[ROM] WINDOWS MOBILE 6.5.3 | BRUNO ADLER - 10/02/2010 |Builds 24001 |28223|28230|25005|24001 M2D, NEO, ULTRA LITE

Guest Bruno Adler

Guest Márcio Soares

Ei meu, desde o dia em que lançaste a versão em francês que não aparece nada de novo.

Estou em pulgas para ter uma versão em PT-pt para por no meu i900.

Agradecia alguma informação sobre esse tema.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey, man, from the day you launched the French version that anything new appears.

I can not wait to have a version of PT-pt to put in my i900.

I would appreciate any information on this topic.

Edited by Márcio Soares

Guest mikevhl

It's been six days since your last comment, come on man, what's going on? Can you keep us a little updated? Which language are you currently working on? Is the project still alive?

I'd vote to have the dutch version as the next one to be released, if possible, it seems that the most people commenting are dutch anyway, so..

Please, help us out a little.

Greeting, Mike

Guest gerrit098
It's been six days since your last comment, come on man, what's going on? Can you keep us a little updated? Which language are you currently working on? Is the project still alive?

I'd vote to have the dutch version as the next one to be released, if possible, it seems that the most people commenting are dutch anyway, so..

Please, help us out a little.

Greeting, Mike

let him go men, if you can do it better or faster than do it by your self.

keep up the good work bruno!

Guest Bruno Adler
I can't :D I kinda messed up somewhere in my attempt, but I tried.. B)

I'm just very excited, don't mean to hate or something :)

I had a lot of troubles this week with college stuff :S

But i'm working on it. U all will have a lil surprise next weekend.

B)

Guest mikevhl
I had a lot of troubles this week with college stuff :S

But i'm working on it. U all will have a lil surprise next weekend.

:)

Sounds awesome, thanks man, good luck with your college, I understand that that's way more important, just wanted to know if I should let my hope down or not:P

Guest Bruno Adler
no M2D versions B) :) sh.t

dan i'm not surpriset

i'ts the same rom or not

What the hell was that?

Dude, you know what? Do yourself a dutch rom with m2d alright?

Its easy complain.

I've got my own life here

i'll probally update today with danish or spanish rom. ( NOT M2D YET, JUST FIXING BUGS AND UPDATING TO 28205)

Guest cruddasj
no M2D versions B) :) sh.t

dan i'm not surpriset

i'ts the same rom or not

Bruno, you shouldnt make a dutch ROM. This guy thinks they can do it so much better.........let them.....

Guest Bruno Adler
Bruno, you shouldnt make a dutch ROM. This guy thinks they can do it so much better.........let them.....

deeply thinking about that..

btw, any feedbacks about new portuguese version?

Well i think it's sad that you think all dutch people are the same just because their is one stupid dutch guy,i,am sorry you think this way..:) B) :D

Guest cruddasj
Well i think it's sad that you think all dutch people are the same just because their is one stupid dutch guy,i,am sorry you think this way..:) B) :D

I dont think that all of the dutch are like that, but why should bruno take his time to make a rom for a fool like 'afterdeath rise'. People shouldnt be so disrespectful and although yes it may mean no ROM for the dutch, with no form of punishment, there will just be more comments like that.

Its not like this is a one off on this forum, i have had people say the same kind of thing to me about my ROMs. If I were 'afterdeath rise' id be ashamed of myself.

There should be a no tolerance policy. If someone decides that they want to make comments like that, then the language they want it in should be taken off the list of development in my opinion. Yes its harsh, but at least that way everyone should at least be polite and those kind of comments should stop.

Guest Bruno Adler
I dont think that all of the dutch are like that, but why should bruno take his time to make a rom for a fool like 'afterdeath rise'. People shouldnt be so disrespectful and although yes it may mean no ROM for the dutch, with no form of punishment, there will just be more comments like that.

Its not like this is a one off on this forum, i have had people say the same kind of thing to me about my ROMs. If I were 'afterdeath rise' id be ashamed of myself.

There should be a no tolerance policy. If someone decides that they want to make comments like that, then the language they want it in should be taken off the list of development in my opinion. Yes its harsh, but at least that way everyone should at least be polite and those kind of comments should stop.

Updated : 19:55 (GMT-3)

- Danish Version Added.

- Working on Spanish Right now.

deeply thinking about that..

btw, any feedbacks about new portuguese version?

I'm using the PTG version now! Only bug I found was with the keyboard. There are two Keyboards that if you chose them, nothing appears on screen. But If you chose any of the others they work (just not on the keyboard menu, you have to chose it by long-pressing the keyboard button.

The theme is very nice. and I think it doesn't have the sms bug. Don't Know if it has the sleep bug (if it doesn't, it's a keeper)

I would prefer an M2D version, but if anyone can tell me where to find the Portuguese version of m2d2 I'll install it myself, no sweat! Otherwise there's no point in having the OS in PTG if the rest of the UI is in English.

Otherwise it's one of the fastest ROM's I've tried (and I tried allot of them).

Thanks, Great work.

Edited by DMRO

Guest mikevhl

You're just saying that because there's no one in your country talking like that to Bruno Adler. We can't help that there are some fumb ducks in our land. Every land has one and should not be punished for that. That's extremely racist. If one colored man performs a crime, which un-colored people do much more often, you don't start hating all colored people right? This is the same situation.

Guest Carlos_rpg
I'm using the PTG version now! Only bug I found was with the keyboard. There are two Keyboards that if you chose them, nothing appears on screen. But If you chose any of the others they work (just not on the keyboard menu, you have to chose it by long-pressing the keyboard button.

It is not a Bug, try hold ABC/XT9 button

Guest cruddasj
You're just saying that because there's no one in your country talking like that to Bruno Adler. We can't help that there are some fumb ducks in our land. Every land has one and should not be punished for that. That's extremely racist. If one colored man performs a crime, which un-colored people do much more often, you don't start hating all colored people right? This is the same situation.

If an english person spoke like that to a chef, I would understand why the chef wouldnt want to cook a ROM that would cater for them.

"If one colored man performs a crime, which un-colored people do much more often, you don't start hating all colored people right? This is the same sitation"

No this is definately not the same situation, and at what point did I ever imply that I hated all dutch? I stated at the beginning that this was not what I was saying. Please do not quote me or imply things that were not actually said. Your quote of 'That's extremely racist' was not the actual case, and this is offensive as well as being a misinterpretation.

As for saying that I am only saying this because an english person hasn't caused the problem, no thats not the case. I wouldnt expect a dutch chef to make an english ROM under those circumstances..... Following that, why are there no dutch chefs? or why have you, yourself not started cooking for the dutch users? Im saying it because I know how much time it takes to make a ROM and how much effort it takes. If someone starts to be insulting about what has been provided then why should the chef bother? Its easy to take from the community but you should also give back.

How do you propose stopping people behaving like that in the thread?