & Other non-dutch members

He's asking if he can flash the rom on his t-mobile branded device. He also asked something about the eboot but I helped him out with that :)

Guest mikevhl

Man! On first boot the Neo interface is really weird! :) In the dutch rom at least, I'll try rebooting...

EDIT:

Nope, Neo looks screwed when scrolling and I'm unable to open the start menu :D

Thanks for trying though.. Sigh.. I'mma go back to Ock's rom.

I'd recomend removing the dutch rom (for now) since you're only gonna get noob questions why it ain't working B)

Edited by mikevhl

Hmm.. over dat branded weet ik niks, maar je hoeft er geen eboot bij te doen, net geprobeert en was niet nodig B)

Als je een andere simkaart in je toestel stopt, van een andere provider, doet het toestel het dan?

@ Bruno & Other non-dutch members

He's asking if he can flash the rom on his t-mobile branded device. He also asked something about the eboot but I helped him out with that :)

I'll go on in english now, my phone is one of the first t-mobile omnia's so it's locked to t-mobile with t-mobile opening screen and has never been flashed.

so the question was I found the working link for the eboot dxid1 thing but in the turorial from mike this is not mentioned so I'm confuessed.

1 I need to eboot, at least bruno says so in his first post, so please how do i do that?

2 then again in mike's tutorial there no mention of this file so do i have to?

3 will this work at all on the branded phone?

Guest mikevhl
I'll go on in english now, my phone is one of the first t-mobile omnia's so it's locked to t-mobile with t-mobile opening screen and has never been flashed.

so the question was I found the working link for the eboot dxid1 thing but in the turorial from mike this is not mentioned so I'm confuessed.

1 I need to eboot, at least bruno says so in his first post, so please how do i do that?

2 then again in mike's tutorial there no mention of this file so do i have to?

3 will this work at all on the branded phone?

1&2: You don't need it, I haven't mentioned it since all cooks until now had included a eboot :)

3: If it's sim-locked, I don't know.. If it isn't, it should work.

But the dutch rom is unusable at this point, so I'd look for another rom.. I prefer Ock's

Edited by mikevhl

Guest mikevhl
Thank you very much for ITALIAN ...

I'll try it and give you feedback.

GREAT WORK!

How is the rom? Does Neo get fuzzy when scrolling up and down? Can you open the start menu?

Guest rendeiro2005

Hi Bruno ;)

i´m trying for the first time your PT Rom but still this is a Portuguese one there`s some minor issues like these ones:

post-422946-1265197609_thumb.png post-422946-1265197616_thumb.png post-422946-1265197624_thumb.png

how come despite this is a Portuguese Rom, the explorer shows in English?

on the second image there is a "estilete" i really can`t remember what it shows on PT rom but "estilete" doesn`t exist in Portuguese, this is a Brazilian word.

The same on the third image. in PT isn`t "Atualizar" it`s "Actualizar.

Like i said before, this are minor issues but still...issues :D

Another thing.

GREAT JOB YOU`VE DONE HERE!!!

Edited by rendeiro2005

after this flash(dutch one)

my phone is really really slow in reacting and it doesn't react at all to clicking the main menu. So i cant use the menu

It can't send any messages,

I flashed it with GrandPrix, what could have gone wrong?

Guest mikevhl
after this flash(dutch one)

my phone is really really slow in reacting and it doesn't react at all to clicking the main menu. So i cant use the menu

It can't send any messages,

I flashed it with GrandPrix, what could have gone wrong?

That's what I've warned you for, you really should remove the download link before more people have to find out the hard way.

It doesn't work correctly, it's not your fault, Bruno made a mistake or something ;)

Guest Bruno Adler
That's what I've warned you for, you really should remove the download link before more people have to find out the hard way.

It doesn't work correctly, it's not your fault, Bruno made a mistake or something ;)

I'll Take a look at dutch rom asap.

Don't worry guys.

Rendeiro, Sorry dude, but about the estilete ( it's mui's fault not mine :S)

You're right about the Actualizar folder... i just forgot that.

Anyways i'm going to add french version and check dutch.

i've got no issues with Dutch rom now. you guys may download it.

NEWS:

DUTCH V2 is up

FRENCH V2 is up

Edited by Bruno Adler