[ROMS][THEMES] NuROMS - i910 DC22 & CF03

Guest waremike32

Guest TrePaul

One other thing I noticed... When I get a call and I miss it and I have the "missed call" notification up on the top bar, I have no soft key like in previous roms, to have the open to "view" or "dismiss" it. Is there a fix for that?

One other thing I noticed... When I get a call and I miss it and I have the "missed call" notification up on the top bar, I have no soft key like in previous roms, to have the open to "view" or "dismiss" it. Is there a fix for that?

Which version are you using?

Program is awesome. I'm am truly enjoying it. Quick question. Where can i download the newest build 23518? all i see is 23517.

All of the V2 links in the first post are 23518. What may be confusing you is the small links are version 1 which is 23517.

Guest stuffman64

I'm having some problems using the "Align Screen" utility (the cooked-in "optimized" alignment data doesn't work for me). After touching the five points, the utility just keeps going in an endless loop. Any suggestions?

Guest renee613
Nevermind... by changing the "MaxCalError" entry to a higher value in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\HARDWARE\DEVICEMAP\TOUCH in the registry did the trick.

what value did u change it to and does aligning the screen help with more accurate presses??? i know thats what its supposed to do but i always thought that it was disabled in custom roms

Guest waremike32

You can run the align screen utility at any time in Settings->System->Screen. It is only disabled on first boot.

If you have difficulty completing the utility (keeps looping), it may be that your touchscreen is starting to go bad. I've had to replace my device for this reason.

Guest renee613
You can run the align screen utility at any time in Settings->System->Screen. It is only disabled on first boot.

If you have difficulty completing the utility (keeps looping), it may be that your touchscreen is starting to go bad. I've had to replace my device for this reason.

uh-oh, say it aint so :) I've barely had "this" omnia for 6 months. geez...

Guest Jmak512

Just wanted to add my lil 2 cents of info now that i have officially tested this ROM for a good minute

Dude its amazing work waremike i dont have any problem at all with it. I must admit the battery usg has gotten better as well and u were right the 1% driver really doesnt affect it that much :). Regarding the skins im using the black green and it doesnt break it at all n if its ok with u guys ill leave the cabs in there and some of the stuff i use as well if its ok with waremike if u want me to remove it just let me know n ill take it out as this is coming from diff persons

Black and green--- theme

Volume Control the circle one ----BGILL

LockSlider to go blue and red---Evidence

Famous wake up on sms------Adrenalyne

Install to ur device and soft reset all done patna!!!

Hope this helps guys but other than that awesome awesome work looking forward to any new releases u will have sir!!!

GreenBlackTheme_WQVGA.cab

Samsung_Volume_Control_Full_bgill55.cab

New_Lockscene_Buttons_Evidence.cab

WakeUpOnSMS_V2.5.CAB

Guest Wynnded

I've been running this bad boy just about since he put it out. I can't wait to see if he cooks a version of this ROM on build 28217, I've read that there's quite a bit more free space and it's faster.....Mmmmm....

Just wanted to add my lil 2 cents of info now that i have officially tested this ROM for a good minute

Dude its amazing work waremike i dont have any problem at all with it. I must admit the battery usg has gotten better as well and u were right the 1% driver really doesnt affect it that much :). Regarding the skins im using the black green and it doesnt break it at all n if its ok with u guys ill leave the cabs in there and some of the stuff i use as well if its ok with waremike if u want me to remove it just let me know n ill take it out as this is coming from diff persons

Black and green--- theme

Volume Control the circle one ----BGILL

LockSlider to go blue and red---Evidence

Famous wake up on sms------Adrenalyne

Install to ur device and soft reset all done patna!!!

Hope this helps guys but other than that awesome awesome work looking forward to any new releases u will have sir!!!

What version of the ROM do you use? I am using FloTanium v2 and the Volume Control does not work. I have tried the Omnia Lite Volume Control too and that doesn't work either.

Guest Jmak512
What version of the ROM do you use? I am using FloTanium v2 and the Volume Control does not work. I have tried the Omnia Lite Volume Control too and that doesn't work either.

I used them all but for it to work u got to use the side keys for volume not the taskbar. i forgot to add that took me a while to figure out but use the side volume +/- keys and u should be good cuz it works for me

I used them all but for it to work u got to use the side keys for volume not the taskbar. i forgot to add that took me a while to figure out but use the side volume +/- keys and u should be good cuz it works for me

I am using the M2D only ROM and the taskbar, screenlock phone screen and hard buttons all work fine for volume control.

Guest sojrner

Came from Blazing Wolf's last rom (23064)... liked his. This one is nice too. So far, solid work and I've had no issues. Pretty happy with this waremike Really like the organization of the start menu, so nice n clean.

Only other thing I've really installed beyond the cab pack from here was fingerkeyboard and a few games for when I'm stuck in a meeting or something else boring.

Not to resurrect/beat a dead horse, but here goes just for info: I have noticed that compared to BWs last rom, the batt usage is a touch more. I sync gmail every half hour and exchange every 15 minutes during the day and just gmail at night and weekends... used to get 2 days (with minimal calling, 1 day w/ lots of calling) and this one is a touch less... not much but I've noticed. This is not a deal breaker, I'm still liking the rom and sticking with it... and my measurement is admittedly not scientific and dependent on subjective perception... just giving you some info.

regardless, like the work. Thanks for keeping my phone like new. :)

Edited by sojrner

Guest thekevster

is there a cab to just install the top and bottom taskbars like the ones from the series 8.5 roms? i'm not a big fan of the buttons of the newer ms builds

Guest waremike32

I'm in a flashing frenzy hehehe, testing all these new builds. 23102 has some new stuff, I think this will be my next update. Still testing though...

Edited by waremike32

I got it working. Thank you. This is much better than the default volume control

I'm in a flashing frenzy hehehe, testing all these new builds. 23102 has some new stuff, I think this will be my next update. Still testing though...

I am looking forward to the new ROM. What new stuff does 23102 have?

Edited by rpmm70

Guest waremike32
I got it working. Thank you. This is much better than the default volume control

I am looking forward to the new ROM. What new stuff does 23102 have?

Only minor UI things, like the operator showing in the lock taskbar and I think a new UI for unread SMS from the "text" titanium panel. However, there are some issues too, the font in the camera app is BOLD and makes reading it difficult.

I'll start really benchmarking these builds for performance today, to see which is fastest. But there doesn't seem to be anything among all these builds worth upgrading to honestly. 23518 has threaded email, office 2010, and is very fast/stable. 23519 shows no difference from 23518. I like the extra theme images from the WMD branch, but I'll just make a cab for it, since there's no reason to flash simply for a theme.

I hope I'm proved wrong here, but I'm getting sick of updating and flashing just to see build numbers and not any real enhancements. When there is something worthy of an upgrade, I'll do it.

In the mean time, I'm working on porting some new apps and features from other devices to incorporate into my roms, so hopefully I'll give myself a reason to update, and not wait for MS to do something significant.

If you do want to try new builds, you can always go with Lioryte's roms to see if you find any differences. The more people using these builds, the more likely we'll find something cool.

Guest lioryte
If you do want to try new builds, you can always go with Lioryte's roms to see if you find any differences. The more people using these builds, the more likely we'll find something cool.

Nothing special, kind of a bummer getting 13!!! new builds with nothing new other than the build #'s and 2 (possibly 1) UI changes... But I also think getting 3 new branches 24XXX,25XXX,231XX might prove interesting in the future. So I do think Waremike is right no need to update unless something new comes out. Maybe next release :)

Guest Charles Mims
Nothing special, kind of a bummer getting 13!!! new builds with nothing new other than the build #'s and 2 (possibly 1) UI changes... But I also think getting 3 new branches 24XXX,25XXX,231XX might prove interesting in the future. So I do think Waremike is right no need to update unless something new comes out. Maybe next release B)

Unless you have an uncontrollable addiction to flashing. Not that I have a problem...not at all. :)

Unless you have an uncontrollable addiction to flashing. Not that I have a problem...not at all. :)

I am not a flashaholic, no I am not, no for sure I am not.

But I would love to have a M2D only on the 28xxx just so I could flash again but 23518 is not bad at all.