[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest Lexdad86

well when i first installed enatives showcase and reset my phone, it came up with an error before loading up touchflo, but that was the only time i've seen that error since than, so its working fine now, just not sure what happened on that first reset.

Guest The Eleven

This may be the wrong place for my question, but since I'm using Waremike's awesome ROM, I'll ask anyway. And since he's got a "Spidey Sense" for these things! Is there any way to edit titanium so that the Cclock panel points to SPB's Time instead of the MS alarm program? I used to be a huge proponent of SPB MS, but Titanium has completely won me over. I recently tried their Time program and it's really pretty nice. Thanks.

Guest thekevster

i'm sure there is a registry edit or some way to do it in chome editor. i'm just not sure exactly what to do. hopefully somebody has found a fix to this before.

Guest waremike32
This may be the wrong place for my question, but since I'm using Waremike's awesome ROM, I'll ask anyway. And since he's got a "Spidey Sense" for these things! Is there any way to edit titanium so that the Cclock panel points to SPB's Time instead of the MS alarm program? I used to be a huge proponent of SPB MS, but Titanium has completely won me over. I recently tried their Time program and it's really pretty nice. Thanks.

The stock panels are mostly controlled in a GUID, instead of easily edited registry values. I don't know off hand how to edit the GUID for Cclock, but there's probably a way. The only thing that I can think of is to set a soft key on Cclock to link to SPB Time. It won't really link SPB Time to the panel, but it would create a shortcut to it that you can access from the panel. Example:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\CClock]

"SK2TEXT"="Set"

"SK2URL"=":MSCLOCK;AppRunToHandleNotification"

Change to:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\CHome\CClock]

"SK2TEXT"="SPB TIME"

"SK2URL"="\\Program Files\\SPB TIME\\SPBTime.exe" (I've never used it, so I don't know where it installs or what the exact name of the exe is)

Guest waremike32

I've had a few people say they've had a problem w/ battery life. As usual, I don't have a problem with it :)

I get a little more than a day out of it. Like I do with all roms. Some other cooks across a few different devices have claimed 23518 is a battery hog, but I haven't seen any real testing done to prove it.

I think it mostly comes down to what you have installed and how you setup your device.

I've had a few people say they've had a problem w/ battery life. As usual, I don't have a problem with it :)

I get a little more than a day out of it. Like I do with all roms. Some other cooks across a few different devices have claimed 23518 is a battery hog, but I haven't seen any real testing done to prove it.

I think it mostly comes down to what you have installed and how you setup your device.

What do you recommend for settings then? It's strange, I had your last M2D2 build... and it worked awesome. I had an entire day of battery... Now with this new build... SAME settings -- from what I believe... dead in like 5 hours tops... NOT using anything... just sitting there... I turned off all my weather updates (had those all activated in the last build)

BUT... maybe I do have something set up wrong... I don't have any other apps than microsoft marketplace added... Should I reflash?

Edit: Oh and my TellMe just stopped working... It opens and shuts down right away... I'm not sure why.. Worked flawlessly yesterday (first day of flash) ... Haven't added anything since... Just opens and closes...

And I have it running with my exchange server and updating when Item comes arrives, however, I had that on the other build as well and it lasted a full day... but i set that to 2 hours now...

But... I still love your build and will continue to use it with or without battery and TellMe :)

Edited by BossJ

What do you recommend for settings then? It's strange, I had your last M2D2 build... and it worked awesome. I had an entire day of battery... Now with this new build... SAME settings -- from what I believe... dead in like 5 hours tops... NOT using anything... just sitting there... I turned off all my weather updates (had those all activated in the last build)

BUT... maybe I do have something set up wrong... I don't have any other apps than microsoft marketplace added... Should I reflash?

Edit: Oh and my TellMe just stopped working... It opens and shuts down right away... I'm not sure why.. Worked flawlessly yesterday (first day of flash) ... Haven't added anything since... Just opens and closes...

And I have it running with my exchange server and updating when Item comes arrives, however, I had that on the other build as well and it lasted a full day... but i set that to 2 hours now...

But... I still love your build and will continue to use it with or without battery and TellMe :)

Ok so my issue was the "power saver mode" .. That probably makes you laugh :) I chuckled about it. ... I think I'm officially a noob.

So.. Thanks for your awesome build !!!! However.. .TellMe still a no go. But whatever. I can live without it.

Guest veritas-truth
WM, I really like this ROM - a lot. its fast and I like how easy it is to use. I will post some of the fixes I have found for others who are experiencing some on the minor glitches I found, but for now I have a few more questions from my exploration of the ROM.

1. The alarm clock did not work. Once on Saturday (why I needed to be up on an off day was criminal anyway) and today for work. I set it properly, but no sound or alert.

2. I don't see in the sound notifications the ability to change the sound for texts, mms and e-mail. Do I need to re-flash - again - or is this a product of the build. If it is are you going to eventually switch to a build that has this future?

4. As far as input devices, I see where I can switch to the different keyboards, but I don't see the options that are usually associated with them as well. I can't get the option to come up to turn of one of them as the default.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any insight on these matters.

1. Are you using the samsung clock app or the stock WM clocks? I use the Samsung clock app and it would flash up a notification but wouldn't make a sound; I set the clock sound profile to system rather than ring and it worked fine.

2. I think you may need to re-flash because mine works fine.

4. This ROM only comes with the stock WM keyboard, but you can find cabs for other keyboards. I like the FingerKeyboard over at omniaROMS.com; you can also pick up the stock samsung keyboard from there as well as here http://www.modaco.com/content/i900-general...ons-repository/ . After you install other keyboards you have the option of setting them to default.

I attached the original keyboard and fingerkeyboard as well as samsung's clock so you can try them. Sorry for such a late reply.

CC20_xt9_keyboard.cab

FingerKeyb_2.1_WQVGA.cab

Samsung_Clock.cab

Guest ChrisColumbus

Can someone try to duplicate this problem for me...

I have the on internal battery settings to turn off backlight after 30 seconds and turn off device after 1 min... that works fine

when plugged into AC power I have settings to turn off backlight after 1 mins and turn off device after 2 mins... this is where I am having problems.. the backlight will dim.. however the phone will NOT go into suspend mode..

I thought it may have to be with smart lock... so I uninstalled and its still doing it.. so I quit touchflo and tried with regular wm 6.5 screens and it still does it..

I have looked threw the registry and cannot find anything out of the normal..

is anyone else having this problem.. just wondering before I reflash my phone and it does it again..

Can someone try to duplicate this problem for me...

I have the on internal battery settings to turn off backlight after 30 seconds and turn off device after 1 min... that works fine

when plugged into AC power I have settings to turn off backlight after 1 mins and turn off device after 2 mins... this is where I am having problems.. the backlight will dim.. however the phone will NOT go into suspend mode..

I thought it may have to be with smart lock... so I uninstalled and its still doing it.. so I quit touchflo and tried with regular wm 6.5 screens and it still does it..

I have looked threw the registry and cannot find anything out of the normal..

is anyone else having this problem.. just wondering before I reflash my phone and it does it again..

I tried your settings and I am not having any problems with the phone not turning off when running on battery or plugged in. Maybe you have a program that isn't letting it turn off when plugged in.

Edited by rpmm70

Guest ChrisColumbus
I tried your settings and I am not having any problems with the phone not turning off when running on battery or plugged in. Maybe you have a program that isn't letting it turn off when plugged in.

thanks for checking.. im going to reflash and see whats happens.. :)

Guest loualbano

this is the best rom i have ever had and i have had everyones ... but i do have less battery life than usual i assume it is the 1% battery thing not a biggie as i tether mine at nite and leave it online all nite and it charges my phone i start at 7 am and at the end of the day im at 60%.... it could be the cold weather too ....but all in all this is great!!!!!!! kudos!!!!

I am a relative newbie and am liking the M2D Rom on my phone. My question is: Is there anyway to change the Internet shortcut links in the Internet tab. I assume there is a config file somewhere, I just don't know where it is located in this rom. Any help would be appreciated.

Guest waremike32
I am a relative newbie and am liking the M2D Rom on my phone. My question is: Is there anyway to change the Internet shortcut links in the Internet tab. I assume there is a config file somewhere, I just don't know where it is located in this rom. Any help would be appreciated.

Check posts 250 & 252 for info.

Guest The Eleven
this is the best rom i have ever had and i have had everyones ... but i do have less battery life than usual i assume it is the 1% battery thing not a biggie as i tether mine at nite and leave it online all nite and it charges my phone i start at 7 am and at the end of the day im at 60%.... it could be the cold weather too ....but all in all this is great!!!!!!! kudos!!!!

So, you're using 40% over the course of the day? I'd say you're doing pretty well.

Guest brnlahaze

Any update on the M2D with notifications on the lock screen? Last I remember it was looking like w/o Titanium running, this would probably be a no-go.

Guest waremike32
Any update on the M2D with notifications on the lock screen? Last I remember it was looking like w/o Titanium running, this would probably be a no-go.

Titanium doesn't have to be running, but there are pieces of it (or maybe the entire UI) that are needed. I haven't nailed down what is only required yet. If you can't live without them, you can use the flotanium and just run m2d2 instead of both simultaneously. I think there may be a titanium cab floating around (check Lioryte's page), you can try installing it.

Guest jezze boi

does anyone know where to find a .cab for the original bottom tray icons and bubbles?

I've looked in many places but the ones i find always mess up the buttons and i need to hard reset main memory

please, can anyone provide the cab for the theme? thanks

does anyone know where to find a .cab for the original bottom tray icons and bubbles?

I've looked in many places but the ones i find always mess up the buttons and i need to hard reset main memory

please, can anyone provide the cab for the theme? thanks

All you need to do on this ROM is go into Start > Settings > Home and select Classic Blue and that will take you back to the basic. It is still there since it is built in.

If you have installed any other WM themes then remove them and soft reset and then select Classic Blue.

Guest jezze boi
All you need to do on this ROM is go into Start > Settings > Home and select Classic Blue and that will take you back to the basic. It is still there since it is built in.

If you have installed any other WM themes then remove them and soft reset and then select Classic Blue.

i'm on another ROM with build 28205 since I was disappointed at the battery drain of 23518

using Storm's button he doesn't have the classic blue

just thought someone might have it somewhere..

again thanks..