HTC Action Screen ported to Omnia

Guest Krazy Radd

Guest Krazy Radd
krazy, do you have the application icon? mine displays none so it will look ugly on home tab when putting it on easy today launcher, just a cosmetic request :) but you are the expert on making phone good look....

T.

Here u go

post-570579-1262905591_thumb.png

Guest Talishte
Here u go

wow.... you are on fire today !!!! I just looking your other thread to see the omnia lite dialer, just beautiful work, downloading too, MANY THANKS on just extraordinary work.... :)

will the dialer skins work on 6.5.3 with start bar down?

T.

Edited by Talishte

Guest obluette

Can anyone make a quick guide how to make this work i tried to launch it with easy lanucher but no success...Tnx

PS: I tried the tutorial on how to make custom tabs on manila home screen (pimp my manilla), but it just wont start touch flo and easy launcher together...

Edited by obluette

Guest nate.mcbride

I was wondering how you got the shortcut on the home page of m2d where can i figure out how to do that?

-edit: found it..

Edited by nate.mcbride

Guest Talishte
I was wondering how you got the shortcut on the home page of m2d where can i figure out how to do that?

-edit: found it..

we need to use m2d today page and easy today launcher (see attachements as this today page its in english) then just read this carefully Pimp

easy today launcher options are on start/settings/home/items/easytoday and once selected options will be available, inside just select what you want.

I dont have the action screen shorcut because I have no figure out how to change the icon krazy posted, I mean its changed on start menu/programs but on easy todays I still have it with no icon :)

T.

M2D_TodayPage_0.3.0.cab

Easy_Today_Launcher_v1.1.0.2.CAB

I have a rom from Ryrzy with m2d cooked in. I can launch the actionscreen program itself but the ActionScreen Options don't work. Every time I try to start it it closes with an error.

Are there other people experiencing this ?

I just want to add buttons under the m2d homescreen calendar just as in the screenshot above, but can't get it to work because the ActionScreen settings don't work

• 4 weeks later...
Guest flanker1743

The Action Screen options crashes when I try to use it. Tasks and browser don't launch. bluetooth and wifi buttons are broken as well.

Other than that, working good. i910

• 3 weeks later...
Guest cruddasj

Can someone please please upload the new working english cab on here. Have been trying with rapidshare for 3 HOURS now :(!!! I hate that site so much lol. Please help me out :(

Thanks

Guest Rafael Lopez

I was hoping to get the Easy Today Launcher to work here, but it's not possible. Well, it does work if I disable TouchFlo, but with TouchFlo on, Ryrzy's 28230 M2D won't let you pick any other Today items if you pick TouchFlo. I don't know if that was expected, but interestingly, other releases have bundled Easy Today Launcher on top of TouchFlo somehow (PDhee's for example).

Regards

Guest corpisa
I was hoping to get the Easy Today Launcher to work here, but it's not possible. Well, it does work if I disable TouchFlo, but with TouchFlo on, Ryrzy's 28230 M2D won't let you pick any other Today items if you pick TouchFlo. I don't know if that was expected, but interestingly, other releases have bundled Easy Today Launcher on top of TouchFlo somehow (PDhee's for example).

Regards

easy Rafael,

try M2DTP attach, some instructions here: pimp manila

slds,

M2D_TodayPage_0.3.0.cab