[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest unlazyfree

few questions, can I remove the touchflo icon? I tried using the options on changing the soft key buttons, but when I restart my phone it goes back to the touchflo button

is there a way to just remove it? or do any of the roms have it uninstalled? I tried using it and hated it..

few questions, can I remove the touchflo icon? I tried using the options on changing the soft key buttons, but when I restart my phone it goes back to the touchflo button

is there a way to just remove it? or do any of the roms have it uninstalled? I tried using it and hated it..

Do you mean the TouchFlo UI or the TouchFlo button that closes the UI? If you want to remove the entire UI, flash to the Titanium Only ROM.

Guest JohnW44
anybody have any luck getting the M2D2 internet tab links to work for Facebook, Twit, and Youtube?

i installed the cabs to My Storage... but they still do nothing when i tap them.

Work fine for me

Hi Waremike,

Just got to tell you that your new rom R O C K S!!! I'm using your M2Dv2 cab and everything works except TellMe. I was wondering if it would be possible to cook in a calendar tab. I'm currently using the Operator tab for my calendar using Calendar+, M2D OperatorSettings and M2D TodayPage plugin. This works it's just cumbersom to have to reinstall and adjust the settings every time I reflash. If its too much work that's okay. Just being lazy I guess.

Screen02.bmp

Edited by dgyahn

Guest waremike32

Can you elaborate on your issue w/ TellMe? Any error messages or details to the issue? I've tested and retested tellme on all 3 roms and it worked fine for me. What other software or backups have you installed?

As for cooking in m2dtoday and easylauncher, I've only played with it briefly and found it all a bit glitchy and ugly. I'll play with it some more and see if I can get it the way I like it, then yeah, I'll cook it in.

Guest waremike32

Added BLUE/BLACK WinMo & M2D Themes to 2nd Post.

Stupid question I am sure, but I will ask anyway. Is there a way to keep from having to re-install everything every time I do a ROM flash?

Look into Sashimi (my preference) and XDA_UC (included) for easy ways to restore/reinstall after flash.

Can you elaborate on your issue w/ TellMe? Any error messages or details to the issue? I've tested and retested tellme on all 3 roms and it worked fine for me. What other software or backups have you installed?

As for cooking in m2dtoday and easylauncher, I've only played with it briefly and found it all a bit glitchy and ugly. I'll play with it some more and see if I can get it the way I like it, then yeah, I'll cook it in.

Hi Waremike,

With TellMe, I don't get any error messages it just blows me out after the "Accept terms and conditions" screen. I've enabled Voice Command before loading TellMe and always get the same result. Can't think of anything that would be interfering. I'll try it again on a fresh flash and see if it works from the get go. Thanks for looking into getting the calendar tab imported.

dgyahn

Enabling voice command may be the problem. Tellme shares some resources w/ voice command, so try disabling voice command, then enabling tellme.

Went ahead and did that. Still no joy. I'll try reflashing and see if that fixes it.

Guest JohnW44
Added BLUE/BLACK WinMo & M2D Themes to 2nd Post.

Look into Sashimi (my preference) and XDA_UC (included) for easy ways to restore/reinstall after flash.

thanks and lov'n this ROM

Guest lioryte
Has anyone tried this SMS skin? It does not seem to work with this ROM. Maybe a different engine but it implies it work work with the conversation based SMS.

http://www.modaco.com/content/i9x0-omnia-h...at-sms-skinner/

Try THIS. Maybe it'll work. You only see the change in conversations screen not in threaded screen. Install to device Memory

post-463807-1263445109_thumb.jpg

Edited by lioryte

Guest rfarrah
Try THIS. Maybe it'll work. You only see the change in conversations screen not in threaded screen. Install to device Memory

That's the one I'm using - works great so far.

That's the one I'm using - works great so far.

Thanks. Wasn't even thinking this was conversation mode only (which I hate). That is the answer.

Guest thekevster
hey,

I was wondering if there was anyway to uninstall dotfredtm on your v2 m2d2 rom so e-natives showcase could work properly on the phone?

e-natives works perfectly on my phone with dotfredtm still installed on v2 m2d2. what problems are you having exactly?

Guest nolanset
just installed M2D-only ROM [i always HR after a flash, btw] , observations thus far...

1. reported SMS issue - unable to duplicate.

2. personal apps not working - evernote

3. GPS - quick locks

for some reason i cant get mine to lock on any gps satellites. iv got the newest google maps, iv used gps test and gps toggle and the both  show satellites but will not lock on to them any help would be appreciated 

thanks 

Thanks for the GREAT ROM!! is there a way to take the shortcuts off of the INTERNET screen???

I went through the xml file and removed everything that was not related to the main icon and the shortcuts will not go away. I am assuming at this point your stuck with them.

for some reason i cant get mine to lock on any gps satellites. iv got the newest google maps, iv used gps test and gps toggle and the both show satellites but will not lock on to them any help would be appreciated

thanks

How long did you wait? The first time can take what seems forever. Make sure you are outside in as open a spot as you can be and set it down and let it keep trying. GPS Toggle is best for that. Just keep the screen alive.

With Google maps make sure it is set to let Windows handle the satellites.

Went ahead and did that. Still no joy. I'll try reflashing and see if that fixes it.

Finally got TellMe to work. Reflashed Flotanium ROM and installed minimal applications after that. Now everything works perfectly. I think the problem may have been the Bing.cab I was installing. It seems that a application that can use voice commands interfers with TellMe. At least that's my opinion. Anyway happy all works now. Also, since flashing to the Flotanium ROM my notifications in the unlock screen work. Very helpfull. Thanks again for a great rom. Keep up the good work!

Guest waremike32
Thanks for the GREAT ROM!! is there a way to take the shortcuts off of the INTERNET screen??? 

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\InternetWidget\Customized]

"CustomizedCount"=dword:00000004

Change to 0, that should get rid of the internet links.

Here are the full Internet links reg values, for those who want to customize them.

NOTE: I put an O instead of a 0 at the end of the youtube reg key because Modaco doesn't like "\ then 0" for some reason, even when wrapped in code tags and smilies disabled.

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\InternetWidget\Customized]

"BannerURL"="http://www.google.com/"

"BannerURLText"="www.google.com"

"CustomizedCount"=dword:00000004

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\InternetWidget\Customized\O]

"CustomizedDescription"=""

"CustomizedIcon"="\\Windows\\HH_INTERNET_YOUTUBE.bmp"

"CustomizedTitle"="YouTube"

"CustomizedURL"="\\My Storage\\Program Files\\youtube\\YouTube.exe"

"NoDescription"=dword:00000001

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\InternetWidget\Customized\1]

"CustomizedIcon"="\\Windows\\icon_facebook.png"

"CustomizedTitle"="FaceBook"

"CustomizedURL"="\\My Storage\\Program Files\\FaceBook\\facebook.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\InternetWidget\Customized\2]

"CustomizedIcon"="\\Windows\\icon_skyfire.png"

"CustomizedTitle"="SkyFire"

"CustomizedURL"="\\My Storage\\Program Files\\Skyfire\\skyfire.exe"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila2D\InternetWidget\Customized\3]

"CustomizedIcon"="\\Windows\\icon_twitter.png"

"CustomizedTitle"="Twitter"

"CustomizedURL"="\\My Storage\\Program Files\\PockeTwit\\PockeTwit.exe"

Edited by waremike32

Guest gr8games
Now that I think of it, it's very likely the lock notifications are dependent on Titanium, which was removed for the M2D only rom. Am I right in assuming the people having issues with it are using this particular rom? I'll see if I can find exactly what is needed for them to function, hopefully it's not all of titanium.

thats what it is. i was running m2d only rom when i had the problems. i flashed to the flotanium rom and have not had any problems since. i still get all the notifications now.

I went through the xml file and removed everything that was not related to the main icon and the shortcuts will not go away. I am assuming at this point your stuck with them.

If you want to remove or add links on the Internet tab on M2D, check this link:

http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=999359

If you scroll down there is more information